Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Thread: The official Role-playing thread

The official Role-playing thread

The official Role-playing thread

This thread is about Role-play of course .
    Story :

After the events of Arkham Asylum. Many of the villains were to be transported to a temporary prison while the plans for Arkham City were still in action. During this time many of them escaped. The rise of chaos and almost complete destruction of order. With the city overrun our dark knight had to call in help. This is our story:
    A solitary figure upon an abandoned road slowly approached towards the crossroads, all the while semiconsciously studying his surroundings, confined within his thoughts and subconscious. He was an intrant into the harsh unforgiving territory. The lone moon devoid of stars seemed to howl at his difference, and the wind would groan and moan as the leaves blew in the cold autumn air. He towered above the ground wrapped in a swirling mass of shadows, enveloped by the night and with a quick malicious smile he made his way toward an equally intimidating figure albeit perhaps more malevolent, but just as cold. Their gazes met at the center and deadlocked, each measuring up the other to see one another’s weaknesses but most importantly their hidden assets. Both of them equidistant from a small decrepit package in the center of the road, staring down the other as if to see who would be foolish enough to disturb it.
    Rules :
    1. No character can die except if the one who's playing the character accepts to .
    2. Don't go off topic .
    3.Don't god-mod
    4. You can not control anyone's character except if they accept to .
    5. You have a character limit of 6 .
    Roles :
    Iamvengeance: Spider-man(616 Version)/The Incredible Hulk(616 Version), Peter Griffin, Stewie Griffin,Lois Griffin,Chris Griffin .
    Batman The Trailer Hunter: Chuck Norris .
    batfan08: Red Hulk, Grey Hulk, Superman, Mr.T, Elvis, and Fat Albert .
    Notes:Join if you want but PM me what character do you wanna play .

Spider-man was testing a uni-verse travel machine made by Iron Man,In the process Spider-man had arrived the Arkham-verse. He saw a city full of chaos named "Arkham city" Bam just tested it now what happ-WOAH! Spider-man sees that he is in a place called Arkham city What the?

Sounds kinky, I'm in.

OldBenKenobi: Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse/Donald Duck/Goofy/Grumpy/Bambi/Dumbo/Pinnochio/The Mad Hatter/Prince Charming/Baloo/Peter Pan/Amos Slade/Tarzan/The Beast/Scar/Claude Frollo/Bernard
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Sounds kinky, I'm in.

OldBenKenobi: Mickey Mouse/Minnie Mouse/Donald Duck/Goofy/Grumpy/Bambi/Dumbo/Pinnochio/The Mad Hatter/Prince Charming/Baloo/Peter Pan/Amos Slade/Tarzan/The Beast/Scar/Claude Frollo/Bernard
    Excuse me,I said any character is allowed except for Disney characters. So please pick non-Disney characters .

Now why aren't Disney characters allowed?
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Now why aren't Disney characters allowed?
    Because they're way too kiddy and silly characters, No more questions about Disney now . PM me to what non-Disney character do you wanna play .

They totally are not too kiddy and silly. I refuse to change my characters.

They totally are not too kiddy and silly. I refuse to change my characters.
    Then I'm sorry, either change your characters to non-Disney characters or leave if you don't like the "No Dinsey characters are allowed" rule .

I recommend you change your rule because it is quite silly.

But to keep the peace I will change my character to a non-Disney character. I am now Oscar the Grouch.

I recommend you change your rule because it is quite silly.

But to keep the peace I will change my character to a non-Disney character. I am now Oscar the Grouch.
    Dude pick a a hero or a villain that is not kiddy, Seriously Oscar the grouch?Are you trying to troll me or what?Pick characters like Marvel or DC or family guy characters or even TMNT, But not Disney or a Muppet character .

Fine then.

I pick Tarzan.

Fine then.

I pick Tarzan.
    Read the rules,They're changed .

I don't care because your rules are stupid. How do Family Guy characters fit in with Spider-Man, Hulk, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Batman? I think you're trolling.

I don't care because your rules are stupid. How do Family Guy characters fit in with Spider-Man, Hulk, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Batman? I think you're trolling.
    Family guy characters won't interact with any of those . They'll just be in their own uni-verse and just a normal day life . Family guy characters in this thread are just for laughs . Nah I'm not trolling .Please follow the rules .

Ok, so if Family Guy characters are only in it for laughs, what about other comedic characters? The Simpsons? South Park? King of the Hill? Seinfeld? Just trying to make sure I understand perfectly so I don't accidentally ruin your thread.

iamvengeance is here too! Why are we getting the Arkham City's boards trolls all out of a sudden?

Easy there Butter, hes only 11.

Ok, so if Family Guy characters are only in it for laughs, what about other comedic characters? The Simpsons? South Park? King of the Hill? Seinfeld? Just trying to make sure I understand perfectly so I don't accidentally ruin your thread.
    Look just follow the rules .

Originally Posted by butterskenny
    iamvengeance is here too! Why are we getting the Arkham City's boards trolls all out of a sudden?
    Excuse me sir, I'm not a troll .

But why are the rules so restrictive?

But why are the rules so restrictive?
    Because I want them like that. Now are you gonna join or not?

Not with those lame rules.

Not with those lame rules.
    PM me about how do you want the rules to be .

I don't need to PM you, just get rid of the goofy limitations on what characters we can choose.

I don't need to PM you, just get rid of the goofy limitations on what characters we can choose.
    Okay, but can you please just pick up a DC character?I'll change the rules anyway .

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last