Thread: PSN PLUS - Soul Reaver Free!

PSN PLUS - Soul Reaver Free!

I got an email today from Playstation Network and if you have PSN+ then Soul Reaver is currently free. Maybe its their way of testing how much REAL interest there is.

Well I can't buy it twice. It would be nice if they'd make Blood Omen 1 available over here though, I gladly get that for free.
    The body is but a vessel for the soul. A puppet that bends to the soul's tyranny...
    ...but body and soul both demand chocolate.

Already a proud owner of both SR1 & BO1 downloads. They were the very first things I bought when I got my PS3. I was so thrilled to be able to play LOK games on my PSP! <3<3<3

I WISH they would put the rest of the LOK games on steam. I have been meaning to buy the PC versions, espeically Soul Reaver 2. I played SR2 on the PC once and it felt superior to the PS2 version because you could adjust the brightness and gamma much more and turn the camera both horizontally and vertically. Overall quality felt better. PC LOK copies on Amazon and other places are currently pretty expensive, and I am in the midst of a money saving moment of my life, so they will have to wait...unless they go on steam for like $15 or something.

last played/owned this game in 2004, played it for a few months,(14), lost the disk, forgot about it, then lost my PC & Disks, So, stuff Happens in one's life , you just have to reload & move on. Have Finally reacquired SR2, for PC, again. Last ran this Game successfully on windows 98 SE, now running win7 Ultimate, this is going 2 B fun, will let you all know, what happens.

Since PSN was hacked awhile back, I refuse to buy anything through it. Fool me once...

But, if I buy the games on GOG is it a blip on the radar saying "someone else is still interested?" Or is it like buying off of ebay where the developers/publishers never see it? I own all the ps versions of the games, and im not really interested in a digital copy unless it let me play on my comp and make a teenie tiny blip.

Quote Originally Posted by essex1990 View Post
    I got an email today from Playstation Network and if you have PSN+ then Soul Reaver is currently free. Maybe its their way of testing how much REAL interest there is.
    Not likely. I don't think it's the first PSOne Classic they've offered for free for PS+ subscribers and I doubt it will be the last. I think if anything is going to show interest from the PSOne Classics (if they're even looking) would be what money Eidos/CD are getting (if any) from its sales on the PSN.

And I'd just like to add that it's unacceptable how frikking long I had to wait for BO1 on the PSN in the UK. I hate waiting years for titles like LoK or Resident Evil to turn up when they've been on the PSN on other regions already.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Strands Of Night View Post
    But, if I buy the games on GOG is it a blip on the radar saying "someone else is still interested?" Or is it like buying off of ebay where the developers/publishers never see it?
    Most of the money goes to Square Enix. It's less than 6$ so it's not much but still more than nothing in case of used physical copies.

Cool. I'll definitely be purchasing them then. Thanks Paradoks.

That's nice idea from PSN+ For those who wants to play in the new consoles this is a very good oportunity Thank you for sharing the news.

PS: I wonder what's gonna happen with that Sould Reaver reboot rumours, I'm curious how it would turn on.
    signature image