Thread: Soundtrack for Just Cause...Plz Help Find

Soundtrack for Just Cause...Plz Help Find

Soundtrack for Just Cause...Plz Help Find

I'd really like to know what the songs are or the name of the artists for the music during game play. I have searched on Google which usually brings up the answer to my questions but it seems that there is no record of the music anywhere. If anyone could please help me out with this I would be extremely grateful.

P.S. If this thread exists already I apologize for my insolence ahead of time.

Originally Posted by shawncfanderson
    I'd really like to know what the songs are or the name of the artists for the music during game play. I have searched on Google which usually brings up the answer to my questions but it seems that there is no record of the music anywhere. If anyone could please help me out with this I would be extremely grateful.

P.S. If this thread exists already I apologize for my insolence ahead of time.
    There has been a few threads in the past about this topic unfortunately, i think someone tried to upload it once but it was a very long time ago and as far as i know i don't think it's still online.

Sorry for the long reply buddy.
    signature image