Thread: Please bring Final Fantasy 6 to Xbox Live arcade.

Please bring Final Fantasy 6 to Xbox Live arcade.

My favorite Final Fantasy game of all times. I would love to replay this title and earn achievements for it on my 360.

I don't see that happening, if anything I expect a 3DS remake of it in the future.

Originally Posted by Tiael

I don't see that happening, if anything I expect a 3DS remake of it in the future.

It never hurts to ask. No one ever thought that FF XIII was going to be on the 360. Furthermore, I read that FF I is going to come out on Windows 7 Phones (with achievements) www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2667-Ga...

... so never say "never".

Originally Posted by PAT2K9

Originally Posted by Tiael

It never hurts to ask. No one ever thought that FF XIII was going to be on the 360. Furthermore, I read that FF I is going to come out on Windows 7 Phones (with achievements) www.xbox360achievements.org/news-2667-Ga...

... so never say "never".

Given the success of the 360 I knew it was only a matter of time.

And FFI/II has been ported to hell and back, it doesn't surprise me that there's a WP7 version.

I been wishing for a while for the old Final Fantasy games on Xbox Live Arcade. Who the heck wants to play these games on your smart phone? It be awesome to see final finasty 2 ( or 4 elsewhere) again.

The Marketplace games have to be essentially remade to function off that digital support. It is the reason the 360 doesn't have as many compared to the other consoles. With that said, it would be nice for something like a digital anthology (since if they get the engine down, all they have to do is minor tweaks to cover each game).

This (and FF7) are the 2 games I really would love to see a remake of. My favorite is FF6 because it was my first... I wish I could get my fiance to play it, but she can't look past the crummy graphics. If this came out on a console I would buy it. Please, for the love of whatever deity you believe in, don't bring it out on a portable system... or at least make it available to console gamers. I'll never buy a portable system, ever.

Please! No!