Thread: Crashes in Challenge Mode

Crashes in Challenge Mode

Crashes in Challenge Mode

So basically I can get a good 1-2 hours of gameplay in Challenge Mode before experiencing a crash. I'm playing the GOTY edition on Steam and have been able to play through the whole campaign without any trouble. However, in campaign mode I always experience the same thing: I play for a couple hours, I get a black screen, and then the bmgame.exe has stopped working message. I don't know if this helps but sometimes a get a message from LIVE telling that the playback device was removed and has recovered before experiencing a crash. I believe this might be related to my onboard Realtek card, but I've already updated all the drivers. Any advice?

im guessing off the top of my head here.....I would say look at your windows error log to see what is crashing. My only other guess would be to see if you need to update windows live. The only other thing i can offer is using Process Explorer. Use the filters to only collect data being access by ShippingPC-BmGame.exe...this way when it crashes it will show you if files aren't being access. I'm not to thrilled that its a Steam because i only dealt with non-steam batman game. Make sure the Steam is up to date and the game files are as well. i use to get all kind of crashes with LOD when they were outdated.