Thread: [AGGREGATE] Legacy of Kain Series FAQs - Blood Omen through Defiance

Smile [AGGREGATE] Legacy of Kain Series FAQs - Blood Omen through Defiance

[ Reposted from the old SR2 forum, original post by Warpsavant ]

I got these answers from Amy and she said some other cool stuff, and she said I could share the answers with everyone at the forum, so I can post it here so you can all see. I included the intro too, as I thought it was really good.

Another side note -- I do read all the LoK message boards and forums as regularly as possible, so people should understand that we do see and consider all of their feedback, even if we don't participate openly on the boards. They should know that the forums are a "direct line" to us, and we consider everyone's questions, concerns, frustrations, etc. as we develop the SR games.

I see on some boards (particularly the GameFAQs board) some longtime fans noting perceived inconsistencies in the LoK fiction, and questioning our research and familiarity with BO:LoK's story.
    I don't know if you've encountered this, but I'd want to assure those people that I do in fact know the LoK history/mythology inside and out, having worked on it since mid-'95. I also have a lot of unique information that none of the fans are privy to -- including a year of collaboration with SK on BO:LoK, and all the original BO:LoK design documents that were created over that game's 3.5-year development (including a lot of cut or altered material).
    So many things were left vague and open to interpretation in BO:LoK, that generally these "inconsistencies" are simply a matter of my interpretation of the material not matching a fan's interpretation. And of course there are those elements which are inconsistent or illogical within the BO:LoK story itself (or between the various LoK sources, including the FAQ and the strategy guide), which I've done my best to re-frame or clarify within the sequels.

And a final note -- we do in fact make mistakes sometimes. Or more often there are times when an artist might misinterpret or misrepresent something, and we have no time to go back and fix it, because it's considered a minor ("C") bug and there are more important things to address before the game is released. With all our care and desire for depth and consistency, in the end this is a business and we're constantly under pressure from the publisher. As a result, certain things that we -- as artists -- think are important still get left on the cutting room floor, or go unfixed, because there's simply no time.

Okay, after that long-winded introduction, on to the questions --

Bo/Sr2

Q: What was Voradoor before Janos made him a vampire?

Q: How did Janos make Voradoor-like Kain made Raziel and his sons, or like Mortanius made Kain? Was the way Kain made and the way Kain created his brethren the same? How'd Voradoor make his children?

Q: The blue ancients, reproduce like humans, until they get the Blood Curse,then they are infertile for whatever reason, thus they die out. This is why they are extinct right? Except for Janos and maybe Raz.

Q: Why was the Circle defenseless? Their magic fails in the cut scene, Moebius even says they are defensless in Sr2. Is it becasue Malek was not there, or their magic failed? What were they doing in there? And where was Mortanius all this time? Off getting possessed?

Q: Did Voradoor follow raziel to the Stronghold, or the Sarafan, or is just a giant coincedence that V shows up, when the Circles magic fails, and Moebius and Raziel are distractng Malek?

Q: What exactly is the meaning of the Lost City? I know its just a place for secrets, but who made it? The fact that this city appears to be UNDER the
    Lake of the Dead, and the Lake of the Dead is where the Abyss is, always made me think there was some connection. I know this oe may be a gameplay issue, but thats why I asked like who made the place? Like who lived there?

Q: Did Kain ever get a token (binding item) When he finally made his way to the pillars they were corrupt and incapable of giving him a binding item I would think. But this was interesting question I had to put it down. =)

Q: When did Malek gets fused? Right after the circle was killed, or shortly after? When Morty fuses him he says serve US for eternity. But its only him and Moebius left. Or are the other circle members allready choosen at this point?

Q: Same with Anacrothe, he says serve us Morti or die. Morti then kills him. When Anacrothe said this, he had just called Kain a monster, and everyone else in the Circle is dead. So who is the US Anacrothe means?

Q: THEN LOL the Dark Entity emerges, and is like my silencing of Ariel...I was like that means murder, but in Sr2 Raz says the gaurdians invited the dark Forces themselves, and Ariel knew! She was like Kain handed them their
    victory. So did Ariel know something? Alot of people say they want more
    Ariel, too. I thought her scene was very important, but other people wanted
    more Ariel.

Q: And now, is Hash the demon at the end!? It says no where that he is or isnt. In fact, only time Hash is mentioned is under Avernus. But nothing directly states that demon is in fact Hashakgik, its only the Dark Entity. Thats why he is the Unspoken, everyone fears his wrath if they say his name.

Q: Is Moebius staff the same? This is now another reason Voradoor was helpless at his execution. as Moebius had the staff. And the new and improved vampire hunters as well as noted on SK FAq's. (not the staff just the hunters, thats why we want to know if the staff is the same).

Q: Can Moebius shift thru time at will? Or does he use device? And Kain? How does he move around thru time? Is Turel manning the Chronoplast or something? Can the time devices/chambers be used only once? The chronoplast?

Q: What happend to Elzevir and Ottmar and the Princess? LOL Did they get lost in the time shuffle? Keep in mind not all these are my questions I picked some ones I thought otther people had were good too. LOL Elzevir trpas souls in effigys he is scary. LOL!

Okay! Thats all from SR2/BO1, there were some others but I was like she cant answer what is the binding thats not good to ask, so questions like what are the Binding will be on the list I post at the forum as we cant know about that yet!

Here is SR1

Q: Is that Turels concept picture on page 27 of the PSX manual? I know this is gameplay but I had to ask, Ive been wondering who that guy is. LOL!

Q: People want Turel, they think becasue SR2 says "eluded" or escaped my vengeance, I forget, that Raz actually met him. I was like no, he wasnt
    there. But alot of people want a Vampire Turel and more Malek.

faq=Q: Did raziel just fall into the Elders Lair? And like adapt somehow to his
    surroundings?]
    A: Do you mean was Raziel correct in his accusations in his final confrontation with the Elder God? When people hear the dialogue, it's important to remember that just because a character says something, it isn't necessarily correct. What you're hearing is that character's opinion and subjective interpretation. So if you mean: "did Raziel just drop into the EG's lap by coincidence, or did the EG have something to do with his resurrection?" Let's just say Raziel doesn't know everything yet, and neither do we.[/faq]

faq=Q: Why is the Underworld not in the Spectral Realm? Does it not exist? Is it another plane/dimension? Is it just the "deep spectral" realm and doesnt
    come in contact with the material plane? I dont know what this one falls
    under.]
    A: The Underworld is in the spectral realm... I'm not sure what this question means.[/faq]

Q: Kain says he destoryed what he created. Did he destory Raziels clan, or did they die out like the ancients, being they are similiar?

Q: Why did he break the wings??

Okay thats it!
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

Chris@Crystal's Greatest Hits

Since all the old posts and threads are going to be deleted, I felt the need to chronicle some of the questions and answers that have, over the years, been divulged by everyone's favourite undead Lead-Playtester. I do this to preserve the information before it is deleted forever, and to create something that newer members can consult before asking already-asked questions to the Butterfly Lord. Without further ado, here are Chris@Crystal's Greatest Hits....

----------

Regarding the Statue near the Elder in SR2...

LOK Merchandise...

A Soul Reaver 1 Remake?

Who were the three Circle members who survived? When did Malek become Circle-ised?

Soul Reaver 1 Beta Version: Can we have it please?

Makin' a Soul Reaver game: How long does it take then?

Flower Chris and Malek's Damnation...

One-Hundred-Percent Pure Hash'ak'gik...

Sarafan and Seraphim. Who can't spell?

Pondering the Preistess...

So Chris, What Do You Do Then?

Can I make a Soul Reaver please?

That Vampire Woman Cut From Soul Reaver 2. Who Was She Then?

Font Fun...

Soul Reaver III?

Qualifications Question...

BO1: Werewolves or Vampires in Wolf-Form?

Who writes what scripts?

Three Varied Questions...

Altered Timeline or not? After SR2 or BO1?

Resurrecting Blood Omen 1?

Blood Omen 1 and Blood Omen 2...

Human Raziel's Age When He Got What Was Coming To Him?

Seer: Hylden Or Something Else?

Legacy of Kain: The Movie?

Moebius and his Shotgun?

What do YOU want to happen then Chris?

Bo1 Vorador and Bo2 Vorador differences...

Blood Omen 3 on the cards?

SR1: "What ARE these creatures?"

Silenced Cathedral in SR1 Intro Sequence?

More SR1 Cut Questions...

------------------------

And there we go.

Smile [AGGREGATE] Legacy of Kain Series FAQs

Q. Will There be bosses?

Q. Will there be glyphs and/or spells? OR Does kain have dark gifts?

Q. Will Raziel or Kain have spells/glyphs?

Q. Is Kain toned down to make the game a challenge or does he have a ton of dark gifts that compensate for his lack of reaver upgrades and ability to shift planes, scale walls, swim etc.?

Q. Will Kain be able to swim, and climb walls etc, like Raziel?

Q. Kain's Teleportation spell. Will it be in?

Q. Do I get SHIFT AT WILL for Raziel???

Q. What innate abilities will Raziel and Kain possess at the start of the game? Will Kain be able to transform like in BO1, or will his abilities be more like those in BO2? Can you tell us a few of their newer skills, or is that top-secret info?

Q. I’ve noticed that Kain wields the physical incarnation of the Soul Reaver… I’m all kinds of confused…

Q. Can kain get reaver enhancements like raziel?

Q. Does the Blood Reaver, also suck the Blood Away, like Raziels Blade the Souls?

Q. In SR2 there were promises that elemental reavers would have some influence in the battle but it was cut out. Will elemental reavers have any battle abilities in this installation? It would be way too cool...

Q. Will the upgrades for Raziel and Kain be in the same place where the other character found their upgrade? If so will it provide the same abilities for both characters or will they both receive different upgrades for each of their own reavers?

Q. Can you fight using your bare hands, or do you have to always use the reaver?

Q. I have to say I'm a little disappointed about not being able to use my bare hands. Does this mean the reaver doesn't drain Raziel life anymore? I heard the reavers need to feed too. If you can't fight without the reaver how do you stop the reaver feeding instead of yourself? Oh yeah, About the reaver feeding: Does the reaver get powerful for a limited amount of time like SR2s reaver (then go weaker again until more souls are absorbed) or does it gradually become more and more powerful?

Q. Are Kain and Raziel able to make stealth kills, like in Bo and Sr? Or at least able sneak up to an enemy without being spotted directly as in sr2?

Q. Will you be able to dismember body parts during combat?

Q. And will you be able to fight underwater this time around?

Q. Is the story told in a pure linear fashion (SR2) or is it more open ended (SR)?

Q. How do the chapters work?

Q. I have a question, it will be a longer game will it? SR2 was a bit short.

Q. Will there be secrets? OR Will there be secret areas etc?

Q. Will Old LOK charaters cameo?

Q. Will we meet the Elder and Ariel, again?

Q. Will Turel make an appearance in this game? If so, how big will his role be?

Q. Will there be any other vampires in the game (not Turel, vorador etc.) among the enemies?

Q. Are there more human civilians as in SR? OR Will there be any villagers/civilians like in BO2?

Q. Will Simon Templeman and Micheal Bell be reprising their roles as Kain and Raziel?

Q. Will we hear the usual from Raziel in 1 of the fmv and/or will there be more swearing, just a thought ,Kain would be cursing like a dog fighting all those enemies?

Q. Will kain keep his evil laugh(from bo2 when you kill the helpless people chained up) and will raziel have a "killing quote"?

Q. I was wondering if the voice actors know how many fans they have out here in cyberspace? Are they aware of crazy people like us who spend hours of our lives debating the games? How involved are they in what they are doing? Would any of them be willing to offer their own insights into the characters, or is it just a job to them?

Q. Will there be multiple languages in the European version like in SR2, or only English?

Q. It seems to have been confirmed for the X-Box and PS2, but what about the PC? Will there be a PC version?

Q. Will there be any other (than Ps2 and Xbox) versions of the game?

Q. If there is a PC version will it be distributed for play on DVD-ROMS and/or standard CD's?

Q. Will the Game also come to Nintendos Game Cube?

Q. Where does the Game start? @ The same Place, as in SR2?

Q. Will Defiance take the place of Soul Reaver 3 and/or Blood Omen 3? Or is Defiance a kind of 'spin-off' to wet our tastes for any future releases?

Q. Will there be multiple endings to LOK : Defiance?

Q. Do you know how many polygons the main character models are made of?

Q. In the game can we do close ups to the characters, I mean like put Kain/Raziel near the camera so that we can see the details of them?

Q. Will Raziel have glowing wraithy eyes (while in the Spectral Realm) that leave eery trails just like the Sluaghs' eyes did in TLOKS-SR2? Uh... If not, wouldn't it be a nice touch? Can it still be added?

Q. Will the Extras be present on the XBox version??

Q. Is LOKD the last game in the LOK series??

Q. Seeing that missions will be implemented into the gameplay, are there plans to allow for the potential of fan-created missions? (Much like what LGS did with Thief and Core has done with TR).

Q. Besides the features of the game will there be a soundtrack to Legacy of Kain: Defiance?

Q. Are you thinking of remastering any of the songs/themes from previous LoK games and putting them in Defiance?

Q. Who did the music for the E3 trailer and what was the song's title?

Q. Is that music style going to replace the old gothic/epic music style, or was that just on ordinary song chosen fo fill the background?

Q. Chris, do you know if there's any way to actually listen to the full song "In the Crossfire"? I can't seem to find it on the webpage.

Q. I was just wondering how far along are C.D with the progress of defiance I mean are they confident that it will be released this year at all!

Q. When will us UK gamers get the game? Will it be winter also?

Q. When will the official website be online?

Q. Are we going to get to see a trailer after E3?

Q. Could you PLEASE put another movie of LoK: D, for us to download?

Q. I have heard there is a german soul reaver dvd is this true and if so will we see an english version????

Q. Is it definitely Amy who's writing the story?

Q. But what exactly was her (Ed. note-Amy) impact/influence BO2, non existent? Did she write a general idea and hand it off cause she was busy with SR2? Or is she changing HER story to account for the events of BO2?

Q. Are you guys coming up with the rest of the story as you go? or have you thought of the story that Defiance is based on for a while now?

Q. I'd like to know how many people (ballpark) are working on this game. What Ive seen looks fantastic I was thinkin it was alot of people.

Q. I've heard that defiance will be exclusive to XBox for the first 3 months of release. Is this true?

Q. Are there any plans to release any type of, map or something with the game?

Q. Will Kurt & Co still be doing the music? Will there be an official soundtrack released?

Q. How do you switch from Kain to Raziel? Is it at certain points in the game, or can you switch at will?

Q. If Raziel of Kain 'die' (game over) what'll happen? Will you just continue playing from the checkpoint or something like in BO2 or...

Q. My question, probably unanswerable, is: Are the elemental Reavers still a part of the game? Will we acquire the three we missed the last time, that is, Earth, Water, and Spirit?

Q. How much of a difference in graphics will there be between the 2 console versions?

Q. What will Kain's health bar be like?

Q. Will there be easy/normal/hard settings?

Q. Will Kain be able to drink the blood of dead victims as well or will he have to drink when they are at the edge of death??

Q. If you can only suck blood of your victims when their almost gonna die then what will happen if you finish them off by mistake?

Q. But before that was the only time you can suck their blood.
    What happened? Does the neck bite have anythng to do with it?

Q. Will the bodies of the dead bad guys stay in the floor? Or they disappear?

Q. Are the other languages dubbed with different voice actors?

Q. Since the game is supposed to be more action oriented will the story suffer or can we still expect a lot of cutscences like in SR2?

Q. Are there really going to be boss fights like in SR1?

Q. Will there be any appearance by the Butterfly Lord on a mural or block that may or may not be hidden/semi-hidden?

Q. Are there many puzzles in? Are they (hopefully) more difficult than SR2's?

Q. Since neither Kain nor Raziel can apparently discard their appurtenant Reavers... Can they hold anything? Can they fight while holding anything?

Q. I know the ability to pause the cut-scenes was available in TLOKS-SR2, but will it be also in LOK-D?

Q. Could it be possible to implant a feature in the Spectral Realm - moving green thick eery fog. I loved this thing in WCIII-ROC, but it lacked of perspective. The moving fog would look so stylish in LOK-D.

Q. When the creators of the legacy of kain series made the Ancient God ( the squid) concept, Do they got inspire in the God Cthulhu?

Q. Will Kain be able to drink blood from anyone ala BO2, or will he have to be more discriminating? For example drinking the blood of peasants or the sick would inturn harm Kain, as drinking the blood of noble men/women/priests/Sarafan would aid Kain.

Q. Just curious if the dev team is planning on doing some extra graphical things on the Xbox version like the team who did Blood Omen 2 put in?

Q. Will there be any answers to the time travel of SR2?

Q. Will Defiance get a massive advertising campaign or is that honor reserved only for 1st/2nd party games?

Q. Is Defiance going to be scarier that the previous games?

Q. I was just wondering how far along are C.D with the progress of defiance I mean are they confident that it will be released this year at all!

Q. Will Euro fans be able to take part in the LOKD promotion?

Q. Will There be bosses?

Q. Will there be glyphs and/or spells? OR Does kain have dark gifts?

Q. Will Raziel or Kain have spells/glyphs?

Q. Is Kain toned down to make the game a challenge or does he have a ton of dark gifts that compensate for his lack of reaver upgrades and ability to shift planes, scale walls, swim etc.?

Q. Will Kain be able to swim, and climb walls etc, like Raziel?

Q. Kain's Teleportation spell. Will it be in?

Q. Do I get SHIFT AT WILL for Raziel???

Q. What innate abilities will Raziel and Kain possess at the start of the game? Will Kain be able to transform like in BO1, or will his abilities be more like those in BO2? Can you tell us a few of their newer skills, or is that top-secret info?

Q. I’ve noticed that Kain wields the physical incarnation of the Soul Reaver… I’m all kinds of confused…

Q. Can kain get reaver enhancements like raziel?

Q. Does the Blood Reaver, also suck the Blood Away, like Raziels Blade the Souls?

Q. In SR2 there were promises that elemental reavers would have some influence in the battle but it was cut out. Will elemental reavers have any battle abilities in this installation? It would be way too cool...

Q. Will the upgrades for Raziel and Kain be in the same place where the other character found their upgrade? If so will it provide the same abilities for both characters or will they both receive different upgrades for each of their own reavers?

Q. Can you fight using your bare hands, or do you have to always use the reaver?

Q. I have to say I'm a little disappointed about not being able to use my bare hands. Does this mean the reaver doesn't drain Raziel life anymore? I heard the reavers need to feed too. If you can't fight without the reaver how do you stop the reaver feeding instead of yourself? Oh yeah, About the reaver feeding: Does the reaver get powerful for a limited amount of time like SR2s reaver (then go weaker again until more souls are absorbed) or does it gradually become more and more powerful?

Q. Are Kain and Raziel able to make stealth kills, like in Bo and Sr? Or at least able sneak up to an enemy without being spotted directly as in sr2?

Q. Will you be able to dismember body parts during combat?

Q. And will you be able to fight underwater this time around?

Q. Is the story told in a pure linear fashion (SR2) or is it more open ended (SR)?

Q. How do the chapters work?

Q. I have a question, it will be a longer game will it? SR2 was a bit short.

Q. Will there be secrets? OR Will there be secret areas etc?

Q. Will Old LOK charaters cameo?

Q. Will we meet the Elder and Ariel, again?

Q. Will Turel make an appearance in this game? If so, how big will his role be?

Q. Will there be any other vampires in the game (not Turel, vorador etc.) among the enemies?

Q. Are there more human civilians as in SR? OR Will there be any villagers/civilians like in BO2?

Q. Will Simon Templeman and Micheal Bell be reprising their roles as Kain and Raziel?

Q. Will we hear the usual from Raziel in 1 of the fmv and/or will there be more swearing, just a thought ,Kain would be cursing like a dog fighting all those enemies?

Q. Will kain keep his evil laugh(from bo2 when you kill the helpless people chained up) and will raziel have a "killing quote"?

Q. I was wondering if the voice actors know how many fans they have out here in cyberspace? Are they aware of crazy people like us who spend hours of our lives debating the games? How involved are they in what they are doing? Would any of them be willing to offer their own insights into the characters, or is it just a job to them?

Q. Will there be multiple languages in the European version like in SR2, or only English?

Q. It seems to have been confirmed for the X-Box and PS2, but what about the PC? Will there be a PC version?

Q. Will there be any other (than Ps2 and Xbox) versions of the game?

Q. If there is a PC version will it be distributed for play on DVD-ROMS and/or standard CD's?

Q. Will the Game also come to Nintendos Game Cube?

Q. Where does the Game start? @ The same Place, as in SR2?

Q. Will Defiance take the place of Soul Reaver 3 and/or Blood Omen 3? Or is Defiance a kind of 'spin-off' to wet our tastes for any future releases?

Q. Will there be multiple endings to LOK : Defiance?

Q. Do you know how many polygons the main character models are made of?

Q. In the game can we do close ups to the characters, I mean like put Kain/Raziel near the camera so that we can see the details of them?

Q. Will Raziel have glowing wraithy eyes (while in the Spectral Realm) that leave eery trails just like the Sluaghs' eyes did in TLOKS-SR2? Uh... If not, wouldn't it be a nice touch? Can it still be added?

Q. Will the Extras be present on the XBox version??

Q. Is LOKD the last game in the LOK series??

Q. Seeing that missions will be implemented into the gameplay, are there plans to allow for the potential of fan-created missions? (Much like what LGS did with Thief and Core has done with TR).

Q. Besides the features of the game will there be a soundtrack to Legacy of Kain: Defiance?

Q. Are you thinking of remastering any of the songs/themes from previous LoK games and putting them in Defiance?

Q. Who did the music for the E3 trailer and what was the song's title?

Q. Is that music style going to replace the old gothic/epic music style, or was that just on ordinary song chosen fo fill the background?

Q. Chris, do you know if there's any way to actually listen to the full song "In the Crossfire"? I can't seem to find it on the webpage.

Q. When will us UK gamers get the game? Will it be winter also?

Q. When will the official website be online?

Q. Are we going to get to see a trailer after E3?

Q. Could you PLEASE put another movie of LoK: D, for us to download?

Q. I have heard there is a german soul reaver dvd is this true and if so will we see an english version????

Q. Is it definitely Amy who's writing the story?

Q. But what exactly was her (Ed. note-Amy) impact/influence BO2, non existent? Did she write a general idea and hand it off cause she was busy with SR2? Or is she changing HER story to account for the events of BO2?

Q. Are you guys coming up with the rest of the story as you go? or have you thought of the story that Defiance is based on for a while now?

Q. I'd like to know how many people (ballpark) are working on this game. What Ive seen looks fantastic I was thinkin it was alot of people.

Q. I've heard that defiance will be exclusive to XBox for the first 3 months of release. Is this true?

Q. Are there any plans to release any type of, map or something with the game?

Q. Will Kurt & Co still be doing the music? Will there be an official soundtrack released?

Q. How do you switch from Kain to Raziel? Is it at certain points in the game, or can you switch at will?

Q. If Raziel of Kain 'die' (game over) what'll happen? Will you just continue playing from the checkpoint or something like in BO2 or...

Q. My question, probably unanswerable, is: Are the elemental Reavers still a part of the game? Will we acquire the three we missed the last time, that is, Earth, Water, and Spirit?

Q. How much of a difference in graphics will there be between the 2 console versions?

Q. What will Kain's health bar be like?

Q. Will there be easy/normal/hard settings?

Q. Will Kain be able to drink the blood of dead victims as well or will he have to drink when they are at the edge of death??

Q. If you can only suck blood of your victims when their almost gonna die then what will happen if you finish them off by mistake?

Q. But before that was the only time you can suck their blood.
    What happened? Does the neck bite have anythng to do with it?

Q. Will the bodies of the dead bad guys stay in the floor? Or they disappear?

Q. Are the other languages dubbed with different voice actors?

Q. Since the game is supposed to be more action oriented will the story suffer or can we still expect a lot of cutscences like in SR2?

Q. Are there really going to be boss fights like in SR1?

Q. Will there be any appearance by the Butterfly Lord on a mural or block that may or may not be hidden/semi-hidden?

Q. Are there many puzzles in? Are they (hopefully) more difficult than SR2's?

Q. Since neither Kain nor Raziel can apparently discard their appurtenant Reavers... Can they hold anything? Can they fight while holding anything?

Q. I know the ability to pause the cut-scenes was available in TLOKS-SR2, but will it be also in LOK-D?

Q. Could it be possible to implant a feature in the Spectral Realm - moving green thick eery fog. I loved this thing in WCIII-ROC, but it lacked of perspective. The moving fog would look so stylish in LOK-D.

Q. When the creators of the legacy of kain series made the Ancient God ( the squid) concept, Do they got inspire in the God Cthulhu?

Q. Will Kain be able to drink blood from anyone ala BO2, or will he have to be more discriminating? For example drinking the blood of peasants or the sick would inturn harm Kain, as drinking the blood of noble men/women/priests/Sarafan would aid Kain.

Q. Just curious if the dev team is planning on doing some extra graphical things on the Xbox version like the team who did Blood Omen 2 put in?

Q. Will there be any answers to the time travel of SR2?

Q. Will Defiance get a massive advertising campaign or is that honor reserved only for 1st/2nd party games?

Q. Is Defiance going to be scarier that the previous games?

Q. Will Euro fans be able to take part in the LOKD promotion?

Amy was kind enough to pass on some answers to questions she's seen about the game on the forums. All answers have been paraphrased.

Edit: Corrected and clarified the first and last answers.

Q: How does the Hash'ak'gik/Turel/Hylden relationship work?

Q: Why does Mortanius have a different voice actor than in Blood Omen?

Q: Does the young Kain still kill Moebius?

Q: How does Defiance relate to the events of Blood Omen 2?

more!

Here's part II =).

Q: Why does Janos recognize Raziel in Soul Reaver 2 if they've never met?

Q: How can Kain survive without the Heart of Darkness?

Q: How could the young Kain collect Hearts of Darkness in Blood Omen if he had it inside of his chest all along?

Q: Which figure is Raziel in the murals?

Q: How did Turel come to be in Avernus?

Q: Why does Raziel need to re-imbue the Reavers he already gained in Soul Reaver 2?

Q: Why were some changed aspects of the game left unexplained?
    Legacy of Kain: The Lost Worlds
    http://www.thelostworlds.net/

I wish. I'd love to see a coffee table book.

Here's the last set for now:

Q: There has been speculation in the past that both Lady Azimuth and Moebius were devout followers of Hash'ak'gik. Would it be safe to say that this is indeed the case? Azimuth alone wouldn't be able to summon Hash, but could with Moebius' help.

Q: When did Moebius begin worshipping the Elder God? Was it during the SR2 (Sarafan) era? Or was this something he did later?

Q: What is meant by Janos being "the uncorruptable vessel?"