Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I spy with my vampiric eye...

Big Grin I spy with my vampiric eye...

...something bloody.

Feel free to post what you think I spy and we'll see who gets it first.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

is it Mary?

*waves his magic admin wand and sets forth an era of darkness*

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

WOAH! "What trickery is this?!"

Umah, Driber: you got your bloody in my forum!

nice skin for the forum. bloody... oh wait !!! so its new skin for the forum?
    RAZIEL:
    "Woe to the conquered". I have found the Heart of Darkness. And you, go to
    oblivion!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! nice touch to this section of the forums!!!

i like the kain/raziel symbol in the little window as well!

um....could it be too much trouble to ask for a bigger size avatar option??
    cuz i'd love to see my avatar bigger.

(also i dunno if anyone's having this problem or if it's just me,but i can't quick reply nor save my edits)

"are you trying to bore me into submission?" ~ Raziel/Defiance
    signature image

quick reply test 1 (Firefox 5)

quick reply test 2 (IE8)

@majinkura: Quick reply seems to be working just fine, at least for me. What exactly is the problem?

And I see you edited your post, so that seems to be working as well

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

At first I thought that I had gone to the wrong site. But then I realized that the LOK forums got a much needed upgrade. In fact, it's about bloody dang time! (see what I did there?)
    I am everywhere...and nowhere. I am everything...and nothing. I am...fear itself!

still not working - i tried to click quick reply on your post driber and it doesn't do anything.

in order for me to edit my post i had to refresh the page and click go advanced as when i initially click on edit post also does nothing....im on firefox 3 still...maybe i should just update that then..
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by majinkura View Post
    still not working - i tried to click quick reply on your post driber and it doesn't do anything.

in order for me to edit my post i had to refresh the page and click go advanced as when i initially click on edit post also does nothing....im on firefox 3 still...maybe i should just update that then..
    If you click on quick reply on my post and it doesn't make your screen jump down to the quick reply box, then it sounds like Javascript isn't working for you. Do you have it blocked somehow, perhaps?

Well, before upgrading to a newer Firefox, I would first make sure if it's your browser or not. Try to open this thread with IE and see if the same problem occurs for you there.

k it works in IE....which means either i have to update java on firefox or just plain update to ff5...
    signature image

Looks like it works for Google Chrome. And it's working on my Firefox 3.

ok wait its working on my firefox now....strange...but some other stuffs not loading...ugh...i think it's just my internet being slow at the moment.

so no worries anymore.
    ^_^;;
    signature image

Lightbulb Bloody Hell!

I think majinkura is experiencing a glitch, I've been dealing with for some time (primarily in IE9 but sometimes in FF6+).

When you edit a post, it doesn't always give you confirmation that the post is actually edited and stays on the edit page. I figured out that the post actually does get edited despite the screen not changing to show you it has. You can verify it changed by going either A). To the post using the text-based links at the top of your page, returning you to the thread or B). Click on "Go Advanced" and clicking "Save" there (which will return you to the edited version of said post.

It's a bit of a pain, and I didn't think to mention it because A). The posts were actually updating and B). It was probably some crazy IE-only issue that you'd think I was crazy mentioning.

P.S. - My Raz symbol is gone out of the reply box.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

Incredible skin!

Pretty .
    Now, just announce the sequel .

It's looking really good; it's great to have the LoK forum themed like this!

My only criticism is that the emoticons and IM icons are looking a bit messy on the new dark background. They're .gifs, I think, and would need to be recreated as .pngs with proper anti-aliased transparency to look neat. There's probably not much that can be done about that, and - if it's possible to swap out the icons - it would likely be a global change applied across all the Eidos forums.

It's a minor niggle; I think the new design is a big improvement, and gives the LoK forum a strong visual identity.
    Legacy of Kain: Dark Chronicle | On Facebook | On Twitter
    Filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by a pompous historian.

Wow this forum looks awesome it’s a TOTALLY AMAZING UPGADE - HYPERMODE ENGAGED! I did the same as ReaverofCupcakes and had to click the shortcut a couple of times to make sure I was in the right place.

aah nice! much better than the boring grey. Even works on my mobile (err...cellphone) browsers - I can't even get my own site to do that properly - nice work guys!
    signature image
    Join us and help write the history of Nosgoth at the Legacy of Kain Wiki encyclopedia

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh love the new skin

I noticed the same glitch you're talking about, Umah. I thought it wasn't a glitch, though, but was supposed to happen, lol. It's been that way the past few years now.

Yeah, coming here is like being cleansed by a proper "blood shower" Kain would be proud (after all, it's in his colors, too)

Is that symbol being changed manually, or does it change on its own from Raziel's to Kain's? The one in the post reply boxes. I noticed it was Raziel's earlier, now it's Kain's.

It's like my last dentist appointment all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSquid View Post
    It's like my last dentist appointment all over again!
    Poor dentist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast