Page 6 of 13 First First ... 2345678910 ... Last

Thread: Official Release (23/26 Aug) Anticipation Thread - TODAY is the DAY! Congrats EM!

Official Release (23/26 Aug) Anticipation Thread - TODAY is the DAY! Congrats EM!

Originally Posted by Enraged Penguin
    Aww bugger

I guess that makes sense.. It's probably something to do with that pre-order bonus comic thing eh? Either that or it's because we've ordered one of the special editions and they're just.. big. I only ordered the Augmented Edition myself mind you.
    Same, I think it's just because there is a lot of demand for this game so they need to get the orders out to the delivery company sooner so that it gets delivered in time for release.

Here's hoping we both get it early, though.

OMG IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED IT SHIPPED
    Not excited one bit =]

Hmm mine won't get shipped till the 25th. And I chose free delivery so might not get mine until September.
    I have cheap skate principals.

Originally Posted by Saerain
    Oh, no, quantum physics is even weirder. I mean, the results of the double slit experiment alone are like the universe trolling us.
    A friend introduced me to the double slit theory on youtube, my reaction was along the lines of 'This is real?' and 'How is the world not falling over itself trying to understand how this is possible?' Mind boggling.

As for the imminent release this game, I'm not sure what I'll do waiting the extra three days for it. Think I might have to abandon my daily lurking on here, Neogaf and SA, Facepunch etc for fear of spoilers, and the fact that it's going to make the wait seem even longer.
    'DA ROOMINOUS PAFF ARE EASY PRREEEEY.'

2011 and and still different releases? Oh and not only that, 2011 and the company decides when I am allowed to play the game I paid for? That's insolent. And on top of it, no comment on the whole region lock issue with so many people having problems to get their order back. You just pretend as if everything is cool.

Originally Posted by Dr Bob
    Same, I think it's just because there is a lot of demand for this game so they need to get the orders out to the delivery company sooner so that it gets delivered in time for release.

Here's hoping we both get it early, though.
    Lol yeah. Ah well, either way we'll have it inside of a week. I'm in no hurry though, I've somehow managed to get back into playing Oblivion again despite the fact that I've played it to death about ten times over. I hope Skyrim has the same level of replayability when it comes out.

PRE-LOADED AND READY TO GO BABY

It's ridiculously sad how excited I am for this game. I keep telling my friends they need to get it, but, I don't think they will lmao

Originally Posted by OhSorryOldHorse
    It's ridiculously sad how excited I am for this game. I keep telling my friends they need to get it, but, I don't think they will lmao
    One friend kept telling me to shut up about it and demanded to not say the word deus ex ever again in skype group chat.. He told me he would never ever get it.

Now he got it pre-ordered for 360

Eidos Montreal should pay me for the free advertising I do for them

I think the ONE advantage of preodering on steam is that we can play it at midnight Monday (12:00am tuesday) ... I hope.

Not getting the in-game mission, real comic and dvd sucks tho.

It depends on where you are. If you're like me, on the east coast of the US, youll have to wait until the west coast catches up. So itll be 3am for me (or whatever the difference is in your time zone)

Hope the game will live to the expectations..

Oh, no, quantum physics is even weirder. I mean, the results of the double slit experiment alone are like the universe trolling us.
    The universe is actually the shape of a giant trollface

But damn, electrons just keep getting wierder

God is trolling us for figuring out his secrets.

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by JCpie
    God is trolling us for figuring out his secrets.
    "You take religion, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take science, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Originally Posted by Rindill the Red
    "You take religion, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take science, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Extra-strenght Red Pill - Now with more science

Expectations

HI! I just wanted to ask what are your expectation about the game since the first teaser trailer (the one with augmented fetus) until now. Now, we have seen a lot of game footage, there are a lot of trailers, lot of info we can base our expectations on. I want to ask you: Is the game precisely same as you thought it to be when you saw the first teaser? Or i is totally different from your first ideas about the game.

Personally, from the first teaser I thought the game would be much more noir than later trailers showed me. But when Purity First vid came out, I had much better feeling about the game. Now, I cant wait for the game. Im from Europe, so I will have to wait a couple days longer than my American colleagues

EDIT MESSAGE: I also wanted to add some links to Youtube for the trailers, but it didnt worked for me. So you will have to find trailers your self. SORRY

I try not to get too excited, understanding that it will probably not be as good as the first..
    Game looks amazing, though

One day and eight hours according to the clock.-tick tock.

Here before a lock.
    Doom befall you

SO damned excited. Unfortunatly EB Games called me the other day saying there was some sort of mix-up with the shipping orders, and as a result I might have to wait a couple of extra days to get my augmented edition.

Sigh... that's what I get for going with a game company that's owned by Gamestop

I expect to not be bored for a while.
    Hate you can trust.

I always make a point of not expecting anything other than what there is evidence for, so, naturally, it has met my expectations thus far.

What I hope, however, is that I'm never forced to turn against Sarif. I love everything about the corporation, and the man, so far. I'd hate to be expected to sympathize with Purity First on anything. I hope that choice is fully our prerogative.
    signature image

I always make a point of not expecting anything other than what there is evidence for, so, naturally, it has met my expectations thus far.

What I hope, however, is that I'm never forced to turn against Sarif. I love everything about the corporation, and the man, so far. I'd hate to be expected to sympathize with Purity First on anything. I hope that choice is fully our prerogative.
    Several endings, including the " my diet, im gonna hit McSonnald's" one!

THX everyone for your replies! My question was more about the world of DX:HR. Was it as you thought it to be? Is the art in the game as you like it? I will have to wait until 27th according to the shop I bought my game in...

Originally Posted by cudlla
    THX everyone for your replies! My question was more about the world of DX:HR. Was it as you thought it to be? Is the art in the game as you like it? I will have to wait until 27th according to the shop I bought my game in...
    I like everything about it, except the small heads (stupidest "art descision" ever, imo)

The atmosphere and style are, from what I've seen, awesome and very Deus Ex-y. The gameplay also seems to have the same core principles as the original. I just hope you have as much freedom as you did then, and that there are still "hidden missions", like saving Paul or finding the bomb on the helicopter

Page 6 of 13 First First ... 2345678910 ... Last