Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Comp #7 - TR Fan Art "By Hand". Win excl. sketch by Brian Horton!

I thought people would just stick to the drawings, but I see there are dolls, frames...
    Beautiful work, I've never thought forum members are so creative.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hylden View Post
    So, I'm gonna need a bigger brain to be able to judge in this contest So many entries (so much talent!)
    signature image

@Driber
    I just removed his entry and added the other ones like he requested. Should I move the first one to the spot where it originally was?

Quote Originally Posted by LARALOVERnr.1 View Post
    @Driber
    I just removed his entry and added the other ones like he requested. Should I move the first one to the spot where it originally was?
    No, when an entry has changed considerably, please put it as a "new" entry instead, please

Only when members provide better shot images / videos of the entry and the entry itself remained the same, then it's okay to use the original position.

(We do it like this to prevent "cheating" - it would be unfair if someone would post a quickly made drawing soon into the comp and then spends 3 weeks improving it to turn it into a masterpiece and then updating his entry while still being awarded an early spot and thus *slightly* more chance to win the prize in case of a draw.)

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

That is a good idea So many good entries so far. I'm hesitant to enter my necklace :/ it's been said it looks like..... A male "part" so idk. I'll take pics of before it's glazed incase it first come out great. The picture I had to redraw is now almost finished im just working on the mouth and this charcoal background (friends idea for the background). Finishing it up soon but the second artwork that I had to redo has not been started yet. I'm considering canceling it anyway. Best of luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Locoman42 View Post
    That is a good idea So many good entries so far. I'm hesitant to enter my necklace :/ it's been said it looks like..... A male "part" so idk. I'll take pics of before it's glazed incase it first come out great. The picture I had to redraw is now almost finished im just working on the mouth and this charcoal background (friends idea for the background). Finishing it up soon but the second artwork that I had to redo has not been started yet. I'm considering canceling it anyway. Best of luck to everyone!
    If you're unsure if your entry would be inappropriate, just shoot me a PM with the image and I can tell you

And please don't cancel the drawing....I'd love to see it!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Haven't done traditional media in a while.

It was fun, though.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    All of your submissions are lovely, but I like this one best! Lara's face is so pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Gorgeous!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin_Pistols View Post
    So pretty, I love it!
    thank you all!

My new drawing for the contest

(click image to enlarge)

Smile Anime version of Lara Croft

This is my 1st try. I found mixing little anime style would be fun. And since i am just 13, so be easy on it

(click image to enlarge)

^ I love anime style Laras!

And I see what you did there.....with the O in Tomb

@Bampire and RealTRgamer: nice pieces!

@rodrims: that's quite.....revealing.

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

This will be my last submission, so good luck to everyone. There are many talented people!!

this is my lara croft "Lost Valley" handrawn photo Enjoy! Forum BB code:

(click image to enlarge)

my tomb raider "Day One" jewlery set Includes, Laras Emerald Swirl necklace and a red and white lettered tie knot braclete Forum BB code:

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

...You don't need to quote the first post. Seriously.
    Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    My.DeviantArt

Wow, great entries, folks!

@Rian: I updated the second post up until this point

Quote Originally Posted by Bampire View Post
    ...You don't need to quote the first post. Seriously.
    This sometimes happens with new members being unfamiliar with (vBulletin) forum software. I fixed it

----

Speaking of vB - FYI everyone: I recently discovered that we had a limit of maximum 5 quotes for the forum's multi quote feature.

This has caused some confusion about why not all posts were inserted into the new reply window when users clicked on more than 5 posts to multi quote (vB doesn't warn the user about this limit...D'OH!)

I've ramped it up to 30 now, so that should hopefully be enough for when you want to comment on more than 5 entries at the same time

@rodrims: that's quite.....revealing.
    Lara has always been cheeky. It's the cornerstone of her charm
    signature image

Hi all, I would like to submit these drawings:

http://pic.driber.net/comp/7/m/jcvenc_IMG_3612.jpg

(click image to enlarge)

http://pic.driber.net/comp/7/m/jufokj_IMG_3618.jpg

(click image to enlarge)

If I can have only one as thumbnail I want it to be this one:

Tomb Raider II game cover

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Jackson View Post

This will be my last submission, so good luck to everyone. There are many talented people!!
    I LOVE this one. Very good contender!

^ That really is beautiful! One of the most beautiful pictures so far, if not the best one, yet.
    signature image

^ I love anime style Laras!

And I see what you did there.....with the O in Tomb
    Thank you very very much. It means a lot to me, I want to become a concept artist when I grow up. And its really sweet of you to notice the "o". Thank you again.

ps2 airbrush AOD

Created with airbrush on ps2 by Angela Verbruggen

(click image to enlarge)

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast