Thread: Will Hitman: Absolution be a Steamworks game?

Will Hitman: Absolution be a Steamworks game?

Thumbs Up Will Hitman: Absolution be a Steamworks game?

I'm assuming so, seeing as Just Cause 2 was, and (almost) all the Hitman games are on Steam.

I would love for Absolution to use Steam to it's advantage, utilizing Steam cloud, Achievements, etc.

It will probably be.. like most other games nowaday.

Dog Days was, so probably it will be Hitman aswell.
    But more importantly, will IOI do a decent work for the pc, or it will continue with lousy ports? Guys, you have a big following in the pc comunity, stop ting on them.
    []

IO has been with Eidos for the entire hitman seres and Eidos is with Square now and its only EA stuff that isnt on steam because they want to rival it. it'll be on steam.

Arrow

Originally Posted by UhUh
    Dog Days was, so probably it will be Hitman aswell.
    But more importantly, will IOI do a decent work for the pc, or it will continue with lousy ports? Guys, you have a big following in the pc comunity, stop ting on them.
    IO shall show PC ver gameplay videos or I doubt they will up PC ver just like KL series .

Poor sale service , poor quality.........
    i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

We've been asked about the PC build at press events and the answer to them is the same as the answer to you. The PC version will not be ported and we have a team of guys who know what needs to be done to make the PC version as good as possible.

I'm mainly a console gamer so can't give too much of a technical insight but I've seen the latest PC code running on a pretty nice 3-screen setup and it looked very impressive.

As for the Steam question, that's not something that I know just yet. These decisions are still not finalised so it's best to wait until we officially announce plans for release before getting excited or disappointed. Of course, speculation and discussion is always welcome.