Thread: What happened to Big Cup Cricket?

Question What happened to Big Cup Cricket?

I've posted in the particular forum but as it hasn't had any activity for months I decided to ask here as well.

Ios5 got released by Apple in the summer and then BCC stopped working and then disappeared off of the app store leaving those who bought the app with no answers and a game that doesn't work.

What happened Eidos?

No one? Someone at Eidos must be able to answer.

Have you tried the official support pages?

http://support.eu.square-enix.com/

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Have you tried the official support pages?

http://support.eu.square-enix.com/
    Thanks. Unfortunately like their game it doesn't work:

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/c...p?id=3261&la=2

Trying to use the contact page and there are no categories to select and it wont let you proceed

Hmm yeah, that doesn't look right

I'll let Eidos support know about this.

It might take a few weeks due to the holidays, though. Please be patient

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Hmm yeah, that doesn't look right

I'll let Eidos support know about this.

It might take a few weeks due to the holidays, though. Please be patient
    Many thanks much appreciated.

I'm not sure what has happened to the website, but it appears to be corrected now...

As for support for this title, BGS tends to support the iOS titles directly. You can email them at {removed} or you could try {removed} .

If you do contact the Square Enix Support centre team, they would likely have to escalate your query as they don't have much to do with the BGS developed titles.

Hope this is of some help.

-edit-
    Contact for all iTune apps now goes through the Square Enix Support Centre directly, instead of through different email addresses. This will make it a bit easier to get in touch in future. As KitsuneNoUmi@SEE mentions below, the game is now back on iTunes for download after undergoing a iOS5 tuneup.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Eidos Support
    Contact Support Directly:
    Square Enix Support Europe
    Square Enix Support North America

Thumbs Up

Many thanks for coming back to this thread and posting info. I will email them thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp0oner View Post
    Thanks. Unfortunately like their game it doesn't work:

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/c...p?id=3261&la=2

Trying to use the contact page and there are no categories to select and it wont let you proceed
    We had a look at the page and found the problem causing this issue; should be working fine now.

Also, perhaps more importantly: Big Cup Cricket is now available again on iTunes.

Edited in to the post above also:

Contact for all iTune apps now goes through the Square Enix Support Centre directly, instead of through different email addresses. This will make it a bit easier to get in touch in future. As KitsuneNoUmi@SEE mentions above, the game is now back on iTunes for download after undergoing a iOS5 tuneup.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Eidos Support
    Contact Support Directly:
    Square Enix Support Europe
    Square Enix Support North America

Great stuff, guys!

Thumbs Up Thank you

Fantastic news it's back and I have been playing it for a few days now. Thank you for coming to this thread and updating. One suggestion/request I have though is please please if the game has to go under maintenance again have some sort of announcement in the app store or on your website instead of it disappearing without trace as I thought the game had been pulled permanently.

It really is a cracking game for cricket/sports fans so I look forward to any future development.