Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Beta Key Giveaway

Beta Key Giveaway

Beta Key Giveaway

Hello everyone, I have 6 beta keys and not enough friends with computers atm. SO, I'm gonna make a little game out of this.

I'll ask a question, and the first person to answer CORRECTLY I will PM with a key code. I want specifics, as in name of person who said it, etc. No " Hey, that's Game of Thrones!!". Nope, I want who said it IN GoT. Or if I ask a question about where the Ironguard name came from, I don't want the Sarafan. I want the Iron Pass Massacre. Lots of people think that all the human's names, weapons, etc came from the Sarafan for some weird reason. I'm going off of the Nosgoth servers time. These questions will be based off of different things, not all of which will be based on Nosgoth.

So the first post with the correct answer gets the key. If you're a minute late, no go. If you PM me and think you can annoy me for a key, I will ignore you and exclude you from future questions. When a question is answered, I will give the key out and THEN post another question. It may take a few hours between questions, as I have a life and things to do. And it's freakin Easter. So chill out and wait, please.

Aside from the obvious enjoyment of the game, I'm also doing this to get more people into beta. There are a good deal of people, but we need more. 5-10 minute que times suck. I ask anyone else with extra keys to do the same to some degree at least.

I also ask everyone to post in lower case, because I will be posting questions in ALL bold, caps, and quotations. Good luck to you guys, and have fun.

"IN WHAT SOCIETY IS A DAGGER IN THE BACK A NATURAL CAUSE OF DEATH?"

Im going to take stab in the dark -hehe- and say Rome

Originally Posted by Vallass

"IN WHAT SOCIETY IS A DAGGER IN THE BACK A NATURAL CAUSE OF DEATH?"
    Menzoberranzan. Or just Drow Society in general.

Because a dagger in the back, quite naturally ends one's life.

I also don't want the key. Just wanted to try and answer this.
    Black Cardinal Peaches, at your service. I stream things sometimes. Wanna see?

Originally Posted by Tureil
    Menzoberranzan. Or just Drow Society in general.

Because a dagger in the back, quite naturally ends one's life.

I also don't want the key. Just wanted to try and answer this.
    Tureil, you've ruined my game. :P That's okay though. Since you and Redroniksre are the only one's who tried, and you don't want it, I'll be giving the key to him. And Red, you're jokes are bad. But I love it. Congrats for playing, sir.

Next question, please!

I want a Key really bad and ASAP

Okay people, clearly some of you don't believe I'm giving out keys because a LOT more people would have tried if so. I bought an immortal's founder pack and have extra keys, if you're wondering why and how I can do this. Anyhow, thanks to Redroniksre for playing, and winning a key, though in default to a degree. :-)

On to the next question:

"IN THE LoK SERIES, WHAT THINGS ARE NEEDED TO CREATE A TRUE TIME-PARADOX?"

I am responding to say Vallass does indeed have keys, and they do work! so good luck to anyone else whom may want to try!

Hmmmm...id say both soul reavers? Kain's physical sword and Raziel's energy blade

Originally Posted by Vakmaalex
    Hmmmm...id say both soul reavers? Kain's physical sword and Raziel's energy blade
    Correctamundo sir! Any 2 soul reavers meeting can alter the time-line. I'll be sending you your key in just a few. Congrats!

Hmmm... In order to avoid a predestination paradox, Kain tried to introduce Paradoxes of his own. By doing so one can create a "true" paradox, riiiight? *thats deep*

Edit. Too slow :/

yeeey! thanks a lot ^^

So let me give this a Try,

Basically “a Coin that lends on the edge” … :P

Ok jokes aside, I would say “Free Will” is a major Part.
    Since in the LoK-Series Destiny is a BIG Part of the Story, only a few People may be capable of creating a scenario were 2 Objects meat that are not supposed to (like Raziel in the Soul-Reaver as well as Raziel as a “Wraith”).
    To elaborate Kain could only point this Path out for Raziel, but “He” chose it. Therefore only his “Free Will” could create this station. Sure Kain played a Major Part in Saving Raziel so he could be consumed and separated at the same time (talking about SR2), still it was Raziel who created this possibility.
    So as I said, I think only “Free Will” can create an True Paradox in the LoK series, since every other possibility is already shaped buy some cunning old Tentacle (no I don’t mean the Purple One :P )

... :-/ ^^ grz Vak

Alright! On to the next question!

"WHAT ARE THE 3 c'S KVOTHE TUTORED HIS CLASS ON?"

Originally Posted by Fingolfin85
    So let me give this a Try,

Basically “a Coin that lends on the edge” … :P

Ok jokes aside, I would say “Free Will” is a major Part.
    Since in the LoK-Series Destiny is a BIG Part of the Story, only a few People may be capable of creating a scenario were 2 Objects meat that are not supposed to (like Raziel in the Soul-Reaver as well as Raziel as a “Wraith”).
    To elaborate Kain could only point this Path out for Raziel, but “He” chose it. Therefore only his “Free Will” could create this station. Sure Kain played a Major Part in Saving Raziel so he could be consumed and separated at the same time (talking about SR2), still it was Raziel who created this possibility.
    So as I said, I think only “Free Will” can create an True Paradox in the LoK series, since every other possibility is already shaped buy some cunning old Tentacle (no I don’t mean the Purple One :P )
    Haha, touche sir. Luckily I don't have to validate your answer. I'm looking for simple answers, although everyone's view on the LoK series so far is very touching and in all technicality correct.

Originally Posted by Vallass
    Alright! On to the next question!

"WHAT ARE THE 3 c'S KVOTHE TUTORED HIS CLASS ON?"
    Corrrespondence
    Consanguinity
    Conservation

Hope im right =)
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 20th Apr 2014 at 00:03. Reason: double posting

Originally Posted by VeeloxHellrend
    Corrrespondence
    Consanguinity
    Conservation
    Damn man, win to you. Did you even think about it or was it just automatic? I'll be sending your key in a moment. Stick around people, 3 keys still left!

SWEEEEEEEEEEET! =)

Originally Posted by VeeloxHellrend
    SWEEEEEEEEEEET! =)
    So I can't message you for some reason. Wanna add me as friend?

Edit: Fixed.

We're off to key four people! The next question is:

"WHAT DID KAIN SAY AS HE DIED AT THE BEGINNING OF BLOOD OMEN, AND WAS REPEATED BY RAZIEL AS HE TORE THE HEART FROM KAIN IN DEFIANCE?"
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 20th Apr 2014 at 00:13. Reason: double posting

Vae Victis

Vae Victis!

Originally Posted by Fingolfin85
    Vae Victis
    Correct sir! Gimme a minute, and you'll have your key. And Jeff12395, keep trying dude. You've GOT to get one at some point.

... Ty

Will do!

Fingolfin85, you're profile is set not to receive messages right now sir. Need you to accept my friend invite. As to everyone else, I'm gonna take a 5 minute break while you all set your profiles to receive private messages. When I return, we'll continue with the last 2 keys. Brb!

Maybe I can’t get PM yet, since my second posed was not long enough. So let’s chance this

EDIT: I think i got tricked by the Quick Posts ... But it should Work now
    Last edited by Lord_Aevum; 20th Apr 2014 at 00:14. Reason: double posting

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last