Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Forum Comp #7 - TR Fan Art "By Hand". Win excl. sketch by Brian Horton!

Just a little lol

Uploading...

The moment of truth has arrived!

And the winners are.......

Congratulations, guys!!!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Congratulations to all the winners!!
    and thanks to everyone who participated in this contest I enjoyed all your entries

Congratulations to the winners!
    Awesome!
    http://hiropon056.deviantart.com/ Do it like a Dudette! signature image

Congrats all the Winners. A very long competition I must say but awesome entries.

Thumbs Up

Congratulations to the winners!! Excellent entries!

OMG!!!! Thank you dear judges!!!!Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! You can not imagine my feelings when you picked up the pocket with "The Most Original" and I saw my work № 198 there!!!!! I am just sooo happy !=))) So, I need some time to realize it

Congratulations to the winners and a huge thanks to Laralover, the judges and mods for all the hard work.

This has been an awesome competition and I've really enjoyed having all the creativity shared around the community.
    signature image

Ahh mann!! Really! I can't imagine I've won that Random draw!!!

like just said on facebook:
    "AARRGHHHHH I Just WON with the Random Draw at the TOMB RAIDER FAN ART CONTEST !~!!!!! I'd never expected too be (the first anounced) winner in this video xD AWESOME! Thank youuuuu!!!!! ~~ "

Thank you so much! And, haha, it's just Sina indeed xD like you last said :P

Like Gogglebox said:
    Quote Originally Posted by GoggleboxUK View Post
    Congratulations to the winners and a huge thanks to Laralover, the judges and mods for all the hard work.

This has been an awesome competition and I've really enjoyed having all the creativity shared around the community.
    Congratulations winners!!! You totally deserved it !! It was an really awesome contest!!
    Thank you Meagan, Brian, Driber, LaraLover and all the forum members! Huge succes

Congratulations, everyone And that goes to every single one of you that participated. Great stuff, one and all!

Thanks to all you official people...awesome video! saw every second of it ^_^ Im amazed at how many enteries. Great work people! It was a fun ride and congrats to the winners!

Quote Originally Posted by GoggleboxUK View Post

Same here, it was great to watch the whole thing happening during these last weeks! I'm SO impressed by everyone's creativity and talent!!! *_*
    Adventure found me...

Congratulation the winners ! you totally deserved it !
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this comp and all the competitors ! If you were not there, we would never see such awesome fanarts !

Well chosen..congratulation to all winners

It was really fun participating in this Competition and
    seeing all the Artwork.

Thanks Driber ,for all your work and time you put into this.

Estou amando tudo que os fãs estam criando

Congrats Everyone ! beautiful Entries The Best Competition , Yet
    signature image

O_O... I'm sorry to reply this late but I could not believe my eyes nor my ears when I saw the video and I've been so much touched... plus I was at work, so I could not take time to answer as I wanted to (I could not find my words anyway)^^

Thank you very, very, very much... I'm a tomb raider fan since many years, but I never thought I could feel so happy as a Tomb Raider fan one day. What you both said deeply touched me and I feel really honored, and lucky ! ... thank you so much. I wish I could be here to give you both a kiss and say thanks

By the way, I think each of us appreciate this video here, because it sounds like a sweet dedicace, this is so lovely.

Like many already said before, thank you Driber and LaraLover, for all what you did too. This contest must have been quite a mess to organize
    PSN: Sushilia

Congrats to the winners!!!
    signature image

Thumbs Up

Congrats everyone!

Tomb Raider fans are a talented bunch for sure.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Love2Raid View Post
    Congrats everyone!

Tomb Raider fans are a talented bunch for sure.
    It goes without saying that Lara is incomparably a muse of inspiration
    And congratulations all around.

Something Brian said in the video got me wondering, when he mentioned he wished he put more time in the prize illustration, I wonder just how much time was put into it. That and the earlier piece modelled after Meagan Marie.
    signature image

Congrats to all the winners and great job to all who entered!

The video is so awesome and touching!!! I think that every fan appreciated the video and great efforts to make this competition sooo interesting!!! Thank you for this awesome, amazing, exciting two months=)

PS: I never had doubts about the first place! Great sculpture!!!!

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone

This comp sure has been a blast!

Such amazing entries. Such enthusiasm by many all around!

We will contact the winners soon for their postal address to get the prizes out to them!

I'm gonna take a few days off now (after this logistical beast ) but who knows, the next fun forum contest may be lurking around the corner

----

I would also like to give a special shout out at TranceTrouble. We ran into some technical problems getting that huge video online and he has gracefully helped me out with that. So thank you for that, mate

----

And here are the detailed voting results:

Forum Choice

135 points - Entry # 356 by Dj3r0m [GoggleboxUK (19), a big house (1), LadyRufina (2), seashell093 (19), jakobsen (11), Madenice (6), temirlan (19), Sermongar (7), Quolli (20), Priscillia (20), vincetrlc (11)]
    100 points - Entry # 359 by Priscillia [phoenix630 (2), seashell093 (12), Madenice (17), Olenka (20), Sermongar (15), vincetrlc (4), Foundered (20), OneMorePike (10)]
    90 points - Entry # 042 by liliss [GoggleboxUK (12), hiropon056 (16), GemmaDarkmoon (16), Madenice (13), temirlan (17), Quolli (16)]
    86 points - Entry # 347 by stevegoad [a big house (17), joseywales1027 (18), seashell093 (15), jakobsen (8), Madenice (15), vincetrlc (13)]
    80 points - Entry # 338 by stellalune [GoggleboxUK (6), LadyRufina (20), seashell093 (7), MaxRaider (10), Quolli (19), vincetrlc (6), OneMorePike (12)]
    79 points - Entry # 152 by Sonix [GoggleboxUK (20), jakobsen (12), Madenice (9), Sermongar (11), Priscillia (8), Foundered (19)]
    77 points - Entry # 280 by Rl2vas [LadyRufina (18), phoenix630 (14), joseywales1027 (6), Olenka (9), Sermongar (14), adobeARTIST (9), marsoa (7)]
    70 points - Entry # 198 by OneMorePike [MaxRaider (12), temirlan (20), Olenka (7), Foundered (8), xXTombRaiderXx (14), marsoa (9)]
    66 points - Entry # 110 by carla torres [phoenix630 (10), GemmaDarkmoon (14), Elliot Kane (20), Olenka (2), Quolli (15), marsoa (5)]
    66 points - Entry # 145 by mooseace [GoggleboxUK (17), LadyRufina (13), seashell093 (11), Madenice (7), Quolli (18)]

more...

Most Original Entry (official judges voting round 1 out of 2)

41 points - Entry # 169 by Eria_MYV [MeaganMarie (6), @m (9), TranceTrouble (7), Brian Horton (10), Chip5541 (9)]
    36 points - Entry # 198 by OneMorePike [MeaganMarie (9), TranceTrouble (6), Brian Horton (9), Driber (3), Chip5541 (4), The Hylden (5)]
    27 points - Entry # 305 by Foundered [MeaganMarie (8), Brian Horton (3), Chris Johnston (10), LARALOVERnr.1 (6)]
    25 points - Entry # 101 by karenGE [MeaganMarie (1), TranceTrouble (9), Driber (7), The Hylden (6), LARALOVERnr.1 (2)]
    19 points - Entry # 007 by GoggleboxUK [The Hylden (10), LARALOVERnr.1 (9)]
    19 points - Entry # 261 by Foundered [Brian Horton (4), Driber (10), Chip5541 (1), Chris Johnston (4)]
    19 points - Entry # 276 by LARALOVERnr.1 [@m (5), Brian Horton (7), Chris Johnston (7)]
    19 points - Entry # 356 by Dj3r0m [The Hylden (9), LARALOVERnr.1 (10)]
    18 points - Entry # 192 by redfox.lady [@m (10), TranceTrouble (8)]
    16 points - Entry # 133 by Olenka [Brian Horton (8), Chris Johnston (8)]

more...

Grand Champion (official judges voting round 1 out of 2)

32 points - Entry # 359 by Priscillia [MeaganMarie (10), Brian Horton (10), Chris Johnston (10), LARALOVERnr.1 (2)]
    22 points - Entry # 145 by mooseace [MeaganMarie (6), Brian Horton (8), Chris Johnston (8)]
    22 points - Entry # 345 by MissBelief [@m (8), TranceTrouble (8), Brian Horton (6)]
    21 points - Entry # 026 by illyne [TranceTrouble (9), Chris Johnston (2), LARALOVERnr.1 (10)]
    19 points - Entry # 344 by MissBelief [Driber (9), Chris Johnston (1), LARALOVERnr.1 (9)]
    18 points - Entry # 287 by shockwavepulsar00 [Brian Horton (9), Chris Johnston (9)]
    16 points - Entry # 265 by Lukacsi Andrea [Driber (10), The Hylden (6)]
    16 points - Entry # 357 by m.s [@m (9), The Hylden (7)]
    15 points - Entry # 009 by CurlyWurly808 [The Hylden (9), LARALOVERnr.1 (6)]
    15 points - Entry # 021 by CurlyWurly808 [Chip5541 (5), The Hylden (10)]

more...

----

Also, I wanted to share a little fun fact. As YT video makers know, you can only choose between 3 thumbnails for your uploaded videos. I choose the first option, as coincidence has it that it was marked exactly at the point where Brian is holding up Grand Champion winner Priscillia's entry

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quick follow-up: Just in case there is any confusion about the seperate official judges voting rounds, here's a link to an earlier post where I explained how the rounds work

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthr...61#post1765561

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast