Thread: PLAYER STATISTICS - Time Played/Save Game & Other Info

PLAYER STATISTICS - Time Played/Save Game & Other Info

PLAYER STATISTICS - Time Played/Save Game & Other Info

Did a bit of searching for this one and didn't get very far, so if this has been discussed before, my apologies.

I was thinking about DX1 and DXHR the other day (as it's often the case nowadays), and how HR is taking a lot of cues from DX1, and thought how cool it was in DX1 that any time I would go to play the game I could see how much time I've already spent with it on that play-through. The time played was part of the save game info (at one point I was at about 45 hours!). So my question is, is this going to be part of HR, and if not, would you like to have it implemented in a future update? I think it's a feature often overlooked in games and it's just an interesting bit of information for gamers to reflect upon after we've finished the game.

Thanks.

I'd like this.

While Steam may log your hours played, it isn't always accurate.

Also, I suppose you could look at the time you unlocked certain achievements, but the problem with this is that no-one will finish the game in one sitting - unless they want to die.

Also I feel it is vital that the game tracks how often, and how far, I have kicked chickens around. If the game doesn't track this, it is not ├* serious pc rpg at all and I Will cancel my pre-order in a fit of fuming rage. :-)

Originally Posted by Krill
    Also I feel it is vital that the game tracks how often, and how far, I have kicked chickens around. If the game doesn't track this, it is not ├* serious pc rpg at all and I Will cancel my pre-order in a fit of fuming rage. :-)
    This is somewhat off topic, but speaking of chicken: Did someone else play the punch the chicken (or was it a turkey?) game in Doom3 until you got the email?

EDIT: I think it was called Super Turbo Turkey Puncher.