Thread: What would happen if Kane & Lynch and Call of Duty had sex.

What would happen if Kane & Lynch and Call of Duty had sex.

What would happen if Kane & Lynch and Call of Duty had sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AV9I...e_gdata_player

Someone at IOInteractive needs to sue Sony... Looks like the vault mission on Kane & Lynch 1 haha.

I like it... Wtf is wrong with me.
    "You see it too? For me, it's always like this..."
    (Angela Orosco - Silent Hill 2)

I'm kinda impressed, only if because this seems like the kind of game I'd make.
    But I saw about twelve things wrong gameplay-wise from the trailer.

EDIT: I think our Ginger cop friend is making a mod for Half-life like this. He has't been 'round these parts lately.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Who, Johnson?

Yepski. It actually looks pretty good too.
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

I was actually gonna make a thread about this, so I'm glad to see someone beat me to the punch.

But for real, I played the absolute shiznit out of Fragile Alliance in Dead Men (Loved the concept, loved the gameplay) and I can say I'm absolutely STOKED to play this game. I hope there's some kind of ranking/leveling system like there was in Dead Men.

Hell, I'd probably still play the original Fragile Alliance if it wasn't just filled with shallow boosters.

I was honestly waiting for someone to make this game.

EDIT:

Awwweeeessoooommeee.
    I got 99 problems but a traitor ain't one.

I was looking through the comments of that video an they keep referring to Kane an Lynch 2... I don't remember robbing any banks in Shanghai.
    360 Gamertag: Morphilms
    I don't give a about the men! Just shut that thing up and drive.

Originally Posted by Mercenary of The7
    I was actually gonna make a thread about this, so I'm glad to see someone beat me to the punch.

But for real, I played the absolute shiznit out of Fragile Alliance in Dead Men (Loved the concept, loved the gameplay) and I can say I'm absolutely STOKED to play this game. I hope there's some kind of ranking/leveling system like there was in Dead Men.

Hell, I'd probably still play the original Fragile Alliance if it wasn't just filled with shallow boosters.

I was honestly waiting for someone to make this game.

EDIT:

Awwweeeessoooommeee.
    The ranking and leveling. No. I don't want constant quitters and people having like 5 xbox's boosting themselves. Hell no.

EDIT: Replace xbox with PS3

I bet this game will have good online for like a week, much like kane and lynch 2
    FACT: I am definitely without a doubt........ the Truest Fan of the Thief franchise.

Giant Bomb Quick Look

This looks great!