Thread: Kane and Lynch press kit

Kane and Lynch press kit

Kane and Lynch press kit

I was wondering, is it even possible to, somehow, get Kane and Lynch Press kit?You know, the one with the FBI case and the glasses?Maybe on ebay or somewhere.I pretty sure die-hard fans should know

lol

Rolleyes

I saw it once on ebay back in November 2007 ...
    It was sold at a relatively cheap price , just a few bucks above the standard game's retail price ...
    But that was it , there's still the life size statues that pops back every once in a while on ebay , and the tshirts , but no press kit ...

The press kit was also sent to a couple of Kane & Lynch fans that registered to the viral site , but i doubt these fans would want to sell their collector's item ...

Truly , they should have made a collector's edition of this proportion ...
    FBI files , Lynch's glasses and pill case , a few empty shells , and it even included a bag i believe ...

I also seem to recall the promo game disc that came with it was only the 360 version of Dead Men , anywya ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

I even asked IO Interactive themselves and they said they are all out of those...Such a shame...

Originally Posted by gnrGrievous

Truly , they should have made a collector's edition of this proportion ...
    FBI files , Lynch's glasses and pill case , a few empty shells , and it even included a bag i believe ...

Maybe after IO release K&L3 , they'll plan to release K&L trilogy collector's edition .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpKRu...eature=related

http://www.deadmen.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=146

(Peter Stack rules)
    i wish IOI can buy back Kane & Lynch !

Wow I would love this. I am joint 1st and second in the world on Deadmen for the 360 and would love this.