Thread: Batman: Year One adaptation is looking good!

Batman: Year One adaptation is looking good!

Batman: Year One adaptation is looking good!

"Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Wow, that looks awesome. Anybody else wondering who could play Flass? They literally picked the perfect voices for these interpretations of the characters. Does anyone else think that Cranston would make a great live-action Jim Gordon?
    signature image

Originally Posted by batfan08
    Does anyone else think that Cranston would make a great live-action Jim Gordon?
    Agreed.

...though I'd rather see Sam Elliot. :P

Sam Elliot might be just a little too hardcore to play Gordon.
    "Sleep? That bed is a coffin and those are winding sheets. I do not sleep I die." - Captain Ahab

Eliza Dushku's voice for Miller's Catwoman is spot on casting as well.
    signature image

The youtube link is gone, maybe you can post the original website?
    Beware of the Knight.

That is the original website.

Awesome
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089

The animation is looking really fluid. I hope the movie is fluid the whole way through.

Kevin Conroy:
    Ok. I'm going to set the record straight on this! I was approached about voicing Batman in Year On. But had other Obligations so couldn't do It and they wanted to go in another direction!

Originally Posted by Old_BenKenobi
    The animation is looking really fluid. I hope the movie is fluid the whole way through.

Kevin Conroy:
    Probably cuz he was doing Arkham City
    Click to see my video projects --->>> Dufase19089