Thread: Batman: Seeds of Arkham Web Series

Batman: Seeds of Arkham Web Series

Exclamation Batman: Seeds of Arkham Web Series

Hello Bat Fans!

Bat in the Sun productions has released a new independent Batman short film that you can watch here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xli...ilms#hp-sc-p-1

It's supposed to be a sequel to their previous film City of Scars. If they get enough fan support they'll plan to turn it into a series of episodes featuring different villains in Arkham. If you want to support them check out this page:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...man-web-series

Almost ten days to Arkham City and after watching this movie I couldn't be more hyped
    Beware of the Knight.

Wow, that was really good. Much better overall quality than even City of Scars, as the sound and every actor, and even the fight choreography, were much better. Can't wait to see more, providing they get enough support to make more

Nightwing's costume colors would have looked better reversed, or just tone down that purple, perhaps (my one visual complaint). Liked that they used the '89 Batmobile. I love the Arkham-like armor Batman is sporting since things have gone to hell in Gotham. It's still his classic costume, without going the way of the movies in the presentation (meaning, the rubber suits and armor of Dark Knight).

I'd like to think this takes place in-between Batman and Batman Returns.. :I

- Batman says something about 'Death of the Joker'
    - No continuity-conflicting villains
    - Batmobile

...except nightwing wouldn't make sense..

I think Joker died in the City of Scars short that this is supposed to be following, didn't he? I'd have to watch it again...

Originally Posted by The Hylden
    I think Joker died in the City of Scars short that this is supposed to be following, didn't he? I'd have to watch it again...
    He did, but come on.. let me have my fun. :I

Cool, but does anyone like the City of Scars suit better? I do.