Thread: i cannnot patch the game need help!

i cannnot patch the game need help!

i cannnot patch the game need help!

hi friends

the last 4 days ive been playing batman arkham asylum and managedto get to the 3th scarecrow level.. so as you know that when batman walks into a long room, a voice of someone can be heard saying did anyone patch the game last night?? after that the game crashes and starts with the playable joker character..

i treyed to patch the game but it says game cannot be found or is not installed.i then had to delete the whole game and reinstall it and treyed without a crack but still the same problem.i only used the crack to play the game without the cd, i own the game and bought it btw.

its really sad coz if i cant solve it then i can forget the game and also the new btman game. can anyone please help?

you need to play on
    the devs had a strange sense of humor with that one
    looks like a crash then restart of the game
    just keep playing and see what happens

i kept on playing but this happens everytime.. but i think this happens to everyone so thats why theres a patch for it.problem is i dont even have the game in my register,thats why the patch says cannot find the game or is not installed.very strange...ive never had this happend with other games.

ooh damn! youre right i realized it was part of the game lol the developers really tricked me...

but i stil dont understand why i cant install the patch.. should i still try to patch it or just leave it?? is there a big diferance when you plai it with version1.1??

LOL ! I lost count on how many times I played this game & that "glitch" still catches me off guard ! If you have the original game (not GOTY) it adds the nvidia physx that was left off initally. But be warned,you must backup your saves,for they go bye-bye . It starts game over fromd the begining.
    WHAT THE WIFE DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT YOU!

the patch only works with the original retail version (purchased when the game fisrt came out)
    it will not work with the game of the year edition
    you do not state which version of the game you are using

i have the game of the year edition.. so are you saying i already have the physx ??

if thats so then i just forget the patch

Originally Posted by ercan
    i have the game of the year edition.. so are you saying i already have the physx ??

if thats so then i just forget the patch
    yeah no need for you to try and use the patch
    now kick back and enjoy the game

yeah but i have to start all over again