Thread: Eidos officially working on a fix????

Eidos officially working on a fix????

Eidos officially working on a fix????

I haven't seen any announcements showing that you guys know a lot of people can't even get the game to start. Are you actually working on a fix for this issue? I've played the beta so I know my PC can handle it. Makes no sense. Thinking I'm going to have to ask for a refund if nothing changes.

Did you verify your cache or delete your clientregistry.blob file in your Steam folder? I had to do the former to get the game to run.

also after you try verifying file integrity, try lowering the resolution through the launcher before starting the game.

Most of us can't even get to the launcher, but thanks for the ideas nonetheless.

Originally Posted by FuzzyPuffin
    Did you verify your cache or delete your clientregistry.blob file in your Steam folder? I had to do the former to get the game to run.
    I verified the cache which didn't work. Just deleted that .blob file. Now it says "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again at another time." Ok, right now I'm borderline furious. This is crazy.

Stealth, mine is running fine. Dang. Keeping my fingers crossed for you...

Some people on the steam forums are saying they had to obtain an .exe for someone and install it manually to get the game to run.

Some people on the steam forums are saying they had to obtain an .exe for someone and install it manually to get the game to run.
    I love PC gaming, but having to jump through all these damn hoops to get a game to start is silly. What's even more frustrating is not hearing from Eidos about this issue. WTF?

Originally Posted by goinSTEALTH
    I love PC gaming, but having to jump through all these damn hoops to get a game to start is silly. What's even more frustrating is not hearing from Eidos about this issue. WTF?
    I've been trying to work thru the issue with you, i was just heading home, am here now.. what was the result of the driver update? did you find new drivers? (posting across multiple threads makes updating things difficult)
    www.imdb.me/jasonwalker <-thas me hehe
    Twitter: @jaywalker2309
    - My opinion is my own and not that of the company.

im still stuck crashing.
    ive tried everything listed.

Was it the win7 version of the DX:HR .exe, by any chance? When I played the leaked beta, the regular .exe didn't work...only the one with win7 in the name did, even though I don't have Windows 7. Go figure...