Thread: problem with wireless broadband and GFWL sign in for Baatman - AA

problem with wireless broadband and GFWL sign in for Baatman - AA

Unhappy problem with wireless broadband and GFWL sign in for Baatman - AA

Hey.
    I just bought batman man arkham asylum today, installed it and when i try to run it my internet connection drops out even though i need it for the game!
    I managed to get it to reconnect to update GFWL but it crashed straight after.
    Alt-TABing to windows causes the game to crash and if i manage to reconnect as the game launces it simply cannot find the server anyway.
    The problem is definately not my ISP. as crap as wireless ISPs are, mine (3, Australia) usually can keep the connection up for days at a time (for me anyway)
    Disabling firewall has no effect
    is there any patches for this game, or anyway to get around the GFWL sign in process and still be able to save games?

same problem please help, i have broadband huawei E1752C from o2 ireland. what can i do now? i have original game wow and i can not play that game maybe crck will help us

Originally Posted by Phaz
    Hey.
    I just bought batman man arkham asylum today, installed it and when i try to run it my internet connection drops out even though i need it for the game!
    I managed to get it to reconnect to update GFWL but it crashed straight after.
    Alt-TABing to windows causes the game to crash and if i manage to reconnect as the game launces it simply cannot find the server anyway.
    The problem is definately not my ISP. as crap as wireless ISPs are, mine (3, Australia) usually can keep the connection up for days at a time (for me anyway)
    Disabling firewall has no effect
    is there any patches for this game, or anyway to get around the GFWL sign in process and still be able to save games?
    use an offline GFWL profile.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLMr4tPV9Hc

You obviously cannot earn achievements online with this but it lets you save offline progress. Otherwise research the URL I give below to find out how to enable the settings in your router.

Originally Posted by i0ne
    same problem please help, i have broadband huawei E1752C from o2 ireland. what can i do now? i have original game wow and i can not play that game maybe crck will help us
    Create an offline profile or go here & select your router model or look at others to see how to configure it for GFWL.
    http://portforward.com/english/route...outerindex.htm

problem with wireless broadband and GFWL sign in for Baatman - AA

If the user is facing the problem with the connection of bluetooth then he/she can easily learn how to enable bluetooth in windows 10 and after this perform the task what he want.

connection issue on Batman Arkham Asylum game

The connection issue is happening to me also while playing the game and the issue is having because of the system hard drive of my Dell PC is creating an issue and it is showing Dell error code 2000-0142 I really want to play the game but before it has to be fixed.