Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new website dedicated to Kronos & Eidos

So uhmmm FE, I take it you heard the news?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r-effect-sedna

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    So uhmmm FE, I take it you heard the news?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...r-effect-sedna
    Yes definitely I'm 3D modeler. Working on the characters
    Last edited by FearEffectInferno; 15th Apr 2016 at 15:22.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by FearEffectInferno View Post
    Yes definitely Actually, I'm working on this since November 2015, but I'm being paid only since March. I'm 3D modeler. Working on the characters
    Ah, didn't know that! That is awesomesauce!

How did you managed to get on board with the project?

And how does it feel working on your fav series?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Ah, didn't know that! That is awesomesauce!

How did you managed to get on board with the project?

And how does it feel working on your fav series?
    They saw my deviantart page (feareffectinferno.deviantart.com) and they realized I was a huge fan of FE and that I was french like them too. They contacted me via facebook and they said they'd like to have me on the team. I said I was more than okay because I really care about FE

It feels great, I've got the support of most of the original team who worked on the original Fear Effect games. I'm sure this game can work, I just hope we'll get to money to make Fear Effect come back
    signature image

They saw my deviantart page (feareffectinferno.deviantart.com) and they realized I was a huge fan of FE and that I was french like them too. They contacted me via facebook and they said they'd like to have me on the team. I said I was more than okay because I really care about FE

It feels great, I've got the support of most of the original team who worked on the original Fear Effect games. I'm sure this game can work, I just hope we'll get to money to make Fear Effect come back
    Wow that's really cool. Congrats, mate!

Looking forward to seeing how this one will unfold. Would be great if you'd keep the community here updated on the progress Hope you guys get enough money!

I heard about you when I spent time with the Sushee people at Rezzed - good to know you pretty much have your dream job!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyMarieGraves View Post
    I heard about you when I spent time with the Sushee people at Rezzed - good to know you pretty much have your dream job!
    It's good to know you've heard about me I've got my fingers crossed for the kickstarter, it ends in 70 hours we still need 9.000€ I hope we can make it ! I want to keep this job and I want Fear Effect to come back !
    signature image

Good luck with the final stretch!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123