View Poll Results: What was the first Hitman game that you played?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hitman: Codename 47

40 36.70%
  • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

40 36.70%
  • Hitman: Contracts

11 10.09%
  • Hitman: Blood Money

17 15.60%
  • Hitman: Absolution

1 0.92%
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: What was your first Hitman game?

What was your first Hitman game?

What was your first Hitman game?

I thought it would be interesting to know how many of you have played as 47 from the beginning or where you joined the story? Perhaps Absolution will be the first Hitman game that you will play?

Personally, I picked up Silent Assassin on PS2 and most recently played Blood Money on the X360.

Btw, the poll is public.

Started with Blood Money and enjoyed it's every piece.
    It's my favourite Hitman game so far

Day 1 when the original was released.

Originally Posted by iNeedzHelp
    Day 1 when the original was released.
    I'd say that's a pretty exclusive club you're in!

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    I'd say that's a pretty exclusive club you're in!
    Well it has 4 votes

Originally Posted by iNeedzHelp
    Well it has 4 votes
    But how many of those got it on day 1?

Played the demo of codename 47 from a pc mag and got my copy as soon as I got my pocket money. that was a time ago.

My first one was Silent Assassins. I got hooked there. Went to Blood Money next. I loved both of those games. I didn't really like Contracts. That I got after Blood Money.

Absolution, from the material I've seen so far, is totally awesome. It's taken this series to another level.

Codename 47 when I was about 14. I remember it being pretty hard but I loved stealth games...so this was a fresh approach to the genre.

I'm a major fan of stealth games. I was around 12 when I started.

It appears no one was interested in playing Contracts when it first came out.
    FACT: I am definitely without a doubt........ the Truest Fan of the Thief franchise.

Contracts I got after Blood Money. I wasn't really a fan of it. Blood Money was better to me.

it was hitman contracts, first i saw a picture of it in a magazine (at the meat king's party) it said the silent assassin strikes again, very fun game even if i didnt understand many things :P

I played Blood Money more than anything. The second game had a good story as well.

Just shy of a week and it seems that everyone who voted has at least played one Hitman game already and most of you started at the very beginning on the PC.

How very interesting...

I started on blood money, but then I played the rest about a week later. The series totally sucked me in and it was a perfect time for it because they had just released that collection on ps2.
    FACT: I am definitely without a doubt........ the Truest Fan of the Thief franchise.

Originally Posted by BigBoss
    It appears no one was interested in playing Contracts when it first came out.
    Contracts was my favorit hitman game, then Silent Assassin.

Blood Money was my favorite Hitman game....so far.

I was talking with a friend of mine and they say that the instinct feature should be removed. He thinks there's no need for it. I like the feature. He says that this game is going in too much of an action direction.

He even tried to argue with me that there was advanced combat and improvised weapons in previous games.

It's just to show the difference in the opinions out there. Him and I see opposite towards the new Absolution even though we're both fans. I love the game and everything about it while he's skeptic.

I originally got Contracts after reading a walk-through on Beldingford Manor and I was intrigued by the possibility to complete the mission through various means. Afterwards I bought Codename 47, then Silent Assassin and then got Blood Money the day it came out for PS2, then another copy for PC (to use cheats) then my house was robbed and my games stolen, so bought another copy for PS2, then I got a 360 so I bought one for it, then that copy stopped working so I got another 360 copy :P

For the major fan that I am of this series, I wasn't really liking Contracts. It was fun. Definitely, I give it some credit. I found Blood Money much better. Depending, Absolution might just take the spot as my favorite. We'll have to see.

My favourite game was silent assassin! But I loved blood money for the features and contracts for its style. People didn't like that they redid some missions from codename 47 but, I didn't really like the original game, was awesome to see them redo the missions later

i started with silent assassin loved it went back and played the first game then played the rest when they came out.

i really liked contracts by the way a bit of the greatests hits of hitman hehe.

My first Hitman was BM (it was a gift from my brother) and i thought wtf is this for a game.. ill just play it when my bro watch it so hes happy then when i really started to play it, i loved it more and more and played the rest (because i played BM 100 times over again) and now i can't wait untill Absolution :O

Honestly my first Hitman was Silent Assassin. It was awesome when I played it first time.
    Then I thought to search(buy) the first one...and then Contracts came out and then Blood Money.
    I don't know which one is my fav. but I enjoy/enjoyed every bit of them, with many hours playing with patience.
    Gotta' say, may be between Contracts and Blood Money....
    http://bdup07.deviantart.com
    "Guard: Do you need help?""Batman: No, I work better alone!"

Mine was contracts, I would go and play it for free with the gametap trial a long time ago. It was so fun (especially with cheats) and got me into the rest of the series.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last