Page 141 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 5553

Thread: The Times (TR9 news and updates)

  1. #3501
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog

    raidthisway:

    I think I may legitimately cry when Tomb Raider comes out like I’m so excited its been nearly 5 years I cant.* Lara has gotten me through so much over the years and now its like with this game I have to return the favor.


    You and me both.

  2. #3502
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post


    karlstewart:

    And we’re DONE!!! The VERY first retail version of @tombraider off the production line. #reborn
    GIMME!!!
    signature image

  3. #3503
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog







    Check it out! The Square Enix office in Wimbledon just got a new Tomb Raider-y makeover. I’d like a few of those window decals, please.

  4. #3504
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Check it out! The Square Enix office in Wimbledon just got a new Tomb Raider-y makeover. I’d like a few of those window decals, please.
    Just down the road from me! Do they need anyone to pop along and help them with anything? Game testing, disposing of old Lara statues and unused posters etc....anything at all, I can be flexible....
    signature image

  5. #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    Check it out! The Square Enix office in Wimbledon just got a new Tomb Raider-y makeover. I’d like a few of those window decals, please.
    Those window decals are awesome! I love all the icon designs done for this game.
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  6. #3506
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new tweet from @tombraider

    tombraider: Recap of our BAFTA event last night in London! Tomb Raider: The Story of a Reboot http://t.co/rk4amTTd via @guardian

  7. #3507
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog

    “…it was year before the project was shown to Square Enix executives. He (Gallagher) took an early trailer of the game to the company’s office in London and showed it off. It reveals a very different version of the young Lara on an island setting, riding a horse across a beach, fleeing a crashing aircraft and battling mythological monsters – all with a voice over introducing the origins concept: “I’m not perfect, I’m not bullet-proof. I bleed…”. When the video ends, Gallagher says, “I think we nailed it”. The project was instantly green lit.”

    - Tomb Raider: The Story of a Reboot

    On Tuesday, Bafta held a Tomb Raider event, exploring the forthcoming re-imagining of the series. Here’s what Crystal Dynamics revealed about the process.*

    via The Guardian*


  8. #3508
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new tweet from @tombraider

    tombraider: RT @Sledka8: 19 DAYS UNTIL #tombraider @tombraider #hurryup

  9. #3509
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,378
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    “…it was year before the project was shown to Square Enix executives. He (Gallagher) took an early trailer of the game to the company’s office in London and showed it off. It reveals a very different version of the young Lara on an island setting, riding a horse across a beach, fleeing a crashing aircraft and battling mythological monsters – all with a voice over introducing the origins concept: “I’m not perfect, I’m not bullet-proof. I bleed…”. When the video ends, Gallagher says, “I think we nailed it”. The project was instantly green lit.”

    - Tomb Raider: The Story of a Reboot

    On Tuesday, Bafta held a Tomb Raider event, exploring the forthcoming re-imagining of the series. Here’s what Crystal Dynamics revealed about the process.*

    via The Guardian*

    O:

    I NEED TO SEE THIS.

  10. #3510
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,770
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    tombraider: Recap of our BAFTA event last night in London! Tomb Raider: The Story of a Reboot http://t.co/rk4amTTd via @guardian
    Interesting article. Wish I could have been there!
    signature image

  11. #3511
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,542
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post



    Check it out! The Square Enix office in Wimbledon just got a new Tomb Raider-y makeover. I’d like a few of those window decals, please.
    So would I
    signature image

  12. #3512
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,378
    Wait. omg. We were right with it's name being Ascension, omg. That was a working title. I CANNOT! D:

    I want to see ALL OF THIS. ._.

  13. #3513
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog



    karlstewart:

    It’s the gift that just keeps giving. Next to land on my desk are the final @tombraider steelbooks
    #reborn

  14. #3514
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    It’s the gift that just keeps giving. Next to land on my desk are the final @tombraider steelbooks #reborn
    Oh no... why does the back of the steelbook have to be SO AWESOME?! Before I was like meh, I mean I love the cover art but you know, cover art on a steel case thing, but now with that amazing design on the back... with those icons that I love so much... now I really want one LOL
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  15. #3515
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new tweet from @tombraider

    tombraider: RT @Polygon: [VIDEO] Tomb Raider studio boss talks reinventing Lara and fixing stealth http://t.co/6eTwOGFO

  16. #3516
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog





















    BAFTA Game Developer Q&A: Tomb Raider

    I feel like today is a contest to see how many blogs with awesome content we can post. Doing well so far!*

    How about a handful of photos from last night’s BAFTA/Tomb Raider Q&A? You’ll even spy a pair of early concept pieces that haven’t been shown off before. Enjoy!

  17. #3517
    Those are some great photos from BAFTA, it looks like it was an amazing event!
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

  18. #3518
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    3,400
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post



    I LOVE THESE TWO IMAGES!!!!!!!! Can we have them, Meagan?!? Pleaaaaasseeeeeee!!!!!
    signature image

  19. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post


    karlstewart:

    It’s the gift that just keeps giving. Next to land on my desk are the final @tombraider steelbooks
    #reborn
    Meagan is this one for USA maybe??

    And do you know will steelbook come with Collectors or Survival editions of the game? Thanks
    signature image

  20. #3520
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog



    Week Two of the DeviantART Presents: Tomb Raider Reborn Contest

    Have you been keeping up with the massive Tomb Raider Reborn contest on DeviantArt? We’re well past 400 entries at two weeks in, and the caliber and diversity of submissions impressive.

    The contest runs until March 14, so get crafty! I’ll admit I’m going a little bit crazy not being able to showcase all these amazing pieces of art on the blog, but impartiality makes it necessary. /sigh

    As a reminder, here are the prizes on the line:*

    1st Place:

    • Winner will have their work featured on a print that will be sold internationally via the official Tomb Raider store
    • Tomb Raider Xbox 360 console
    • $6,000 USD
    • 8,000 deviantART points
    • DeviantART hoodie of winner’s choice
    • dA PRO digital artist backpack
    • One-year premium membership to deviantART
    2nd place:

    • Tomb Raider Xbox 360 console
    • $3,000 USD
    • 4,000 deviantART points
    • DeviantART t-shirt of winner’s choice
    • 6-month premium membership to deviantART
    3rd place:

    • Tomb Raider Xbox 360 console
    • $1,000 USD
    • 4,000 deviantART points
    • DeviantART t-shirt of winner’s choice
    • 6-month premium membership to deviantART
    Additionally, 22 semi-finalists will receive a wireless Tomb Raider Xbox 360 controller, a 3-month premium membership to deviantART, and 2,000 deviantART points.

    Read up on the rules*here.

  21. #3521
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new tweet from @tombraider

    tombraider: Get creative with @deviantART?s @TombRaider #Reborn contest. Enter to win cash, @Xbox swag, and other great prizes: http://t.co/PSUy4vr9

  22. #3522
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4,566

    new tweet from @tombraider

    tombraider: RT @70SHU4: Commercial for Endurance Insurance.. Not sure how much I trust it.. @TombRaider

  23. #3523
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,378
    oh my god. lmao. I have to see this.

  24. #3524
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,719
    Quote Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
    oh my god. lmao. I have to see this.
    Hahaha is it an actual video?
    signature image

  25. #3525
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,378
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTombExplorer View Post
    Hahaha is it an actual video?
    I'm quite not sure. :/

Page 141 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •