Thread: 'Augmented All-Star' Act 4 DX:HR Advanced Basketball *New!*

'Augmented All-Star' Act 4 DX:HR Advanced Basketball *New!*

Big Grin 'Augmented All-Star' Act 4 DX:HR Advanced Basketball *New!*

Act 4 of the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Advanced Basketball series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfbu851E2MQ

Please enjoy

You have the patience, and physics estimation, of a god. Hats off to you, sir.
    "Square Root of 912.04 is 30.2... It all seemed so harmless..."

I love this series. Great work.

Good one. Those Icarus Shots look nice.

Awesome. Always new creative ways to sink a basket that I never expect.

...I can't believe you wanted to remove these earlier!

Sick .... Well done

Thanks.

If only I could make my vids as skillful as Punch Punch Revolution... oh wait, *laughs derisively*

Very nice, loving the series..
    The Icarus shots look awesome indeed

Shame you cant bring that ball to Hengsai .. lots of interesting places there aswell.
    CPU AMD 955 X4 BE - GPU ATI HD6870 2GB - MOBO Crosshair 3 Formula - RAM 4GB OCZ 1333 - SSD 120G OCZ Vertex 2 - Win 7 64bit

What would be quite cool.. that if the ball could be treated as inventory and take up, say 4 spaces, one could always use it when bored or wanting to distract the guards in any location ;^)

Sooo good. It's a real shame you can't take the ball with you to other parts of the game..

Anyone know if Gibbed's utility can spawn objects in addition to level select?

Originally Posted by Locutus of BORG
    Anyone know if Gibbed's utility can spawn objects in addition to level select?
    The burger menu mod lets you spawn several items, just not basketballs. I was kinda hoping that the devs would change the game to put a basketball in every hub but I'm not holding my breath, especially since they've locked the modders out of most things.