Thread: Batman Arkham City

Batman Arkham City

Batman Arkham City

My Big Dream

Ok it started at riddler's first challenge i already beat it all his challenges but i wanted to explore it it was cool i could enter the room the door wasen't locked. I saw 3 riddler's all thinking how to take down batman i could even talk to them all they want is to be left alone, i explored the area i saw scarecrow fear gas. The challenge was like a mix beetwen the 1 challenge and 4 challenge so after exploring it i walk out from it to find azrael who attack batman. Azrael was fighting me i was trying to fight but he was stronger at the death screen he said ''I Believe you are not the prophecy and the choosen'', after this i returned there to see is it still availabel but when i wanted to enter it a strange gas appear batman fall to the ground. Azrael told him ''Know it's my turn'', So i played as Azrael i could teleport to many places my mission was to find and destroy Lazarus pit for good. But when i was closed to the place where it was i got a strange message it was like the one's batman used to hack with his cytographic sequencer so i rush to the place to see the message it was batman who was weak some idiots was attacking him, so i beat them up saved bats take him to a safe place a person in shadow was observing it, after i saved batman i could continue my mission so i finally got to lazarus pit a boss fight sequence appear the boss was THE JOKER the real joker not fake joker, i could not believe this azrael said he saw his death joker just replied ''Did you hooded man? it was all a trick for batman who believed im dead after he left me to the police i got that serum killed some cop's and escaped ha ha ha''. To destroy lazarus i have to fight Mind control Talia al ghul who was under joker power joker revealed he used some formula from mad hatter and he head some help from strange and the pit. So fighting talia wasen't easy she was more skilled in fighting, playing as azrael wasen't easy a scene has played witch i loved just when talia was about to take down azrael Tim drake ROBIN appeared. Robin helped azrael he just said to him ''If batman dosen't need my help i could at least help you out right?'' so i change heros and i was playing as robin also it wasen't easy but i was using gadgets like crazy even the shield was destroyed, finally with the help of azrael talia was defeated robin main weapon that stick or what you call it was damaged talia with her sword cut robin hood and it got down robin even took of his mask and said ''Know this is fun''. After beating talia joker got out of lazarus pit as robin and azrael as co-op i was playing as azrael with tim drake we both managed to stop joker. I love the take down scene with robin standing in front of joker and use robin's cane or stick and just smack joker head to the floor i mean come on in the dream it was awesome. Final scene played with azrael and tim drake destroying the pit with using azrael sword and robin gadgets joker look at it and said ''You two destroyed my fun know who is gonna help me? where is harley when you need her?''. The second last scene was azrael and tim return to batman telling him his mission and task is done here but azrael told batman that they will meet again, Batman was wrong he needed robin and azrael help after all tim drake put's his mask on his damaged hood and just jumping down. Far away it was nightwing who only said ''He i guess he didn't need my help afterall'' he jump down and fight some thugs. Finally one thing appeared ''Congratulations you just finished azrael dlc mission know you can switch beetwen batman catwoman and robin''. After this i could really switch beetwen them the dream ended.

Wrong forum...
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

Why did you write that wall of text for Batman Arkham City?

Originally Posted by OMGITSJASON
    Why did you write that wall of text for Batman Arkham City?
    Why did you bump a two month old thread? Please tell me it wasn't to shill your website...
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Why did you bump a two month old thread? Please tell me it wasn't to shill your website...
    It definately was
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089