Page 128 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 5553

Thread: The Times (TR9 news and updates)

new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog

Tomb Raider to be first Square Enix Title Localized in Arabic

While welcoming new Lara talent into the fold is always exciting, today’s announcement comes with a big “first” attached. Tomb Raider will become the first title across all Square Enix products to be localized in Arabic.

“We are really excited to be bringing Tomb Raider localized into Arabic for the first time in the series history. In localizing Tomb Raider into Arabic, we hope to reward the long term fans, and also attract many more to this origin story of Lara Croft,” said Karl Stewart, Global Brand Director.

The talent taking on Lara is Nadine Njeim, previously Miss Lebanon 2007. Since her pageant days Nadine has launched a successful acting career, starring in films such as “Jude,” “Bila zakira,” and “Ghazl elie Baneit.” In 2012 Nadine was also chosen to host the Middle Eastern version of “The Voice,” which aired on MBC. You can keep up with Nadine on Facebook and Twitter.*

The big news broke today at a special event in Dubai, and we’ve got a few community reporters on hand. Keep an eye out for photos from the gathering soon!*

did you mean vocalized in arabic? seeing how the game's location is japan?

(just kidding around, hope you realize this.)

There is already Japanese:

Incredible fanart! Perhaps my favorite from illyne!*

forevertombraider:

lara Infiltration by ~illyne

Someone should be hiring this fan to draw TR comics, if they haven't already! SO good!
    signature image
    My Fansite: TombRaiderHQ.com

Amazing.

ahhh i see, my bad. i misunderstood the word localization and thought it meant location. ignore my previous post, apparently im not educated enough to hang with the big boys lol

new tweet from @tombraider

tombraider: RT @wossy: @NPazza am playing advance copy of the new #Tombraider game on it. Great game!

Jealous.
    signature image

Lovely work!

sugarstard:

Did this charcoal drawing a while back and I really like the outcome. My body is ready for Tomb Raider 2013!

Awesome!
    signature image

tombraider: Awesome! RT @RyanMcconell: @TombRaider is everywhere! http://t.co/VKZwhz6d

Tomb Raider Phone Swag from Bigben Interactive!

Is your phone in need of a makeover? Take a peek at Bigben’s roster of Tomb Raider iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5, and Samsung Galaxy SIII cases above!*All three styles will be available via*BigBen Interactive*come launch day (March 5) across Europe,*Australia, & New Zealand.*

Tomb Raider Mobile Phone Case: Tourniquet*
    Product Details: Protects your mobile phone from shocks and scratches. Available for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy SIII in Europe, Australia & New Zealand from March 5.

Tomb Raider Mobile Phone Case: Fire*
    Product Details: Protects your mobile phone from shocks and scratches. Available for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy SIII in Europe, Australia & New Zealand from March 5.

Tomb Raider Mobile Phone Case: Survivor*
    Product Details: Protects your mobile phone from shocks and scratches. Available for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy SIII in Europe, Australia & New Zealand from March 5.*

Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    Unfortunately it's guaranteed to happen. Mods can only work so fast to censor spoilers - the worst is someone deliberately putting a spoiler into a thread title. If you really want to be safe from spoilers, your best bet is to stay off the forum as soon as the guide is released, until you've finished the game yourself.
    Yes, but this is sad... I'm not planning to finish the game in one day, and i'd like to come here to share my opinion at the end of Day1

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post
    tombraider: RT @wossy: @NPazza am playing advance copy of the new #Tombraider game on it. Great game!
    So.
    Jealous.

tombraider: Awesome! RT @RyanMcconell: @TombRaider is everywhere! http://t.co/VKZwhz6d
    Cool

tombraider: Is your mobile in need of a makeover? Take a peek at @BigbenBenelux?s roster of @TombRaider phone cases available 3/5: http://t.co/S4vAPEef

Nice! Although the Tomb Raider blog doesn't mention the PS3 controller that is mentioned in the Bigben news release! Was that announced previously?

(Also, the Bigben website is riddled with typos I suppose typos don't matter when shiny pictures sell your product )
    signature image

Tomb Raider Phone Swag from Bigben Interactive!

Is your phone in need of a makeover? Take a peek at Bigben’s roster of Tomb Raider iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5, and Samsung Galaxy SIII cases above!*All three styles will be available via*BigBen Interactive*come launch day (March 5) across Europe,*Australia, & New Zealand.*

Tomb Raider Mobile Phone Case: Tourniquet*

Tomb Raider Mobile Phone Case: Fire*

Tomb Raider Mobile Phone Case: Survivor*
    Product Details: Protects your mobile phone from shocks and scratches. Available for iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy SIII in Europe, Australia & New Zealand from March 5.*
    I go to the website and i only see them for 4/4s and samsung none for iphone 5 yet and they don't say if they're plastic or a rubber with plastic on the back.

Seriously?! they post the iPhone cases on their blog but not the PS3 controller? I'm getting sick of it, CD needs to stop, we get it they love the xbox but it makes us PS3 players feel like .

I know phones dont have anything to do with the xbox but I mean they even have the xbox version of the artwork on their sidebar, it's like a punch in the face.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Sealtest View Post
    I go to the website and i only see them for 4/4s and samsung none for iphone 5 yet and they don't say if they're plastic or a rubber with plastic on the back.
    What do you mean? For every single one of those it says iPhone 5!!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by XylophoneDealers View Post
    What do you mean? For every single one of those it says iPhone 5!!
    It says available for iPhone 5 in the blog post, but when you visit Bigben's website, they just aren't listing any for iPhone 5 yet (and they're only listing one design for Galaxy so far, not all three). They're probably just slow to get all the products on their website.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    It says available for iPhone 5 in the blog post, but when you visit Bigben's website, they just aren't listing any for iPhone 5 yet (and they're only listing one design for Galaxy so far, not all three). They're probably just slow to get all the products on their website.
    Ah ok! Sorry to sound rude if I did!!
    signature image

Very nice image!!
    signature image

tombraider: RT @camilluddington: Btw- Saw a @tombraider commercial and couldn't breathe watching it.. #DareToPlay

mcdermottalex:

All my own Work. A Quote Taken from the new Tomb Raider game

Page 128 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast