Thread: "HELP" SPOILER THREAD- Stuck? Quick Questions & Answers - General Discussion

"HELP" SPOILER THREAD- Stuck? Quick Questions & Answers - General Discussion

Same issue

Exact same thing happened to me. I can't use the baseball bat or clock, and I don't want to take the shuttle never to return. So pretty much I cant do anything, and theres no autosave for me to go back to that works.

how about, can we hack turrets to gun down enemies while still getting ghost?
    Add me on Steam! 'anarki_lp' AMD 1090T BE 4.0Ghz | 8GB 2ghz Corsair Dominator GTs | OCZ Vertex3 120gb MAXIOPS | Asus Crosshair IV Formula | 2x Asus Radeon HD 6970

Question Pass Code Log?

Love the game so far, but I am trying to figure out if there is a pass code log (like the media log). Most passcodes I find in game do come from emails etc so I can find them in the media log, but in one of the first sidequests I was able to persuade a security guard into giving me the passcode to a safe... Yet there is no record of what that password was after he said it. I would have taken note of it, but it came up with a notification "//New code learned"... So I figured it is keeping it somewhere?

I figured it has to be in the game somewhere and I am just not finding it. Like most older gamers, I can't always complete a mission in one session, so if I save then come back to the game... I won't remember the password...

Anyways, please help.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Kepler
    Love the game so far, but I am trying to figure out if there is a pass code log (like the media log). Most passcodes I find in game do come from emails etc so I can find them in the media log, but in one of the first sidequests I was able to persuade a security guard into giving me the passcode to a safe... Yet there is no record of what that password was after he said it. I would have taken note of it, but it came up with a notification "//New code learned"... So I figured it is keeping it somewhere?

I figured it has to be in the game somewhere and I am just not finding it. Like most older gamers, I can't always complete a mission in one session, so if I save then come back to the game... I won't remember the password...

Anyways, please help.
    If you have found the required password / number combination, it will show up as a tooltip on the login screen / on the keypad screen.

Hack faster.

Ok, if that doesn't work, there should be a memo somewhere around the station that has all the key code logs. I haven't played the Police Station quests in a while, so I don't remember where that Pocket Secretary is anymore. Good luck.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Many thanks.

curious george

what happens if you kill an NPC or go on a killing spree in the hub cities? how relentless are the police and how many patrol the streets of detroit?

also is it true that it's impossible to go rambo in this game due to limited ammo and health?

thanks
    It puts the cheats in the justcause2 else it gets the shampoo in the eyes again.

Also, if you ever do come across the safe, the code will show on up the top left of the screen when you're about the enter the combination.

How do you disarm mines? They always seem to explode the second I get close to them. When ever I try this just seems to happen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg0bSVnvxvk

Originally Posted by Kazurik
    How do you disarm mines? They always seem to explode the second I get close to them. When ever I try this just seems to happen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg0bSVnvxvk
    Press caps-lock first then crawl

Originally Posted by Kayjin
    Can use the sewers or speak to someone behind the bar downstairs

aug question

i seen multiple videos were adam takes out multiple people at once
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpuzHyEY8Q
    like at 42 secs
    ive beating the game but idk how to unlock that one? it only let me take down one guy at a time

do ammo drops/sales change with difficulty setting?

I went straight for the hardest difficulty and I'm just wondering if the really low ammo counts are due to game design or difficulty choice. It's not really been a problem or anything (although I rarely have more than 8 -10 shots for my stun gun and tranq rifle) since I'm going the non-lethal route and trying not to take on any enemies I don't have to, I'm just doing a lot more melee than I anticipated.

I guess another question would be, should stores be restocking ammo? Since enemies tend to only have lethal weapons I bought up all the ammo I could from the few vendors I've run into and they never restock.

In the "Cloak & Daggers" side quest is there any way to get into the dirty cop's bedroom without hacking the door? It's a level 4 interface and i am only level 2 atm.

Killed the first boss in less than 5 seconds, what??

Is this normal? A couple of mines and shotgun up close and down he goes. I was suprised the fight was over before it started. Is this it?

Are the other boss fights more difficult or is it the same thing?

I'm playing on deus ex difficulty, so it's not like I can ramp up the difficulty any further.

Originally Posted by greenfish
    Is this normal? A couple of mines and shotgun up close and down he goes. I was suprised the fight was over before it started. Is this it?

Are the other boss fights more difficult or is it the same thing?

I'm playing on deus ex difficulty, so it's not like I can ramp up the difficulty any further.
    What platform you on?
    Shak'in Not Stirred

Originally Posted by AlterEqo
    What platform you on?
    Oh sorry, PC

Probably nefted him in final build. Took me 3 direct hits from rocket launcher in leaked demo

I had a great time with the boss. Died 5 times before I finally was able to stay alive, hitting him with my armor piercing pistol and got in two typhoon attacks to finally kill him. I too played on Deus Ex difficulty, thought it was a great fight as I was scrambling for cover non-stop with him shooting and grenading me the entire time.

Where the hell do you buy weapons and ammo in Heng Sha? I've only got 10 stun gun charges left

Originally Posted by Jordasm
    Where the hell do you buy weapons and ammo in Heng Sha? I've only got 10 stun gun charges left
    on the first floor of the huang ha hotel behind the red padded looking door is an arms dealer, there is another one too but i dont remember where he is

Wow that's a door? I just thought it was a wall...Anyway, thankyou very much, I found him

Crossbow bolts break when picking up?

i just recently got crossbow and heard you can pickup the ammo but when i kill someone and go try and pick it up it just breaks and i get no ammo how do i become able to pick up my bolts?

Originally Posted by mrburnstick
    i seen multiple videos were adam takes out multiple people at once
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYpuzHyEY8Q
    like at 42 secs
    ive beating the game but idk how to unlock that one? it only let me take down one guy at a time
    You have to pick up the "Reflex Booster" aug. It only works if your targets are very close to each other.

Page 3 of 17 First First 123456713 ... Last