Page 11 of 11 First First ... 7891011

Thread: CRASH Info Thread

CRASH Info Thread

This game is getting worse and worse. First it crashes when you are in Gold 5 because it can't sync data in that bracket now it crashes whenever I am winning a match. To make matters worse you have to endure this extrememly poor performance to try and get to Blood because if Nosgoth has not succeeded in setting a new low they are not done with you yet.

I managed to fix my issue but I wanted to make a report here anyway to help the devs with fixing... whatever's going on with the League data.

After the patch on October 23rd, I had some major performance issues that made the game unplayable. Now after a few days these mostly sorted themselves out, except that when I would select the Leagues page my game would Crash To Desktop (CTD) just after synching my League data. Now I've always had a my game lag really badly for a few moments after synching my League data, but this was the first time it made the game outright CTD consistently. That lag spike would sometimes cause a CTD if I had other programs running in the background, but this was the first time the game would crash outright there no matter what.

I tried updating Windows and my graphic card drivers to no avail, and deleting the .ini files as instructed in the top post didn't fix the issue either. Finally I had a facepalm-worthy moment and realized if I went right into a Ranked match from the general Play screen I could bypass the CTD. And I was so angry at myself for taking until today to figure that out and missing so much League time. Anyway, I was lucky enough to have a good match at that point and Rank up. The League info screen showing your progress after the battle before returning to the lobby didn't show anything but the page title, but once back to the League data page it was able to synch up normally.

Here's the hard data for my system, in case it can help show a pattern: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, NVidia GeForce GTX 460 graphics card, AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core Processor, 8 GB RAM.

Hello, after the last game update I started getting constant crashes during game-play at a random time, I can not finish any game I start, sometimes I crash after a couple of seconds in game, my drivers are up to date and i have clean system that is taken care off.

P.S. Crashes do not seem to occur in lobby.

CPU: Intel i7 4720-HQ 4x 2,6GHz, GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M 4GB, Memory: 8GB 1600MHz, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64bit)

So, I'm having a bit of a problem. Every time I try to play the game, it crashes as soon as I try to load it. It doesn't even start coming up, just goes straight to a "Nosgoth has stopped working" dialog box. I've tried going through your list of fixes to find out what's wrong, but nothing worked. This has been happening since I downloaded the game, I haven't even gotten it to load once. Any advice?

Crash syncing profile.

I have this problem long time ago.
    I played normaly this amazing game, but a day simply stopped to work.
    Realy I tried to apply the advices that I 've read in the forum but nothing helped me.
    The game always krashes at the moment exactly when the information of my perfil ends loading, and the menu of the game should appear. But in his site. appears the error "Nosgoth stopped working".

Intel Core i5 4440 310GHz
    8GB Ram
    NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650
    Sistema operativo 64Bits

Realy thanks for your work on this marvelous game. I realy love it and I'm sad becouse I can't play. Thanks for your time and for to help me <3

Originally Posted by MakingMagic
    Crash syncing profile.

i have this same problem and i cant find anything that works

Realy I tried to apply the advices that I 've read in the forum but nothing helped me.
    The game always krashes at the moment exactly when the information of my perfil ends loading, and the menu of the game should appear. But in his site. appears the error "Nosgoth stopped working".

8GB Ram
    NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650
    Sistema operativo 64Bits

Realy thanks for your work on this marvelous game. I realy love it and I'm sad becouse I can't play. Thanks for your time and for to help me <3

Crash syncing profile.

i have this same problem and i cant find anything that works

8GB Ram
    NVIDIA Geforce GTX 650
    Sistema operativo 64Bits

I crash always mid game. First it 'just' happend in leauge-plays but now it happens in every game. It became so terrible that i have te reset the PC becaus all it shows is a Black or deep purple(?) screen and the sound bugged out completly.

CPU: i5 - 3570K
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 760
    RAM: 8 GB

I have random crashes as well, mostly "ran out of memory"" type.
    We seriously need that "reconnect" button so we can rejoin. Mostly it is not there when i restart the game (and its on a ssd, it restarts fast)

Since 14 Mar 16 update, every time I close the game it white screen and you get the windows crash box come up, small fry in the grand scheme of things but still a crash none the less...happened like 5 or so times tonight.

Originally Posted by lucinvampire
    Since 14 Mar 16 update, every time I close the game it white screen and you get the windows crash box come up, small fry in the grand scheme of things but still a crash none the less...happened like 5 or so times tonight.
    Having the same issues

(click image to enlarge)

Sometimes:
    Crashes joining party
    Crashes ingame
    Always:
    Crashes trying add friend by search
    Crashing by clicking exit
    Sorry for my terrible English

I'm getting frequent crashes in-game.

Game always freezes when i try to quit (is it mad i'm leaving? )

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Game always freezes when i try to quit (is it mad i'm leaving? )
    This happens to me as well. I have to go to Task Manager and hard-close it.

Page 11 of 11 First First ... 7891011