Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Beta Key Giveaway

Beta Key Giveaway

[QUOTE=Vallass;98157]As you already know, you got yourself a key. And it was a sad. I like Kain, and I know the game is really about him, but RAZIEL! I wanted him to live! LIIIVVEEEE!!!! Now I've made myself sad again. Between last night and today, I quit. I guess I'll move on to the next question now that my day is gonna suck at work:

Thank you so much Vallass we will have fun on Nosgoth!!! I install the game right now! Vae Victis to all LOK fans !!! Yeahhhhhhhhh I'm really happy now : D

Originally Posted by Vallass
    As you already know, you got yourself a key. And it was a sad. I like Kain, and I know the game is really about him, but RAZIEL! I wanted him to live! LIIIVVEEEE!!!! Now I've made myself sad again. Between last night and today, I quit. I guess I'll move on to the next question now that my day is gonna suck at work:

"WHY WAS TUREL ABSENT IN THE SOUL REAVER ERA?"
    The omission of Turel in Soul Reaver created a loose end in the series plot, and Defiance addresses it by including the vampire version of Turel in a monstrous bat-like form. Defiance takes place earlier in the series timeline than Soul Reaver, but Turel's presence is explained as being the result of Dimension Guardian Azimuth the Planer's experiments in time-travel. Trapped in the catacombs beneath Avernus Cathedral, Turel is worshiped by the cult of Hash'ak'gik, and the cult's Hylden masterminds in the Demon Realm use him as a vessel to command their human followers in the Material Realm. Raziel discovers and kills Turel, gaining enhanced telekinetic abilities by consuming his soul.

Originally Posted by __Ozzy
    The omission of Turel in Soul Reaver created a loose end in the series plot, and Defiance addresses it by including the vampire version of Turel in a monstrous bat-like form. Defiance takes place earlier in the series timeline than Soul Reaver, but Turel's presence is explained as being the result of Dimension Guardian Azimuth the Planer's experiments in time-travel. Trapped in the catacombs beneath Avernus Cathedral, Turel is worshiped by the cult of Hash'ak'gik, and the cult's Hylden masterminds in the Demon Realm use him as a vessel to command their human followers in the Material Realm. Raziel discovers and kills Turel, gaining enhanced telekinetic abilities by consuming his soul.
    You are correct! I was mad at the end of SR1 when I didn't getta kill Turel. I waited and waited, and that bastard never showed. I was SO happy to kill when you found him later. Anyhow, I'll be getting you your key in a few sir.
    Last edited by Vallass; 26th Apr 2014 at 05:15. Reason: waiting

You are correct! I was mad at the end of SR1 when I didn't getta kill Turel. I waited and waited, and that bastard never showed. I was SO happy to kill when you found him later. Anyhow, I'll be getting you your key in a few sir.

As to my last key, the rules are going to change a bit. I won't be asking a question, instead a friend from work who always play Nosgoth gave me the idea. I want you lot to sing me Bohemian Rhapsody! HERE are the rules: you can only post 5 to 36 words of the song at a time. And you CAN NOT double post. You must wait till someone else posts before you can continue singing. The first person to post the LAST section of the song IN ORDER wins. No going from the first 36 to the last 36. I want em all in order people.

SO, let the singing begin! And have fun, if you don't win I'm sure other people will be giving out keys. Don't be discouraged, be glad you joined in with a community effort to grow closer!
    I feel kinda sad...me and NeonWizard answered your question first, but you gave the key to Ozzy

Cool.

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Azimuth, the dimension guardian if i'm not mistaken, used the time streaming device to kidnap Turel...Bringing him back in time and trapping him in that bizarre place we find him in LoK-Defiance.
    Well crap, I'm sorry sir. My computer didn't show that you had placed at all, let alone first. Not to fear, math isn't near! I've managed to suck at counting, and have an extra key. I was gonna do an extra question, but that key will go to you Paradox. INCREDIBLY sorry for that. And as to Neon, you didn't win, but I'm sorry I overlooked you as well. I'll pay more attention to my next question. And I'll be changing my Previous song idea because no one seemed interested. So I'll just do a random question for my final key. Allons-y!

"SILENCE AND STILLNESS ARE THE HEART OF WHAT?"
    Last edited by Vallass; 26th Apr 2014 at 05:16.

Well crap, I'm sorry sir. My computer didn't show that you had placed at all, let alone first. Not to fear, math isn't near! I've managed to suck at counting, and have an extra key. I was gonna do an extra question, but that key will go to you Paradox. INCREDIBLY sorry for that. And as to Neon, you didn't win, but I'm sorry I overlooked you as well. I'll pay more attention to my next question. And I'll be changing my Previous song idea because no one seemed interested. So I'll just do a random question for my final key. Allons-y!

prayer? life? spirituality?

Originally Posted by Acambogenous
    prayer? life? spirituality?
    Haha, no. I'm looking for one name.

Darkness.

Originally Posted by Hashakgik888
    Darkness.
    Let me be more specific, it's the name of a country in a book.

Let me be more specific, it's the name of a country in a book.
    Congo, then? I was already going for Conrad, lol.

Originally Posted by Hashakgik888
    Congo, then? I was already going for Conrad, lol.
    Okay people, I'll give more detail to the question. I still want the name of the country though.

"HE KNOWS THE THINGS A BARBARIAN CANNOT KNOW. SILENCE AND STILLNESS, THE HEART OF _______."

"He knows the things a barbarian cannot knows silence and stllness, the heart of ademre" ademre is the answer

"HE KNOWS THE THINGS A BARBARIAN CANNOT KNOW. SILENCE AND STILLNESS, THE HEART OF __Ademre. I'll claim the next key if Indespeo does not.

the question should have been if kain was a basketball player who would he be?
    signature image

Originally Posted by Indespeo
    "He knows the things a barbarian cannot knows silence and stllness, the heart of ademre" ademre is the answer
    Indespeo, you've won the final key! Congratulations sir! As to all those who didn't get one, there are plenty more beta keys being giving out in the forums, so just keep an eye out and don't give up! Look at all the people who tried and won, like our dear Jeff12395! He tried over and over, and never quit till he got results!

As I don't have another douchey brother with too much money, I won't likely be getting any more keys to give out. SO it looks like my comment shall end my thread here sadly, but you've all been wonderful participants, and I hope to see more keys being given to the lot of ya. To those who won, I'll see you on the field of glory! ALLONS-Y!!!

Originally Posted by Sanguise23
    the question should have been if kain was a basketball player who would he be?
    p.s.~ I thought about this, but I had no way of judging it aside from my own perspective, and that seemed kinda mean.
    Last edited by Vallass; 29th Apr 2014 at 04:57.

ALLONS-Y!!!
    Dr Who FTW
    signature image

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234