Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Deus Ex Human Revolution - The Movie

Deus Ex Human Revolution - The Movie

Deus Ex Human Revolution - The Movie

This is my wallpaper of the next best movie of all the times, Deus Ex Human Revolution, with the actor Keanu Reeves as Adam Jensen.

Hope U like it.

Lolled hard.

I love it

Conspiracy Keanu's finest role.
    Play games for the story

Lets just say you and I have strongly different perceptions of Keanu Reeves as an actor....
    But I think DX:HR's story could work quite well as a movie/TV miniseries. Who else would people around here pick for the lead roles?

Originally Posted by sonicsidewinder
    Lolled hard.

I love it

Conspiracy Keanu's finest role.
    Thanks.

JJB is not amused. I am, on the other hand. Though I'm not sure I should encourage this kind of behavior from you, caveman.
    Qu'est-ce que

I'd suggest Di Caprio, just because I can't stand Reeves
    Nice wallpaper though.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
    signature image

I was wondering when a thread starts about who is should be a lead actor and the others in a Deus Ex movie.

The wallpaper great but I can not imagine K.Reeves as Adam.

Originally Posted by Bullet dodger
    I was wondering when a thread starts about who is should be a lead actor and the others in a Deus Ex movie.

The wallpaper great but I can not imagine K.Reeves as Adam.
    Timothy Oliphant as Adam Jensen,
    Amber Heard as Megan Reed,
    Donald Sutherland as David Sarif,
    Marissa Tomei as Faridah Malik,
    Max Vin Sidow as Hugh Darrow,
    Daniel Dae Kim as Tong Si Hung,
    Mila Kunis as Eliza Cassan,
    Bruce Davison as William Taggart,
    Michelle Yeoh as Zhao Yun Ru,
    Chris Evans as Jeron Namir,
    Brian Thompson as Lawrence Barrett,
    Scarlet Johansen as Yelena Federova

I would have linked photos but I took far too long on this post as it is. Ahh the nerd life.

Originally Posted by kelticfury
    Timothy Oliphant as Adam Jensen,
    Amber Heard as Megan Reed,
    Donald Sutherland as David Sarif,
    Marissa Tomei as Faridah Malik,
    Max Vin Sidow as Hugh Darrow,
    Daniel Dae Kim as Tong Si Hung,
    Mila Kunis as Eliza Cassan,
    Bruce Davison as William Taggart,
    Michelle Yeoh as Zhao Yun Ru,
    Chris Evans as Jeron Namir,
    Brian Thompson as Lawrence Barrett,
    Scarlet Johansen as Yelena Federova

I would have linked photos but I took far too long on this post as it is. Ahh the nerd life.
    Bradley Cooper as Adam Jensen

(click image to enlarge)

Diane Kruger as Megan Reed

(click image to enlarge)

Stephen Shellen as David Sarif (Actual Voice Actor)

(click image to enlarge)

Malcom McDowell as Hugh Darrow

(click image to enlarge)

Winona Ryder as Faridah Malik

(click image to enlarge)

Daniel Dae Kim as Tong Se Hong

(click image to enlarge)

Kim Bubbs as Eliza Cassan (Actual Voice Actor)

(click image to enlarge)

Michelle Yeoh as Zhao Yun Ru

(click image to enlarge)

Bruce Davison as William Taggart

(click image to enlarge)

Jason Stratham as Jaron Namir

(click image to enlarge)

Javier Bardem as Barrett

(click image to enlarge)

Rihanna as Yelena Federova

(click image to enlarge)
    signature image

@itsonyourhead

Not bad cast, I like it. I have Christian Bale for Adam but B.Cooper just as good. They pretty much go head to head Eliza for me would be Kate Beckinsale the rest I would not swap, spot on

That's funny. I thought the senator from X-Men (Bruce Davison) was Taggart.

Am ignoring your comment, dodger that C. Bale play AJ. I didn't read that, OK?
    Qu'est-ce que

Originally Posted by TrickyVein

Am ignoring your comment, dodger that C. Bale play AJ. I didn't read that, OK?
    oh okay...

Good lineup, Malcom McDowell is a perfect choice.

That's funny. I thought the senator from X-Men (Bruce Davison) was Taggart.
    Ah that's why Taggart seems familiar. I knew I saw his face somewhere before. Great resemblance indeed.

@itsonyourhead

Not bad cast, I like it. I have Christian Bale for Adam but B.Cooper just as good. They pretty much go head to head Eliza for me would be Kate Beckinsale the rest I would not swap, spot on
    I've read suggestions elsewhere that Christian Bale would make a good JC. Not sure about either really, but he's nice to look at so I wouldn't be complaining
    Rhubarb is a controversial pie filling

Originally Posted by ilweran
    I've read suggestions elsewhere that Christian Bale would make a good JC. Not sure about either really, but he's nice to look at so I wouldn't be complaining
    I did not read it elsewhere, just thought C.Bale has a kind of cold blooded edge what Bradley might not. This oppinion coming from a fact I did not see B.Cooper in any serious movie. I could be totaly wrong about his acting ability in a conspiracy movie.

Honestly not many actor could pull of the Adam Jensen attitude with a matching look and physical appearance.

I did not read it elsewhere, just thought C.Bale has a kind of cold blooded edge what Bradley might not. This oppinion coming from a fact I did not see B.Cooper in any serious movie. I could be totaly wrong about his acting ability in a conspiracy movie.

Honestly not many actor could pull of the Adam Jensen attitude with a matching look and physical appearance.
    B. Cooper spun a slightly darker but still widely charismatic character in Limitless, which, albeit, wasn't that great of a movie. I've no doubt he's got the chops, given the chance. Harrison Ford's Lt. Decker didn't really mesh with many of his other persona's either.
    signature image

A left-field idea: David Tennant as Adam.
    If the hypothetical film of DX:HR was made, I would prefer to be pleasantly surprised by an unknown in the lead than to have a familiar face. But it might require great conviction not to come off as ridiculous, and I know I entirely believed Tennant as the Doctor when he would spout copious amounts of techno-babble.

Tennant looks slightly mousy, no? I too would prefer all unknowns but resembling AJ should be important. Obviously, this means that JJB should play AJ.
    Qu'est-ce que

Tennant looks slightly mousy, no? I too would prefer all unknowns but resembling AJ should be important. Obviously, this means that JJB should play AJ.
    Don't mind me, I think I might just be missing Tennant as The Doctor, and he would need to do some serious beefing up.
    Of course JJB is the only logical choice for looks. I'm just not sure about his acting skills
    I was trying to think of some Hollywood actors and it is actually quite hard to find one that really looks the part.

Christian Bale's performance as John Connor in Terminator Salvation is full of Adam Jensen in my opinion... so I'd be all for him taking on the role.

The truth is, we need a good writer and director first, and the rest will fall into place.
    signature image

I can't forgive Bale for his treatment of Batman. Maybe it was Ledger's performance as the Joker that overshadowed Bale's. He was a little too heavy on the gravelly-voice for that role. Despite my personal dislike of the man, the resemblance is there.

Also, I will always think of Javier Bardem as his role as the villain in No Country for Old Men. Funny that he would play a Texan, on the opposite side of his role in that film.
    Qu'est-ce que

Human Revolution as a movie would be nice, but I'd rather the original Deus Ex in movie form first (it was even planned, a long time ago).

I like both the original Deus Ex and Human Revolution, both are brilliant games in their own right, but Deus Ex is what sparked the light for me. It is the original, and none can replace it.

There are a few other video game movies I'd like (putting aside the fact they'd all suck so bad), but the only one that I would really want, other than Deus Ex, is the System Shock series. It's a bit of a cliche now, in the science-fiction movie world at least, but it's a damn good game, just like Deus Ex (which isn't surprising if you know who the common link both games have).
    Timendi causa est nescire. - "Ignorance is the cause of fear."
    Psychotic is also known by the names of Mr. Tastix, Magniir, Xanwryn and Xavinos.

Originally Posted by ~Psychotic~
    Human Revolution as a movie would be nice, but I'd rather the original Deus Ex in movie form first (it was even planned, a long time ago).
    Oh yes, Deus Ex trilogy. Na that would be something !

Page 1 of 3 123 Last