Thread: How to "unhack" ?

How to "unhack" ?

How to "unhack" ?

I just hacked a system but didn't capture any other nodes accept for the main one that grants access. After gaining access I realized I probably should have hacked the other node thingies to get control of the turrets and such.

Then I found the little eBook that had the password anyway for what i assume is full access.

Is there a way to 'unhack' a system so I can start over ? I couldn't figure out how to get back to hacking it after it had already been hacked.

If a security hub has access to turrets and bots, and you have the right aug upgrades, you'll be able to change those settings regardless of how you hacked the station.
    You probably need to find the right security station, if the one you hacked has no option for turrets and bots.

The "node thingies" in the hacking game, other than the main target ones that give you access to the whatever, only give you extra credits/xp/hack software, and not extra access or anything like that.

Okay thanks, I get it now.

Originally Posted by z00mer
    I just hacked a system but didn't capture any other nodes accept for the main one that grants access. After gaining access I realized I probably should have hacked the other node thingies to get control of the turrets and such.

Then I found the little eBook that had the password anyway for what i assume is full access.

Is there a way to 'unhack' a system so I can start over ? I couldn't figure out how to get back to hacking it after it had already been hacked.
    Not really a spoiler, but can turn hacking into "Easy Mode" (or "Easier"), so I'll tag it if you don't want to use it. It's not an exploit, it just makes it a bit... trivial.

"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." G'Kar, Babylon 5.