Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Nudity

lol. good thing lara is a fictional character. otherwise her adventures would be escaping the clutches of people who try to be really close to her. :P
    signature image

I don't see Lara in a sexual way, there is no attraction. I see her in a kind of, wanting to be close to, love... Like when you just feel that someone is that special you want to be with them... Which is why, in a situation like the one in TR9, seeing Lara naked or even a tease of it would just be awkward :L
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    I don't see Lara in a sexual way, there is no attraction. I see her in a kind of, wanting to be close to, love... Like when you just feel that someone is that special you want to be with them... Which is why, in a situation like the one in TR9, seeing Lara naked or even a tease of it would just be awkward :L
    but you have to admit, at times she is posed in a sexual way. the huge breasts, belly free clothing.
    now, she looks much more realistic. much nicer to look at as such (not in a sexual way).

but i do understand your meaning. you rather want to treat her nice and be happy to have a women you are happy and proud to be with. to enjoy the personal moments without giving her the feeling you are using her for her looks only but her beauty inside.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post
    but you have to admit, at times she is posed in a sexual way. the huge breasts, belly free clothing.
    now, she looks much more realistic. much nicer to look at as such (not in a sexual way).

but i do understand your meaning. you rather want to treat her nice and be happy to have a women you are happy and proud to be with. to enjoy the personal moments without giving her the feeling you are using her for her looks only but her beauty inside.
    But of course. Make her feel otherwise, and you might end up eating a .50 caliber aspirin, which will cure that headache.
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

driber im sure im gay, roomby said it right actually..

but talking about lara now i was joking of course, im not attracted to women in a sexual way and i admire them (no im not a queer/appearance guy, im normal guy looking 100%)

and yeah sexuality is really a loong conversation subject with maaany sides and it just making you want to say your opinion, im interested to talk about it but it's lara we talking about here, idk up to u guys..

but to give u a picture, imagine yourself when u see a hot woman, watching her like u saw the heaven light or something like most straight guys and they ask me.. is it how u r attracted to guys?
    it's an absolute no! because attracted to someone is another loong conversation subject with maaany opinions again.. hell i had a gay friend who was like despaired in the street!
    hey look at that guy! omg soo hot and stuff.. really not my type.

i can talk about girls looks with my straight friends on the street.. as long it's civilised.. lol
    Denis: There is something I don't entirely trust about this guy..
    John: Just because he just killed a girl in front of us..?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalrocks View Post

Oh yes, I do admit that, but isn't that just for likes? I mean, who wants to play a game as a fat person (no offence to anyone), I've played all of the Saints Row games, as a thin, female (except the first)... Although I always say a game is a game and therefore should purposely avoid being as real as possible, I'd rather play as a normal person and not something out of DMC... BUT
    That doesn't mean I want to see them naked, just because a normal person removes their clothes on a daily basis... I'd rather keep them clothed and keep them concentrated on the main point of the game.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a big house View Post
    Oh yes, I do admit that, but isn't that just for likes? I mean, who wants to play a game as a fat person (no offence to anyone), I've played all of the Saints Row games, as a thin, female (except the first)... Although I always say a game is a game and therefore should purposely avoid being as real as possible, I'd rather play as a normal person and not something out of DMC... BUT
    That doesn't mean I want to see them naked, just because a normal person removes their clothes on a daily basis... I'd rather keep them clothed and keep them concentrated on the main point of the game.
    true again. otherwise you have some fat guys running around like in kane and lynch 2. good thing i never played thsi game. just looking at the vids was bad enough and the demo.

but you are right. a game is a game, and should not use sex to attract people to buy a game. but im sure lara will not be naked in this game. even when its mend for mature people.
    signature image

i rarely chime in on here, but i feel i must.

i am a survivor of R. i am 50, and i still have nightmares about it. all of my relationships have been affected by it. your body is altered from it, not just your mind. it doesnt go away with time, especially not if it was especially cruel, tortured, or multiple times. 1 in 4 are affected by it, over 230,066 are reported each year, and 65% of them go unreported (that number doesnt include children under 12).

there are more Sex slaves in the world now then there were actual slaves (when i was legal to do so in the US), and most of them are children. millions are affected worldwide. we skip out on movies, conversations, books, or anything else that has the R scenes in them. to say we would like one in our video games, and it would be nothing to us, well youre not walking in our shoes to think we would take the subject so lightly.

Been married 20 to a very respectable man. if i found him viewing anything or playing games with R scenes in them, he would be my husband no more.

Thanks For Listening, Kamiko60

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789