Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last

Thread: CRASH Info Thread

CRASH Info Thread

My game always crashes on provance and valeholm, I do not even get to the class select screen, the map load screen art appears, and the load icon just stops, and boom, nosgoth.exe has stopped working.

Would attach my dxdiag but not sure how to.

Nosgoth has stopped working

I've been getting this problem since yesterday, And I can find out how to solve it ? Any Ideas ?

Nosgoth keeps crashing

Hey. I can normaly play 2 games in a row but then the 3rd time my game crashes when it goes off the loading screen. Its kinda frustrating when i play with my firends and then i drop out of the game and cant get back in.

windows 8.1 x64 i5 3570k R9 280X 3Gb vram 8gb ram
    !) waiting players connect,
    2) start finding a game
    crashes more like random, game was using ~670 mb of vram ingame and 333 mb vram in manu. gpu usage ~50-69% even in menu

I just downloaded the beta and every time I attempt to start the game I get to the "Nosgoth" intro screen and it crashes "Nosgoth has stopped working". Hope it is fixed soon so I can play and not lose my VIP bonuses.

windows 7 64bit
    i5-4670k
    16g ddr3
    geforce gtx 770sc (340.43 drivers)

Originally Posted by Vagenius
    I just downloaded the beta and every time I attempt to start the game I get to the "Nosgoth" intro screen and it crashes "Nosgoth has stopped working". Hope it is fixed soon so I can play and not lose my VIP bonuses.
    Same problem here. Yesterday everything worked fine, today I can't even start the game.

Hardware Specs:
    Windows 7 (64bit)
    AMD FX-6100 six core Processor
    8 GB RAM
    AMD Radeon HD 6900

I continue to have fps issues while playing the Sommerdamm map, despite having dialed back the video settings down to low. I've also tried deleting the .ini files, mentioned here, but that left me unable to load the game altogether!

CPU: intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3GHz
    GPU: GeForce GT 520 1Gb
    RAM: 2Gb

Kev

Had a crash on Freeport around 11:30 PST. My drivers are up to date.

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K @ 3.30GHz
    Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 6670
    Memory: 4 GB RAM

Originally Posted by Vagenius
    Ditto. Game won't launch. Specs:
    AMD Phenom II 955 3.2 GHz quadcore
    Radeon 6850
    16 GB RAM

All drivers, directx, .NET, etc fully updated.

Specs: GPU: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
    Driver Version: 340.43
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Memory: 12.00 GB RAM (11.94 GB usable)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1

There was a sweet spot a few patches back when I never crashed at all. Could play all day if I wanted, but now it happens all the freaking time. And it seems to be completely random. Sometimes I can go 2-3 matches with no crashes and then it happens 3 times in a row on a single round O o. I usually get seperated by my friends because of this and have to wait for them to finish up because I get replaced by someone ridiculously fast by the match making system. This has gotten so frequent now... I can't play the game like this =(. It seems to be completely random. Can happen anytime and in any situation in game. In a rare few cases these last patches(don't know about this one yet) I have even blue screened O o... I have updated drivers, verified file caches, restarted anything and everything, deleted setting files as suggested by you guys... I am at my wits end =/.

Is there no .dmp we can upload?

Unbearable crashing with no rhyme or reason.

GeForce GTX 780 Ti
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4930K CPU @ 3.40GHz
    12.00 GB RAM
    Windows 8.1

I can't say exactly when my problems began, but it was probably a couple of patches ago. The game started to crash randomly while playing, sometimes while loading a map, other times in the "main menu" when you start up. At the worst of times it even manages to crash my PC into a full blown Blue Screen of Death. =(
    But it seems to be getting worse and more frequent.
    There was a time not too many patches ago when the game played beautifully. No crashes or other technical problems worth mentioning. Pure silk.
    So something happened after a recent patch... Dunno what... =/

Just hoping to find other people with similar issues or maybe even someone with answers =).

Crashes after every game. "Failed to retrieve user-status information"
    So I can get into Nosgoth just fine, navigate loadouts, armory etc... but every time I log in I have to re-equip my immortal banner, and every single time I finish a match I get the "Failed to retrieve user-status information" prompt and get booted out of the game, and have to re-open it to play again.
    Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core i7 960 @ 3.20 GHz
    Memory: 6.00 Gb RAM
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6900

"Your connection to the Host has been lost."
    Since this server maintenance (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=14904) I get kicked after a few seconds if a Match has started and get this message.
    Totally unplayable for me atm.

Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX-8350
    Memory: 16Gb RAM
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3
    Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 Ti

Edit: Problem solved after update 23.07.2014
    Edit 2: nope, still the same.. it just works now 2 out of 5 times... btw other online games work fine....
    Last edited by Shikei001; 26th Jul 2014 at 19:21.

Originally Posted by wolfcraft
    I continue to have fps issues while playing the Sommerdamm map, despite having dialed back the video settings down to low. I've also tried deleting the .ini files, mentioned here, but that left me unable to load the game altogether!

CPU: intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3GHz
    GPU: GeForce GT 520 1Gb
    RAM: 2Gb

Kev
    Getting exactly the same performance issue in the new map, The Fane. :,-(

Game crashes randomly

Lately, since the last patch (23th July), the game randomly crashes to me, either when I try to join a team with a friend, when I'm trying to join a match or even in the middle of one. That didn't happen before the last patch when I started to play, and I'm not the only one with this issue. The info of my PC:

CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ 2.10 GHz
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5570 1Gb
    RAM: 3GB

Hi, not sure if this is the right spot or not, but I keep getting what appears to be a dropped connection near the end of matches. Two times in a row I've started as humans and then near the end of round 2, as vampires, when we get to like kill 27, something flashes on the screen quickly, something like "something went wrong" maybe, not sure it's too fast. And then I end up in the home lobby screen as if I had just logged in. As far as I can tell the stats of the games aren't being recorded either.

CPU: Intel i5-2300 @2.8 GHz
    GPU: GeForce GTX560
    RAM: 6GB

Trying to play with my friend and he can only play one game every few tries. The rest kicks him to game mode select during map loading,

He's running Radeon HD 7770 Graphic's Card, AMD Athalon X2 340 dual core clocking at 3.2 gigs, and 8 gigs of RAM. Windows 7.

my game play out fine until the next game start so one rond of human and vamps.
    going back to the lobby
    2 game starts and back at destop no error only Nosgoth stop working

Windows 7 32 bit
    AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series have try to update my driver as it say ^
    8 ram

The crash always seems to happen right after the Nosgoth splash screen disappears.
    My Rig:
    CPU: AMD 4130
    Ram: 8 gb DDR3
    GPU: NVidia GTX 650Ti 2 gb,
    Mobo: ASRock 980DE3/U3S3

I've had this happen on several other games lately. Some have been fixed with patches on the gameside, some have been fixed via legacy graphics drivers or graphics driver updates. Some haven't been fixed and I still have this problem popping up even on newer games. The other problem I've had is with some games running to fast, like Mincraft and Firefall, the only way to fix these is to turn the affinity of the CPU cores down one or two normally unchecking core 0 in taskmanager seems to work.

I got into the game yesterday, and decided to play a bit today.
    However half of the time the game will crash when it exits the lobby and moves on to loading in the map (it literally is 50/50 crash/work right now), as described under #3.
    It happens as soon as the loading screen comes up, after which my screen will go black and a pop-up will come saying Nosgoth doesn't respond and it will search for a solution, eventually leading to it saying I have to shutdown the game.

I play via Steam and have had no other applications etc. running while playing.

Yes I need the first link as well.
    Can you please fix it?

Exclamation "your connection to the host has been lost"

I had disconnects before patch, and now i have them every game. many people have similar problem ("your connection to the host has been lost"). I know that this people with same problem use connection with internet by router. Do you know about this proble? Will it be solved?

Exclamation Start-up failure

Hello to all of you

I got a problem that my game fails to start.
    Yesterday's patch might be the reason, because when the mantinece was happening i could launch Nosgoth normally (but it tells me to go away because mantinence etc.)
    after i launch it via steam after it shows the "NOSGOTH" popup image then the game basically freezes, task menages shows that game instantly stops responding, i've tried re-installing, it didn't work.

Please someone look into this problem.

That is odd. Can you confirm that the game ran good before the patch?

If you could launch the game after downloading the new patch, and cant do it now when nothing has changed since. Point on the issue being somewhere on your PC.

You freeze during the intro movie, is that right? Is there maybe a firewall asking for permission then or anything alike that could interrupt the process?

Page 2 of 11 First First 123456 ... Last