Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Diana: Dead or Alive?

Diana: Dead or Alive?

Question Diana: Dead or Alive?

Just wanted to know what thoughts are on the supposed death of Diana.

47 would kill her without hesitation, but I don't want her dead!

I don't believe (hope) she's really dead, because:

1: Why hire a Hollywood actress if her character dies in the first part of the game?

2: Who is going to give the contracts when she's gone?

You must not die

the odds that Diana is dead (or dies over the course of this game) is about 99.9999999%

the gameplay trailer they released shows a cutscene of Diana in the shower. She'll probably be either the beginning mission, or an epic finale mission.

She will die. I forget which preview said it but that orphanage mission is right after 47 kills Diana and that it was her dying wish for 47 to get that girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Imij...el_video_title
    Just read the description. She is dead.

Originally Posted by Acid Burn
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Imij...el_video_title
    Just read the description. She is dead.
    I had actually already seen that video before I started this threath. I see here get shot by 47, and the description says she is dead, so I figured she would be dead at first.

But then I saw this picture, which made me hesitate. I saw it on another Hitmanforum. The picture has been on the internet for some time now.

http://i.imgur.com/wunW9.jpg

It talks about Diana AFTER the girl has been found, so also AFTER she has been shot.

You have to admit it would not be the first time in Hitman that someone is brought back from the dead.

So my question is: is this picture fake? Or is it the description of some kind of flashback? Because that would confirm she is dead.

If this picture has already been proven to be fake on this forum, then I am sorry to have bothered you all with it.

So I can not imagine that Diana should be death or dying shall.
    What should the result of a sense?
    At times the story then I'm curious.
    I was hoping that a little Diana builds a greater bond with Agent 47.

i thought they originally confirmed that they would have a "close relationship" so im saddened that they just throw out there so easily that u kill her. would've been better if they just let u play the game and find out for urself then just say "hey btw u kill diana, spoiler alert."

now if dianas face has constantly been hidden in the past, why do u show her face in a trailer instead of letting us see her face for the first time when we actually play. the way they went about revealing stuff like this doesnt make sense to me... seems like just a way to build hype, but the series shouldnt need the extra hype since its been a fairly awesome series in the past.

anyone get what im saying?

Originally Posted by PsychoNite
    i thought they originally confirmed that they would have a "close relationship" so im saddened that they just throw out there so easily that u kill her. would've been better if they just let u play the game and find out for urself then just say "hey btw u kill diana, spoiler alert."

now if dianas face has constantly been hidden in the past, why do u show her face in a trailer instead of letting us see her face for the first time when we actually play. the way they went about revealing stuff like this doesnt make sense to me... seems like just a way to build hype, but the series shouldnt need the extra hype since its been a fairly awesome series in the past.

anyone get what im saying?
    Get it.

She's definately dead, I think it could make the game more interresting.

Yeah I am getting a little tired of the whole Diana storyline... they need to switch things up a bit. I'm kinda glad they decided to off her.

I would be happy if he killed her in the middle of the story, so that it is up to us to kill her in a mission.. that your task is to go kill her

If she is already dead then he killed her just before the 'run for your life' mission :/ No, this could not be just before that mission as he is unarmed while he had a silenced silverballer

Kill the *.

47 is a cold bastard.

Question

If they kill Diana, in the next game what? "Your first contract is to kill Agent 47."

I don't know. But if you say she's dead, I hope they do a nice story. They can't make Diana disappear and continue with the story normally. I'll wait, sure some day they'll tell us something about this.

Originally Posted by Joaquin_LNV
    If they kill Diana, in the next game what? "Your first contract is to kill Agent 47."

I don't know. But if you say she's dead, I hope they do a nice story. They can't make Diana disappear and continue with the story normally. I'll wait, sure some day they'll tell us something about this.
    Kill this ^ guy too

Wink

Originally Posted by shobhit777777
    Kill this ^ guy too
    In Blood Money, you know what happens at the end. Without Diana, 47 would be dead

In Blood Money, you know what happens at the end. Without Diana, 47 would be dead
    thats y i wonder what motive could they give 47 for killing his only "friend". makes me wonder if the story is gonna have any substance

What if she's a clone?!?

If there are images of 47 killing Diana, maybe he used the same that she used to save him.

I wonder if IOI will say something about this.
    Argentinian user || My mini-city || Blog (in spanish)

If there are images of 47 killing Diana, maybe he used the same that she used to save him.

I wonder if IOI will say something about this.
    theres a bullet hole thru her so i doubt it...

Originally Posted by theillusiveman0
    What if she's a clone?!?
    thats the smartest question in this thread.

Originally Posted by theillusiveman0
    What if she's a clone?!?
    That would be interesting

Originally Posted by KogaNinja
    thats the smartest question in this thread.
    Thats the only real conclusion I could come up with as a reason for killing of Diana, plus it just seems pretty stupid to hire a new VA for someone that dies so early in the game and thats so important to the story.

Guys....would 47 give a flying if Diana saved him at the end of Blood Money? Prolly not. This is 47 after all. It's not about what WE want from a character....his actions and decisions should be independant of our opinion, THAT is what makes him an interesting protagonist.

Originally Posted by shobhit777777
    Guys....would 47 give a flying if Diana saved him at the end of Blood Money? Prolly not. This is 47 after all. It's not about what WE want from a character....his actions and decisions should be independant of our opinion, THAT is what makes him an interesting protagonist.
    No thats probably a given but I think the question is more along the lines of why would the developers kill her off. I mean there going for a more personal story so why kill off the one person that knows a lot about 47 and thats been around since the begining. I could understand if it was toward the middle of the game but hell she was dead in the first trailer!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last