Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Official wishlist for the TR9 development team

#97 - Depends on how the game will end.

With the trilogy, there was at least some sense of completion at the end, yet the story continued.

If the game had a big cliffhanger, however, it would annoy me.

This again comes back to my wish #66

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I will explain I've voted for the differents wishes I've chosen :

Wish 1 :Make all helper icons / "survival instinct mode" / visual hints completely optional through the settings menu or through a difficulty level.

It's a great idea and I hope the hints could be optional

Wish 4 : I would love to see how Lara gains her double pistols. Suggested ideas: 1) washed on to the shore near the end of the game, 2) post game cheat mode

I think it's good to see how she gained her most precious weapons and why they have unlimited magazines

Wish 11 : Lara and Roth models from Turning Point ported to the game engine. Not like the current game models are not good by now, but in Turning Point they're just so freakin' amazing

Even if we won't see her face many times I would like her 3d model to be reworked

Wish 14 : Low real time over game time ratio, maybe adjustable. I don't want one in game day to last one hour.

It could be good that the game time depends on the real time and could affect something on the island, the cycle of the moon which affect the level of water and give you access of a cave for 1-2 days during the week or something like that

Wish 17 : Re-use some original version TR1 music scores in the game (no remixes).

Even if it's a reborn it's not a reason not to use the old musics, I'm not an expert in copyrights but it could be cool to listen theses musics in some cases

Wish 42 : A new grabbing system. I don't want another "Post-It Lara" who sticks to ledges automatically.

I'm not a fan of the TRL, TRA, TRU grabbing system because it's too easy and imprecise and I don't think that this system is appropriate to the inexperienced Lara, I've personally practiced climbing and I can say that a inexperienced person will have some difficulties to do what she do in Crystal Dynamics TR Games even if she's Lara

Wish 47 : Lara Croft to have her backpack

It's contradictory to TR4 but in this new TR Werner Von Croy has never existed and so I hope she will fin her backpack as she will find her double pistols

Wish 65 : to have weather events (rain, snow, etc.) that actually affect Lara's environment like reduced grip on cliffs and handholds and less traction on potentially slippery surfaces. Could be overcome by faster movements or a "save" button?

It continue my opinion about the Wish 14, the in-games events affects the game and Lara's travel

Wish 66 :Putting a lot of manpower into ending the game with a truly epic grand finale - a long boss battle (multiple stages) followed by a LONG and breathtakingly beautiful ending FMV/cutscene as a reward for finishing the game. I'm talking FF-like epicness; they do game finales best

I want a great ending with a great boss who's beaten by Lara for the salvation of the world with great magical power but not a boss like amanda where you just need to shoot it, but to think how to kill him and to kill him next, and with a great difficulty because I don't like the bosses that could be beaten by my cousin (a girl who has never finished a game excepted the 2nd Bolivia level of TRL it proves that Amanda was pretty easy )

My wish: #1 For Lara to use Hand-To-Hand combat in this game
    My wish: #2 Lots of DLC things E.G (Suits , Guns , Characters , Maps if we get Multiplayer )
    My wish: #3 PSN Home space on the new Tomb Raider , with the costume xD!
    signature image

My only wish is that is was out NOW!

I'm sure I'll love it no matter what's in or out of it, have done with all the rest.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Ivana KC View Post
    Forum name: IvanaKC

My wish: #101
    My wish: #104
    LOL. Ivana KC, aren't you like voting for every wish??

added

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Only a few this time! Bliss!

#106 For Lara to use Hand-To-Hand combat in this game

Not something that bothers me either way. From time to time Lara has had various attempts at hand to hand moves, but nothing that's ever stuck. Witcher 2 style combat with serious leaping about (And guns!) is 'more Lara', IMO.

But I don't play TR games for the combat and I never have.

#107 Lots of DLC things E.G (Suits , Guns , Characters , Maps if we get Multiplayer)

My position on DLC remains 'only if available on ALL platforms and, preferably, free'.

On another note, can't see multi-player happening. There's only one Lara.

'New maps' - more usual for Call Of Duty type games and/or RTS'. Can't see that happening with TR.

#108 PSN Home space on the new Tomb Raider , with the costume xD!

I'm guessing 'Play Station Network'? And the fact I have to guess tells you where this stands on my priority list!
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot Kane View Post
    Only a few this time! Bliss!

#107 Lots of DLC things E.G (Suits , Guns , Characters , Maps if we get Multiplayer)

My position on DLC remains 'only if available on ALL platforms and, preferably, free'.

On another note, can't see multi-player happening. There's only one Lara.

'New maps' - more usual for Call Of Duty type games and/or RTS'. Can't see that happening with TR.
    Have to agree with Elliot Kane on this one, i dont see any MP happening soon. Like Uncharted getting 10 same looking Drakes in the server, i say no lets stick with SP. So no need for any DLC like maps, suits, guns, characters in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    Have to agree with Elliot Kane on this one, i dont see any MP happening soon. Like Uncharted getting 10 same looking Drakes in the server, i say no lets stick with SP. So no need for any DLC like maps, suits, guns, characters in my opinion.
    I love Uncharted, but I never played the multiplayer, so I really don't see it as a priority to TR to had multiplayer. So I agree with you guys!!!
    signature image

want to add one more to my wishlist:
    Name: TranceTrouble
    My wish: #21

The idea of a dozen Lara's all running around shooting each other is also a bit freaky, honestly...

"I'm the real Lara!"

"No, you're not! I'M the real Lara!"

"YOU'RE ALL CLONES!"
    signature image

I want to add one more too

Name: Andy64
    My wish: #30

added

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRufina View Post
    LOL. Ivana KC, aren't you like voting for every wish??
    I voted for the ones I like best, but before the list was completed, so now I was reading the list again and decided to vote for some newly added. There is now limit, right?

The multiplayer is not a priority for this new Tomb Raider

I hope ...

There is no limit, no. In theory, you can vote for every single wish on the list, though that would practically speaking nullify your input and I think that's what LadyRufina was trying to say

Okay guys, I'll give this thread just a few days more and then the list will be off to the devs!

Forum name: Thanatopsis70

My wish: #01 of the list in the first post.
    My wish: #02 of the list in the first post.
    My wish: #24 of the list in the first post.
    My wish: #39 of the list in the first post.
    My wish: #41 of the list in the first post.

Probably not much point in adding new wishes now, but just in case:

My wish: Re-mappable controls. PS3 swimming controls were laid out terribly in Underworld.
    My wish: More puzzles & inventory items to use together.
    My wish: Optionally, guns/weapons stay out like in classic TR, not put away after seconds of non-use.
    My wish: No spiders! They ruined Underworld.

^ wishes not added; I see duplicate(s)

votes added, though

Okay guys, we have a good solid list. I've compiled the final cut of the most popular wishes and they will be off to CrystalD soon

Ya'll may still continue to post your votes / new wishes and I'll add them, because the devs might still check them out in this thread at one point or another.

I will post the list of the final cut shortly.

My wish :

I want an interview of CGI Lara and Conrad talking about their adventure .
    signature image

Hey, im new, never played much TR, but this game has got my interest.

I comply with
    wish 3
    wish 11 (why so few votes? models in turning point were EXCELLENT, conrad looks same in-game, but lara doesn't )
    wish 30
    wish 34
    wish 68
    wish 87
    wish 100
    wish 102

^ FearEffect and Transgress's wishes/votes added.

Okay guys, I've compiled the final cut and turned it into a "letter to CrystalD".

It will be sent off to them by Jason soon

It would be much better if you sent the list in number of votes order then they can more clearly see the most popular wishes.

^ I think that too, but again, the devs will surely look at all the wishes from that letter and see that, for example, that mini side quests wish has more votes than No Doppleganger, Natla and Amanda wish
    Raiding tombs since 2007. tumblr | N7 #HeroOfFerelden #ChampionOfKirkwall
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie.T.Raider View Post
    It would be much better if you sent the list in number of votes order then they can more clearly see the most popular wishes.
    The graph bars already clearly show which wishes are the most popular; the 3 entries at the top.

The remaining ones are more or less all having the same amount of votes with just a fraction of a percent difference in between. And again, the bars clearly show the differences, how ever minute.

I think this suffices and is clear enough. The devs are not third graders, ya know

Lol. first time I looked into this thread. Got a whole bunch of wishes:
    My wishes:

#Upgradable counter system. Press a button(like A on x-box, X on PS) the instant you get attacked to dodge the attack. At a higher/upgraded level Lara is able to counter with a kick, adding damage to the counter.

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast