Thread: Unlocking Black Market Extraction

Unlocking Black Market Extraction

Unlocking Black Market Extraction

From reading some previous threads, people have said that the condition for unlocking the Extraction option is

Completing one area 100%
    Completing one Strong hold mission
    Completing three Strong hold mission
    Completing the first three agency missions.
    Getting over 100000 chaos.

I have done all of this an yet I still don't have the option. I am worried the game may have glitched and am wondering if I should just restart the game from the beginning.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks.

I know it may sound stupid, but have you tried extraction while not in heat? if yes, then I would suggest do a couple more agency missions. The way I remember it, you only get to extract once you've found Sheldon...

Thank you for the reply but saddly I already accounted for that. Sheldon was the third agency mission, and I have tried the black market while not in heat (sounds dirty).

Anyways, I finished the 4th Agency and 6th stronghold and still no extraction.

I would assume this was an issue with the 360 version, but the scarcity of threads on the topic tell me this must be a very isolated issue.

Originally Posted by teddytrombone
    Thank you for the reply but saddly I already accounted for that. Sheldon was the third agency mission, and I have tried the black market while not in heat (sounds dirty).

Anyways, I finished the 4th Agency and 6th stronghold and still no extraction.

I would assume this was an issue with the 360 version, but the scarcity of threads on the topic tell me this must be a very isolated issue.
    Hmmm very strange... don't know what else to suggest except start again... sucks...

I thought you unlocked the extraction by discovering locations...try discovering a few, and see if that helps

Originally Posted by rinmach
    I thought you unlocked the extraction by discovering locations...try discovering a few, and see if that helps
    And, to be safe, try discovering them on different islands.

In my experience, unlocking Extraction requires completing one Stronghold takeover, THEN 100%ing a location.

I did a file where I 100%ed everything, and found all items (resources and faction items) before doing any story missions (besides the first two), or Strongholds. I never unlocked Extraction (making getting around a pain!). When I complete Strongholds, only Awan Cendawan unlocks extraction, and ONLY if it's not the first Stronghold completed. If it is, Extraction rarely, if ever unlocks.

I don't know what your particular problem is, but if it hasn't unlocked and you've long since completed Strongholds and 100%ed locations, it's probably permanently bugged for your current play.