Thread: Kingdom Hearts Merchandise

Kingdom Hearts Merchandise

OK if i ever go to Canada i will give you 49 cents

I thought main rule was STAY ON TOPIC

Originally Posted by rpg-gamer
    Originally Posted by asxLights

Amazon is also selling the guide for $12.49

www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Distanc...

Though the stock looks to be backed up for now.

I just checked amazons Price without checkout with shipping total is $16.48 so buy.com is the better deal [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

I guess it depends on when you order. I was able to get it for $12.49 with free 2 day shipping.

Originally Posted by rpg-gamer

Amazon is also selling the guide for $12.49

www.amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-3D-Distanc...

Though the stock looks to be backed up for now.

I just checked amazons Price without checkout with shipping total is $16.48 so buy.com is the better deal [img]/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif[/img]

I guess it depends on when you order. I was able to get it for $12.49 with free 2 day shipping.

It depends on your member status with Amazon or anything else you purchase. If you're a Prime member, it's free two-day shipping on anything Amazon fufilled. So I can still get it for 12.49, much like you did. If you're not a prime member, the only way you can get free shipping is if your order total is at least 25USD and your shipping speed is knocked down to 5-7days.

Darn you Americans and your reasonably prices goods, available reward programs and low taxes *shakes fist from Canada angrily*

On the Canadian Amazon site, the guide's listing for 15.87. Guess that's not bad...

You're in Canada? You have no right to complain, man. You have futureshop. You can get free steelbook cases for just about any release there that aren't available anywhere else! Importing those suckers costs just as much as the game on release too. It's basically a free game if you don't mind shipping and selling on eBay.

Does anyone have any info on when it is going to be released? I want them :3

Hey everone! I am selling a KH3D Retail standee on Ebay! They are very hard to find and I will accecpt your best offer! The link is over here

www.ebay.com/itm/180954317390?ssPageName...

How did you got one?
    Such an awesome collectible!
    How would you ship it anyways, without damaging it and all?

I would have to disassemble it and put it in a cardbord box. Assembly is easy though! If you want it put the price down to $150 and if you want it from here i will give it to you for $120 + sh Please let me know

Kingdom Hearts Merchandise

Does anyone know if square enix will be releasing any more kingdom hearts themed merchandise? I know that it is still availible in some other countries' online stores but not in North America's

Yeah, it's all been unavailable for a while, I've asked multiple sources on multiple occasions and I've got responses to the tune of "We just aren't selling KH products right now." For whatever reason though, I've always felt that there was a legitimate reason behind this that they aren't mentioning. My only insight to MAYBE being able to buy KH products again is the upcoming Meow Wow Plush that has been advertised in the KH3D instruction booklet, I also asked about this and there was no word on when it was going to become available but a handful of sources are claiming October.

To be honest, I'm eagerly waiting to see if, and when it does go on sale, will the entire Kingdom Hearts section come back? Or will the plush simply be thrown into the overall "Plush" category that's now on the store. I'm hoping it's the former, as there are many products I always wanted to buy but can't because well, they're just gone from the store.

Originally Posted by Hextan

Yeah, it's all been unavailable for a while, I've asked multiple sources on multiple occasions and I've got responses to the tune of "We just aren't selling KH products right now." For whatever reason though, I've always felt that there was a legitimate reason behind this that they aren't mentioning. My only insight to MAYBE being able to buy KH products again is the upcoming Meow Wow Plush that has been advertised in the KH3D instruction booklet, I also asked about this and there was no word on when it was going to become available but a handful of sources are claiming October.

To be honest, I'm eagerly waiting to see if, and when it does go on sale, will the entire Kingdom Hearts section come back? Or will the plush simply be thrown into the overall "Plush" category that's now on the store. I'm hoping it's the former, as there are many products I always wanted to buy but can't because well, they're just gone from the store.

The entire KH section is availible in the Japanese branch of the SE merch store, which leads me to believe it might have something to do with exporting difficulties. It's really sad, I wish i had bought all of the kh keyblade key chains when i had the chance. D':

I remember they actually sold some FANTASTIC merch from KH. I'm used to seeing things like logo shirts or coffee mugs from other games if they're selling any merch at all, these guys would sell replicas of Queen Minnie's RING in SILVER! That's how high quality they were.

I would love to see some more KH items being marketed! I know I'd buy some more! (Considering I'm wearing a a KH II shirt right now!! ;D )

Originally Posted by Pluvius

The entire KH section is availible in the Japanese branch of the SE merch store, which leads me to believe it might have something to do with exporting difficulties. It's really sad, I wish i had bought all of the kh keyblade key chains when i had the chance. D':

The only thing is, KH merch is still available in England, France, and Germany, at the very least, so I can't see how that would be the problem.

Well there's a couple of new stuff coming up, so have patience (lmao, who has patience?).
    You could buy stuff from the other countries but the S&H and all. So just wait here in NA

I thought my browser went stupid when I first noticed it missing from the NA site but not any of the other merchandise sites. I was crushed to realize it was gone especially before I can get some keychains. Surely when DDD released something should have went up on the store to support the game but so far nothing. I honestly suspect this may have to do with disney licensing, you cannot get any digital copies for the Kingdom hearts games for this reason so it might be effecting the merchandise side too.

I was soooo mad I missed the Sci Fi Academy pin...

Who else thinks that they should release pins based on some of the Keyblades? I personally would love to see a pin with Oathkeeper and Oblivion crossed into an "X". I think that would be cool. Oh, and maybe one for "Pumpkinhead," I love that Keyblade, haha.

Also...what about a pin shaped like a paopu fruit?

Keyblade pins would be very popular to collect, no doubt about that. Wouldn't be surprised to see loads of KH fans suddenly convert to pin trading if Disney released Keyblade pins.

I'd love a Paopu fruit pin. Wouldn't be that hard to make in pin form. It's a much simpler design than Keyblades.

KINGDOM HEARTS Novel Set

store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/SE-E0037

You know that chain of crowns Sora wears on his waist? omg ive been looking for that thing forever if anyone has any leads please let me know.

There's a LOT they never added to the NA store and that disappoints me. But I have heard rumors (probably from here, I don't recall) that they're considering opening up a physical store in NA so maybe we can get our KH fix there if it is true.

I really loved the Meow Wow plush I bought a while ago. Is anyone planning to buy the Shadow plush? I'm still currently deciding...

There was a brief period of time when the KH merchandise was first released that the US/NA online store had them available but shortly afterwards, the merchandise disappeared and only became available through the Japanese site and EU site.

I always wondered why NA never got the same chance at the KH merchandise that the other two regions did and do and like everyone else, I never got a straight answer from customer support.

Shadow Heartless Plush Coming to NA in March!

khinsider.com/news/Shadow-Heartless-Plus...

Page 2 of 4 First First 1234 Last