Page 107 of 223 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 5553

Thread: The Times (TR9 news and updates)

new blogpost from officialtombraiderblog

Really nice Tomb Raider preview by Adam Sessler for Revision3. Check it out above!

rev3games:

Adam got a chance to go hands-on with the first few hours of Tomb Raider, and came away quite impressed. Watch for his thoughts on the game’s story, progression system, combat and more.*

new tweet from @tombraider

tombraider: @AdamSessler talks @TombRaider for @Revision3 - Tune in for his hands-on impressions: http://t.co/AX4OIlwp

Do they contain spoilers?

I watched it and there were no spoilers from what I remember, showed some scenes from the survival skills trailer tho.

Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post
    Do they contain spoilers?
    If you've watched guide to survival then no.

Love this!

mlunacy:

A quick painting of LAra Croft before bed time ~ about 1h

Blog*•*DA*•*Facebook

Cosplay: Lara Croft by Ellubre

Quote Originally Posted by MeaganMarie View Post

Cosplay: Lara Croft by Ellubre
    I like the way that they did the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by adobeARTIST View Post
    Why the cigarette?
    Because of the tar?

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...t-year/?page=2

Tomb Raider on CVG's most anticipated. And they mention Angel of Darkness.

Next Crystal Habit Podcast Coming Mid-January!

Hello all! Just a quick update to say that the next episode of the Crystal Habit Podcast will be hitting Mid-January to*accommodate*for the holiday season. Many of our talented team members are already off catching up with friends and family, and listening to me talk to myself for an hour wouldn’t be very entertaining.*

In the meantime, feel free to suggest segment ideas below! I’m aiming to have a chat with Jason Graves in an upcoming episode - who else would you like to hear from?

Find Adventure Via The Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt

Ready for some exciting news? U.S. and Canadian residents have a chance to unlock content and win exclusive prizes via our Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt app.

Post pre-ordering Tomb Raider, participants will have access to a series of weekly trivia and photo challenges on their mobile (iOS, Android, Windows), tablet, or personal computer. Challenges will run through Tomb Raider’s release on March 5, 2013. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win!

What are the prizes, you ask? The following goods are on the table:

• DLC (Up to five unique skills)*
    • Tomb Raider-themed consoles
    • Oxmox Life-sized Lara statues
    • A Tomb Raider branded ATV (First Runner-Up)
    • Adventure holiday for two in Fiji (Grand Prize Winner)*
    Here’s the play-by-play of how to participate:

How to use the app:

1. Pre-order Tomb Raider at a participating retailers (GameStop, EB Games, Futureshop, Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, AAFES) and get a Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt access code
    2. Enter the access code at www.tombraider.com/hunt*
    3. Register your Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt profile
    4. Answer weekly trivia and photo challenges and earn points that will unlock DLC and enter you into the sweepstakes
    What should I do if I have already pre-ordered Tomb Raider?*

1. Take a photo of your pre-order receipt and email it to trcodes@trscavenger.com
    2. *You should be able to clearly read the date, name of the store, and Tomb Raider pre-order item on the receipt in the photo
    3. Once your photo is approved, you will receive a pre-order code via email to access the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt
    4. Be sure to add trcodes@trscavenger.com to your address book to prevent the pre-order code email from landing in your spam folder
    How to play:

1. Every week until March 5th, 2013 you will receive a trivia question and a photo challenge
    2. By answering the questions correctly you will earn one point per trivia question and two points per photo challenge
    3. Every three points earned equals one entry into the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt sweepstakes
    4. Every six points will unlock an in-game DLC item for Tomb Raider
    5. Come launch day, you’ll receive a one-time use code via the app to claim your rewards.
    The Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt is open to U.S. and Canadian residents who pre-order the game. Official Rules apply. Find more information about the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt here.

Good luck!

First Place Winner: Hiropon056

Second Place Winner: Coralie

Third Place Winner: Blackshauni

Random Draw Winner: Joaocarlos1994

Holiday Card Winners Revealed!

The holiday card came to a close last week, followed by a lightning*round of judging in order to get gifts to winners in time for the holidays. Congrats to the below forum users:

First Place Winner:*Hiropon056 (Look how excited she is to have won!)
    Second Place Winner: Coralie
    Third Place Winner:*Blackshauni
    Random Draw Winner: Joaocarlos1994*

Check out all the entries here. Thank you to everyone who participated - your creativity*is always inspiring!*

Find Adventure Via The Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt

Ready for some exciting news? U.S. and Canadian residents have a chance to unlock content and win exclusive prizes via our Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt app.

Post pre-ordering Tomb Raider, participants will have access to a series of weekly trivia and photo challenges on their mobile (iOS, Android, Windows), tablet, or personal computer. Challenges will run through Tomb Raider’s release on March 5, 2013. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win!

What are the prizes, you ask? The following goods are on the table:

• DLC (Up to five unique skills)*
    • Tomb Raider-themed consoles
    • Oxmox Life-sized Lara statues
    • A Tomb Raider branded ATV (First Runner-Up)
    • Adventure holiday for two in Fiji (Grand Prize Winner)*
    Here’s the play-by-play of how to participate:

How to use the app:

1. Pre-order Tomb Raider at a participating retailers (GameStop, EB Games, Futureshop, Amazon, Best Buy, Wal-Mart, AAFES) and get a Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt access code
    2. Enter the access code at www.tombraider.com/hunt*
    3. Register your Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt profile
    4. Answer weekly trivia and photo challenges and earn points that will unlock DLC and enter you into the sweepstakes
    What should I do if I have already pre-ordered Tomb Raider?*

1. Take a photo of your pre-order receipt and email it to trcodes@trscavenger.com
    2. *You should be able to clearly read the date, name of the store, and Tomb Raider pre-order item on the receipt in the photo
    3. Once your photo is approved, you will receive a pre-order code via email to access the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt
    4. Be sure to add trcodes@trscavenger.com to your address book to prevent the pre-order code email from landing in your spam folder
    How to play:

1. Every week until March 5th, 2013 you will receive a trivia question and a photo challenge
    2. By answering the questions correctly you will earn one point per trivia question and two points per photo challenge
    3. Every three points earned equals one entry into the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt sweepstakes
    4. Every six points will unlock an in-game DLC item for Tomb Raider
    5. Come launch day, you’ll receive a one-time use code via the app to claim your rewards.
    The Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt is open to U.S. and Canadian residents who pre-order the game. Official Rules apply. Find more information about the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt here.

Good luck!
    How would you go about using this if someone pre-ordered on Steam?
    signature image

“There are four major themes in the game that represent the four major characters essential to the story: Lara, Roth, Mathias and The Island. Each of those four themes is peppered throughout the score, many times superimposed on top of each other. Some share key elements such as general shape or chord progressions.”

- Jason Graves chatting with GameTrailers about scoring Tomb Raider. Read more here!

Cosplay: Lara Croft by Monika Lee, shot by Benny Lee Photography

Next Crystal Habit Podcast Coming Mid-January!

Hello all! Just a quick update to say that the next episode of the Crystal Habit Podcast will be hitting Mid-January to*accommodate*for the holiday season. Many of our talented team members are already off catching up with friends and family, and listening to me talk to myself for an hour wouldn’t be very entertaining.*
    Oh come one, that would be the best idea. You can give us more info about TR without letting others know.

In the meantime, feel free to suggest segment ideas below! I’m aiming to have a chat with Jason Graves in an upcoming episode - who else would you like to hear from?
    I want to hear from Jason. Is the community going to get a chance for a Q&A with Jason?

Talk about the difference between TRLE and Crystal's Engine!

Happy Holidays from the Tomb Raider Team!

The studio is slowly falling quiet as team members take time off to visit with family and friends this holiday season. I hope you’re doing the same!

This time of the year is usually one of reflection, and I’d like to take a moment to thank you – the community – on behalf of our studio. The Tomb Raider fandom is full of incredibly passionate and talented individuals. Your energy and support doesn’t go unnoticed. In fact, it often helps to refuel our batteries when they start running low.

Speaking of talent, you can thank one of our esteemed fan artists - Johann “Papayou” Blais - for the stunning and serene holiday image above. While we love Santa hats and sacks of presents as much as the next guy, we opted for a less traditional holiday image this year. Papayou illustrated the Endurance peacefully docked in a wintery wonderland, preparing to set sail on March 5. You can nab wallpapers of this holiday image via TombRaider.com > Downloads > Wallpapers now.

Papayou is a young, French concept artist and big Tomb Raider fan. He began his career in 2010 with an internship at Cyanide Studio on the RPG adaptation of the Game of Thrones. He’s currently working as an independent concept artist for movie and video games, and as the art director on his own upcoming project. You can keep up with him on Twitter and Tumblr, where he showcases other amazing art pieces!*

The holiday season is the calm before the storm for us (and for the Endurance crew), so let’s all sit back, relax, and celebrate a successful year.

Get Social! TR.com | Forums | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | G+

Happy Holidays from the Tomb Raider Team!
    That is Amaaaaaaaaaaaazingggggggg!

Amazing art
    only 74 days to go

Wow!
    signature image

aaahhh just saw it on tumblr. dats sick!

edit: omg I thought this was going to say "slowly falling apart"

"The studio is slowly falling quiet as team members take time off to visit with family and friends this holiday season. I hope you’re doing the same!"

Quote Originally Posted by larafan25 View Post
    edit: omg I thought this was going to say "slowly falling apart"

"The studio is slowly falling quiet as team members take time off to visit with family and friends this holiday season. I hope you’re doing the same!"
    I thought that too

And that is an amazing piece of art, gorgeous!
    They became heroes because they deserved to be heroes.

OH MY GAWD. I wonder what the new Crystal IP is. I just remembered. Holy poo.

Page 107 of 223 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast