Thread: The official Role-playing thread

The official Role-playing thread

Tarzan only speak in cash Spider-Man. Pay Tarzan or meet your doom!
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Walter's Sunglasses get webbed instead of his eyes, he grabs his back-ups from his bowling bag and throws the ball at Spidey, dislocating his shoulder.
    Spider-sense!Spidey's spider-sense warns him, he evades out of the way and says Dude come on that is just not cool!Spider-man throws a punch at Walter's jaw .
    OOC: Dude, I said no finishing actions, just say that he threw the ball at spidey, follow the rules or leave .

Walter says, "I'll give you 20 bucks and a rug if you knock this jerk out."(to Tarzan, about Spidey)
    signature image

That's it!I'm outta this crazy place .Spider-man leaves and keeps swinging around Arkham City .

Make it 20 bucks and steak and you've got a deal.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Spider-man seems to have left the two guys, he leaves Arkham City and goes to Gotham .

Then, Jack Sparrow, standing on a rooftop, throws Bill Cosby's sweater in Spidey's face. While Spidey's distracted by the multi-colored weave on his face, Jack cuts Spidey's web, causing him to fall.
    signature image

Tarzan swings after Spidey using Spidey's webs that he left behind.

Then, Jack Sparrow, standing on a rooftop, throws Bill Cosby's sweater in Spidey's face. While Spidey's distracted by the multi-colored weave on his face, Jack cuts Spidey's web, causing him to fall.
    Spidey falls, but fortunately he wipes the multi-colored weave and swings again What the hell was that?
    OOC: Last chance, don't finish your actions, just say that he threw the Bill Cosby's sweater in spidey's face .

Spider-sense!Something is wrong!

Tarzan does a swinging kick at Spider-Man.

Arggh!Screams spidey as he falls , he tries to throw a web to swing, but finds out he has no more ammo, he then goes close to a wall and sticks to it You know have you got this feeling that some one is trying to kill you for no reason?Well I do .

Tarzan has reason. Tarzan being paid.

Tarzan throws a spear at Spidey.

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    Tarzan has reason. Tarzan being paid.

Tarzan throws a spear at Spidey.
    Spidey dodges the spear Woah there big guy, if you stop this I'll give you 40 bucks .

Tarzan not in it for money!

Tarzan throws lots more spears.

Tarzan not in it for money!

Tarzan throws lots more spears.
    Spider-man evades out of the way Crud!Have to do something . Spider-man calls Bruce Banner Hey there,ya know just calling you FOR CRAZY NUDE PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME!Come now I need your help . But Spidey,Hulk isn't on any one's side . NOW! Bruce transforms into the Hulk by jumping off the roof .He gets his hand out but it's green Hmfff,HMMRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!HULK HELP BUG MAN!Hulk then jumps to Spidey's place .

Stupid Spider-Man think Tarzan not prepared? Tarzan ALSO has Hulk!

Ultimate Bruce Banner shows up and transforms into Ultimate Hilk whos grey so his power is maximum. Ultimate Hulk attacks 616 Hulk.

Stupid Spider-Man think Tarzan not prepared? Tarzan ALSO has Hulk!

Ultimate Bruce Banner shows up and transforms into Ultimate Hilk whos grey so his power is maximum. Ultimate Hulk attacks 616 Hulk.
    What the?Two Hulks?Am I going nuts?
    HULK SMASH!Hulk then grabs Ultimate Hulk and stomps him to the ground and rapidly punches him non-stop .

Don Draper sits in his office, smoking a cigarette, and watches as Spidey falls to the pavement, dying in the process.
    signature image

Don Draper sits in his office, smoking a cigarette, and watches as Spidey falls to the pavement, dying in the process.
    OOC: Spidey did not die, he sticked to the wall and is now fighting Tarzan .

Bugs Bunny quickly sharpens a carrot with his teeth, he throws it at Spidey and it goes through his heart and kills him.
    signature image

Bugs Bunny quickly sharpens a carrot with his teeth, he throws it at Spidey and it goes through his heart and kills him.
    OOC: I gave you your last chance,I told you to not finish your actions . You're booted .

So what? I'll still reply.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Iamvengeance
    What the?Two Hulks?Am I going nuts?
    HULK SMASH!Hulk then grabs Ultimate Hulk and stomps him to the ground and rapidly punches him non-stop .
    Ultimate Hulk just gets mad and starts beating up 616 Hulk.

Meanwhile, Tarzan starts beating up Spider-Man.

Ultimate Hulk just gets mad and starts beating up 616 Hulk.

Meanwhile, Tarzan starts beating up Spider-Man.
    Stupid Clone think he can beat Hulk, but stupid clone is just making Hulk stronger!Hulk grabs Ultimate Hulk from his leg and throws him .
    You know what,You're really rude,I'll have to ground you .Spider-man web-slams Tarzan .
    OOC: As for batfan08 you'll be ignored from now on in this thread because you're booted, If you resume you'll be reported .

Page 3 of 6 First First 123456 Last