Thread: Missing Link: Factory Zero

Missing Link: Factory Zero

Missing Link: Factory Zero

Hey! Anyone else attempt and/or succeed in getting the "Factory Zero" achievement in the The Missing Link DLC? You need to play through the entire DLC without weapons or grenades, and no upgraded augs i.e. without using a single praxis kit. Health and aug battery refreshments i.e. beverages and snacks are OK.

When I first saw the achievement I was like, "No Way!" I thought through my first play through and could not imagine finishing the game without using at least the tranq gun or a gas grenade. But, it's possible.

Rockn-Roll/stats/201280

And, it was a lot of fun trying to find ways around especially near the end. I'm all teased up for Thief4.

Congrats

It's time for the super secret achievement now. Go back and clear all enemies without invulnerable take-downs. You are only allowed to use thrown objects or bodies. While playing, muse on the fact that head trauma is a leading cause of death in the industrialized world.

Originally Posted by junco577
    Congrats

It's time for the super secret achievement now. Go back and clear all enemies without invulnerable take-downs. You are only allowed to use thrown objects or bodies. While playing, muse on the fact that head trauma is a leading cause of death in the industrialized world.
    Heh hehe...I see your point, but keep in mind that without using any praxis kits there is no double-take-down...it's all got to be individual take-downs which is a lot harder when more than one enemy are alert and stay in the same small area like near a crucial elevator door...it means getting as close as possible then jump out and sprint the rest of the distance and take them down as fast as possible. I think that's more fun than throwing things then running away for hours and hours.