Thread: Tong's rescue activation?

Tong's rescue activation?

Tong's rescue activation?

Hey i just got to hengsha and i am exploring and just wondered how do i activate this quest and when do i activate it as i do not want to miss it? Thanks.

Wondering this myself. I explored most of Hengsha and could not figure out how to activate it. Did some web searching and came up with nothing so I just continued the story and went to TYM. I hope I did not miss the main reason I pre-ordered at Gamestop for.

I bought the AE for PC.I didn't see anything on the box to indicate anything about Tongs rescue mission.Hoping it's there.
    For those who have rescued Tong.....Was there anything on the packaging to indicate the mission?
    If you want to make enemies, dumb something down

Originally Posted by xsamitt
    I bought the AE for PC.I didn't see anything on the box to indicate anything about Tongs rescue mission.Hoping it's there.
    For those who have rescued Tong.....Was there anything on the packaging to indicate the mission?
    It was not part of the Augmented Edition. It was part of the GameStop pre-order bonus (at least in NA).

so no-one knows? lol.

It works in as a primary story quest. It comes up the second time you go to Hengsha.

Originally Posted by jkruse
    It works in as a primary story quest. It comes up the second time you go to Hengsha.
    Is that the one tong gives you first when you find him the second time? I wish I could skip that...