Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last

Thread: "HELP" SPOILER THREAD- Stuck? Quick Questions & Answers - General Discussion

"HELP" SPOILER THREAD- Stuck? Quick Questions & Answers - General Discussion

Exclamation "HELP" SPOILER THREAD- Stuck? Quick Questions & Answers - General Discussion

Let's try to keep some order regarding brief "Help! I'm stuck!" spoiler threads/posts all over the board.
    If you can't find a relevant thread, then this is the place to post your question.

Random spoilers are often read accidentally and will make people unhappy and there will be complaints.
    Nobody needs to complain about spoilers in this thread - it's a spoiler thread for spoilers.

WARNING!
    If you don't wish to read spoilers... it's best you read no further...
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Stuck on a boss

Spoilers below

I'm stuck on the Barrett boss fight because

The area is enclosed, but

Which augs do you have at your disposal?

Originally Posted by Solid1723
    Which augs do you have at your disposal?

Just some a hacking upgrade and stealth. Also an inventory upgrade but that's not going to help me. Wish I would have gone with thermal plating...

That doesn't leave you with many options, but like someone already posted, try t

With stealth aug it is really easy... just go

OK,I just beat him on Give Me Deus Ex without f

Barrett is indeed quite

Since he's also a mech,

Question!

Bought the game today and nostalgia is everywhere. I have a question though:

After the
    do you ever go back to

Wall Mines

So I'm going to get the antenna and after the second ladder there is a hallway with obvious mines on the wall.

a question!

so i have to wait til wensday to get the game cuz i was busy today,and ive read all the previews and in the first mission with the

yeah sure, lots of time later on
    signature image

thanks!

Cloak and Daggers - I can't find the MCB hideout near Earl's Court!!! help plz

I've been looking for

nvm, followed my map.... game doesnt show on big map for some reason.

In one of the alleys there is a

My bad (spoilers probably )

Well the game is out and I noticed we don't have a thread actually talking about it yet, so has anyone had any really bad botch ups. Where you where trying to do something only to have it totally go haywire.

Mine was when I went to the police station. I didn't even know that was where I was heading. I just found a vent when exploring, but I said I'm here I might as well do that thing I needed to do. I was doing well at the start. I was being all sneaky, using the vents and stunning the guards. Then it happened that people caught me coming out of a vent. I was able to use non lethal for awhile, but got lost and kept getting caught hacking. It wasn't long till I had to switch to a pistol to keep up with all the people attacking me. long story short, I killed about everyone in there. I felt real bad about it.

can anyone tell me where the daigong district is in hengsha? ive looked all over

also, i had a glitch with the MCB witness mission i think

Originally Posted by El_Zilcho
    So I'm going to get the antenna and after the second ladder there is a hallway with obvious mines on the wall.
    Throw a barrel at them from a safe distance (I would also like to know if/how you can manually disable mines)

My question is about the special bonuses awarded after missions are completed (or rather major checkpoints...)

I'm sorry but this is idiotic.

Why do you need to use spoiler tags, in a spoiler thread? In the title it clearly say's post spoilers here. In the very 1st post it says be warned of spoilers.

I'm sure people who are attempting to avoid spoilers would avoid this thread. So why the need for spoiler tags?

I felt so bad when I wasted most of the dudes in Liberty Island, then overheard the conversations inside the statue, felt real sorry for the terrorists. You can see why the movie was put on hold.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Atlus
    I'm sorry but this is idiotic.

Why do you need to use spoiler tags, in a spoiler thread? In the title it clearly say's post spoilers here. In the very 1st post it says be warned of spoilers.

I'm sure people who are attempting to avoid spoilers would avoid this thread. So why the need for spoiler tags?
    Probably because people can ask certain questions in a way that are not completely spoilerish and then go into specifics in the spoiler. Not everyone wants to read through each post looking for something maybe related to their own issue only to see a bunch of other things listed that they didn't even know about yet.

Originally Posted by cachx
    Throw a barrel at them from a safe distance (I would also like to know if/how you can manually disable mines)
    Just crouch, and while crouching walk (not run) towards the mine. Then hit 'activate' to turn them off. You can then add them to your inventory.
    this game is way to complicated, too much options and no ammo also wtf health takes forever -dollayx8

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... Last