Page 131 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 5553

Thread: The Times (TR9 news and updates)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    I have seen most of the best players have similar stories to become a great player. To be honest, Tomb Raider deserves a much better promo than this. When I see other games getting much better promo and ads, I feel kinda ashamed of being TR fan.
    I secretly agree with you and i've know fighters with much more of a story that him
    signature image

Yet, here you are making his story all that much greater.

You see.

Quote Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
    Yet, here you are making his story all that much greater.

You see.
    Not really, i dont hate him im saying there are greater fighters.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by TheTombExplorer View Post
    Not really, i dont hate him im saying there are greater fighters.
    I was just saying that...by saying there are fighters who've had bigger, better stories and transformations, it only emphasizes the idea that this guy has something going against him, more validation for why he wants to be proven and what he wants to overcome. :P

Quote Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
    I was just saying that...by saying there are fighters who've had bigger, better stories and transformations, it only emphasizes the idea that this guy has something going against him, more validation for why he wants to be proven and what he wants to overcome. :P
    I understand.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Jurre View Post
    Thanks Shaikh
    My pleasure Jurre and welcome.

There's talk about Tomb Raider in this podcast on the Escapist Magazine :

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...The-End-of-THQ

Starts at 42:18 as is indicated below...

Tomb Raider skipped Wii U to avoid half-hearted port, says dev

Tomb Raider developer Crystal Dynamics isn’t bringing its reboot to Wii U, according to creative director Noah Hughes. He has explained exactly why in a new interview.

In a video interview with TrueGaming, Hughes said, “I’m always a fan of the Nintendo systems, in particular they really push interface design, and from a game design perspective it’s fun to play with new interfaces. Having said that, it’s something that I think we would want to tailor the experience to if we were going to do it.

“All three [other console and PC versions] are really trying to deliver roughly the same experience, but delivered best on each platform, and I think something like the Wii U often asks you to do something unique based on a unique interface. That’s something as a gamer I love, but it’s something you don’t want to do half-heartedly as a developer.”

What do you make of that then? Would a standard port have been acceptable enough, or would you have wanted something more from a Wii U build?

Source

Quote Originally Posted by Jurre View Post
    There's talk about Tomb Raider in this podcast on the Escapist Magazine :

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...The-End-of-THQ

Starts at 42:18 as is indicated below...

Best discussion and points I've ever heard made on the topic of this new Tomb Raider and the controversy it's caused. Really good bit!

new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog

skepticalavenger:

freyaluna:

hybridcomplex:

brainy-specss:

wallflowersperk:

penchant-for-raising-cain:

“You fight like a girl.”

I’m sorry

I didn’t

realise

that*

was*

a

bad

thing

Reblogging because I’m sure the comic readers out there could add some more.

WHO needs a gun when you have Cortexiphan?

Reposting for reasons
    This.

Bad.

Ass.

omg. <3

OMG so epic! <3

“Another aspect that fans of many of our RPG franchises have come to appreciate are the character growth accumulated through experience and exploration. Through Lara’s journey on the island, there are a variety of items and treasures that improve her skills in both combat and traversing the environment.”

- A Tomb Raider Discussion for Square Enix Fans [Link]

The above is a really interesting discussion about why the greater Square Enix fandom will enjoy our new vision for Tomb Raider. Take a look!

LOVE it!!!!

Badass female characters FTW!!!!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Tomb Raider skipped Wii U to avoid half-hearted port, says dev

Source
    Heh, something that VG247 could've learned already ages ago

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

so cool to see Elektra in there

don't forget..

Violet (Ultraviolet)
    Zoe (Firefly)
    River Tam (Firefly)
    Trinity (Matrix)
    Melina (Total Recall v.2)

the list goes on
    "I'd like to say it was nice to meet you, but that would be a lie"
    signature image

forevertombraider:

*Tomb Raider - The Survivor is born by ~zelu1984

new tweet from @tombraider

tombraider: RT @SQEX_Members_NA: Are you a serious Square Enix franchises fan? We take the new TOMB RAIDER to you in our latest Members blog: http:/ ...

Where is Beatrix Kido (Uma Thurman) From Kill Bill?
    signature image

Dawww! Thank you!

I’m*immensely*proud of the community we’ve built from the ground up on Tumblr these past two years. We’re nearing the 100,000 follower mark, which is an incredible*accomplishment.

Not to mention, the Tomb Raider community has taken to Tumblr alongside us and shares an impressive quantity (but more*importantly, quality) of original Tomb Raider content on a daily basis.*

So thank you for the follow, and for being an active part of our Tomb Raider fandom! Updating the blog each morning is often the highlight of my day. Here’s to another 100,000 followers!

Meagan Marie *

Pre-order Bonus Round Three: Shanty Town Multiplayer Map Revealed

Our final wave of pre-order DLC has been revealed! Select retail partners are offering up the “Shanty Town” multiplayer map as a bonus for grabbing Tomb Raider early.

The island of Yamatai contains a wide variety of environments. Most were formed naturally; many others were built long ago. However the Shanty Town is one of the relatively newer areas, having been cobbled together by the Scavengers using scrap and other debris found on the island. This map features a ramshackle area of steep climbs, multiple ziplines (for quick escapes), and deadly traps to set for foes. The map is available as a free day one download on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC when you pre-order from participating retailers.

To clear up a bit of confusion, this piece of DLC was previously called the “Endurance Pack” in our early planning stages since we’d not yet announced multiplayer. Check with your local retailers (such as Amazon.uk) to see if they’re participating!

new tweet from @tombraider

tombraider: Our final round of pre-order DLC is live! Read up on the Shanty Town multiplayer map courtesy of @EidosMontreal: http://t.co/oxanevOX

Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt Photo Challenge: Collector

Last week’s Scavenger Hunt challenge tasked participants with photographing something they collect. The photos above prove that TR fans are an*eclectic*bunch - shells, Nerf guns, Ninja Turtles, and more popped up in abundance.*

This week’s photo challenge will have you looking skyward to snap a shot of an airplane.*

The*Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt*is open to US/Canada residents and allows you a chance to unlock DLC and enter to win big prizes through pre-ordering. Need a refresher on rules? Check out the details*here.*

Questions or concerns? Feel free to message trcodes@trscavenger.com for more info!

Page 131 of 223 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast