Thread: Angry Joe Interviews Hitman: Absolution Devs - Q & A

Angry Joe Interviews Hitman: Absolution Devs - Q & A

Exclamation Angry Joe Interviews Hitman: Absolution Devs - Q & A

Hey guys,
    I wanted to share my Interview that I just now uploaded after getting back from E3. Freaking excited that Hitman is back and they are finally done with that garbage Kane & Lynch - I grill them about it a little bit too.

I got a demonstration of the game, and asked some questions, I think i got some new details. Gotta warn you though, the camera for no freaking reason shuts off, so I have to improvise and I describe the rest of it - so be warned its very informal (my style).

Possible New Details:
    - Game Length (longer than Kane and Lynch 2)
    - New Feature: Instinct
    - Instinct is Upgradeable
    - A Slow-mo mode while some NPC stare at you not recognizing you, and a mini-game looking thing of some type to try to throw them off.

Hope you enjoy it!
    < removed >

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Angryjoeshow
    finally done with that garbage Kane & Lynch
    Oy , don't get me start our torture chamber/rehabilitation center up and running ...
    The electricity bill shoots off the roof ! ...

Possible New Details:- Game Length (longer than Kane and Lynch 2
    Well i don't think there was any doubt that a stealth game was going to be longer than a shooter ...

But at least it's good to know Absolution will be at least four hours and a minute long ...

- A Slow-mo mode while some NPC stare at you not recognizing you,
    I'm still having doubts about the effectiveness of this half second slow motion , i mean in past Hitman games the tension was already there without the need of any pace breaking gimmick ...
    Oh well we'll see ...

and a mini-game looking thing of some type to try to throw them off.
    Quick time events ! dandy ! ...
    Hi, i'm the one who makes Wall of Text Armadas in a unhinged regular fashion.
    If you remember me, best start taking your pills again.

Great info Angryjoeshow
    first one of urs i've seen. not much of an interview hunter.

Nice to see some of my hopes r in there,
    - the slow mo mode, not for killing, but at least it makes some nice face to face experience I was hoping for. Look them in the eye, so to speak.

Would be great if the other feature I hope for is in there, where we get to make our own film via some kind of replay video mode of what we do in the game (minus the HUD & inventory stuff)

- Instinct, good to know its also involves people movements & predictions.
    I'm sure its not, but does the instinct ever get it wrong? Ofcourse not, otherwise waste of time upgrading it or not. Or maybe like a butterfly effect, things we do made them react differently.

Love the part u say, the place is surrounded, forcing people to go stealth. Usually more people means, shoot them up, instead its like a slap in the face for raising the alarm.

Who knows, maybe i'll raise some alarms on purpose.

Ooh, should have an achievement for that.
    Red Alert

will there be achievements? should be, as its an almost must for most games nowadays, but i'll ask anyway.

<3 Angry Joe I lmao when he questioned them about the 4 hours thing XD Still I think many a hitman fan wants to fibre wire him when the vid cut out, j/k. I was surprised when mentioning co-op/multiplayer there just wasn't outright denial of it, but wait and see comments apparently. That basically confirms some multiplayer function surely minimum = leaderboards.

longer than k&l 2? so its safe to say that it will be longer than 4 hours. wish they said something like 4x long compared to k&l2
    signature image

Oh yes, nothing says style like coming in the developers forum ting on their work AND spamming your own site, well done indeed.

I guess this doesn't brake rule #13 does it? That would be too good.
    []

Thanks Joe you the best

Originally Posted by UhUh
    I guess this doesn't brake rule #13 does it? That would be too good.
    It does.

Angryjoeshow, do not use our forum for commercial purposes. Links removed.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Thanx dude