Beta Key Giveaway

YES!

I just know about Nexus stone.

Originally Posted by __Ozzy
    I just know about Nexus stone.
    You're half way there sir.

Originally Posted by Vallass
    "WHAT TWO ITEMS ARE ABLE TO DISABLE THE SOUL REAVER?"
    The Nexus Stone and the Moebius's Staff.

No, Moebius's Staff only disabled Kain. I'm gonna say the Nexus Stone and Raziel's soul, because the Reaver broke due to not being able to devour its own soul.

The Nexus Stone disable the Soul Reaver and Moebius staff.
    The soul of Raziel is bound to the weapon, because the Reaver was at the origin a kind of "Blood Reaver" weapon by vampire made by Janos Audron and Vorador, the inspiration of the reaver come from the prophecy. Raziel's soul become the "Soul Reaver". The Reaver of Kain was broken by Raziel because it's a paradox, the reaver can't be destroyed by "the reaver himself"

Originally Posted by Kain-Raziel
    The Nexus Stone disable the Soul Reaver and Moebius staff.
    The soul of Raziel is bound to the weapon, because the Reaver was at the origin a kind of "Blood Reaver" weapon by vampire made by Janos Audron and Vorador, the inspiration of the reaver come from the prophecy. Raziel's soul become the "Soul Reaver". The Reaver of Kain was broken by Raziel because it's a paradox, the reaver can't be destroyed by "the reaver himself"
    This is correct, but SeethingChaos got it first, so it's his key. Congrats sir! And I'll be looking forward to everyone else giving it a shot. My next question is simple:

"NAME THE PLACES OF KAINS BIRTH."

Kurhagen! (i dont know how its sounds on English, on Russian its "Курхаген")
    Last edited by __Ozzy; 22nd Apr 2014 at 08:38. Reason: Coorhagen!

Coorhagen , born within a noble family
    and his re-birth as a vampire from the underworld by the hand of mortanius awakening in his very own mausoleum

IIRemmyII, need you to post again so I can PM you sir.

Originally Posted by IIRemmyII
    Coorhagen , born within a noble family
    and his re-birth as a vampire from the underworld by the hand of mortanius awakening in his very own mausoleum
    Sorry __Ozzy, but IIRemmyII got it. Although I would have taken either Underworld or mausoleum for the second half, both works too. I'll be with ya in a moment Remmy, and to all the others, lets continue the game! For the next question:

"WHO GAVE RAYNOR A CRYSTAL SHOWING THE FUTURE?"
    Last edited by Vallass; 22nd Apr 2014 at 17:52. Reason: Clarity

Zeratul

Originally Posted by Tobbel
    Zeratul
    Guess I didn't need to clarify really, cool. Gratz to Tobbel, although he'll need to post once more before I can PM him his code. I'm kinda curious now, HOW many people watch these forums everyday, but don't sign up until they see beta keys? Could we do a poll for that? Lets get someone on that. Anyhow, our next question:

" DALEK'S HAVE NO CONCEPT OF ELEGANCE-SAID BY WHO?"

I'm sorry, that it seems that way, heard of this game two days ago.
    Was visiting the forums, because when I get interested in a game,
    my need for knowledge knows no limits. Got quite lucky to find this thread.
    Thank you in advance

Originally Posted by Tobbel
    I'm sorry, that it seems that way, heard of this game two days ago.
    Was visiting the forums, because when I get interested in a game,
    my need for knowledge knows no limits. Got quite lucky to find this thread.
    Thank you in advance
    Of course sir! Your account must be set to not receive PM's still sir. Go to your profile and switch that.

Visitor messaging is on, as well as receiving emails from forum members. Did I miss something else?

Originally Posted by "[B
    DALEK'S HAVE NO CONCEPT OF ELEGANCE-SAID BY WHO?[/B]"
    : Dalek Thay - To the Cyberman - Doomsday episode of Doctor Who; On comparable technologies...

P.S my situation is that of Tobbel's... Brand new to the game and forums but eagerly trying to find out everything I can...

Thank you Vallass, I'm new in the forums so i really don't know how it works the PMs

Who? Doctor Who?

Originally Posted by ProfessorAnarchist
    : Dalek Thay - To the Cyberman - Doomsday episode of Doctor Who; On comparable technologies...

P.S my situation is that of Tobbel's... Brand new to the game and forums but eagerly trying to find out everything I can...
    Congrats sir, that's right on. And I understand the situations, I'm not gonna take your key back or anything. I am waiting for you to post another comment so I can PM you. My next question is:

"RAZIEL'S FINAL WORDS TO KAIN?"

Raziel: The Soul Reaver pure of all corruption this is what it is for. This is what I am for, the two become one, both Soul Reavers, together, and the Scion of Balance is healed. And I am not your enemy, not your destroyer. I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword.
    Kain: No, Raziel this can't be the way...
    Last Words to Kain here : Raziel: And now you will see the true enemy

You know what this scene made me always cry !

I dont cry but choke up for sure great scene
    signature image

Originally Posted by Sanguise23
    I dont cry but choke up for sure great scene
    I'm a little heart sometimes, a poor little girl fan of Kain especially and at those time I blame Raziel for taking the Heart of Darkness from Kain. And after I was shocked like you, when I saw the return of Kain and the Sacrifice of Raziel, so I cry, I was young lol!

Originally Posted by Kain-Raziel
    Raziel: The Soul Reaver pure of all corruption this is what it is for. This is what I am for, the two become one, both Soul Reavers, together, and the Scion of Balance is healed. And I am not your enemy, not your destroyer. I am, as before, your right hand. Your sword.
    Kain: No, Raziel this can't be the way...
    Last Words to Kain here : Raziel: And now you will see the true enemy

You know what this scene made me always cry !
    As you already know, you got yourself a key. And it was a sad. I like Kain, and I know the game is really about him, but RAZIEL! I wanted him to live! LIIIVVEEEE!!!! Now I've made myself sad again. Between last night and today, I quit. I guess I'll move on to the next question now that my day is gonna suck at work:

"WHY WAS TUREL ABSENT IN THE SOUL REAVER ERA?"

Azimuth, the dimension guardian if i'm not mistaken, used the time streaming device to kidnap Turel...Bringing him back in time and trapping him in that bizarre place we find him in LoK-Defiance.

He was summoned backwards through time to serve as a vessel for the Hylden,and worshiped as a god e by the Hash'ak'gik cult

Page 3 of 4 First First 1234 Last