Thread: Post your questions to IO here

Post your questions to IO here

Question;

Will there be variation each time you restart a mission?
    Will the Cops take other routes when you play that mission for the second time?

For Exemple;
    First time that you play the mission, a cop who u want to take out goes LEFT

Second time u play the mission (the same cop) who u want to take out again, goes RIGHT (means other route and u did not expect that so plan B!!)

Third time you play the mission Fizano is not the cop who fixes the lights (it's another cop)

When you restart a mission (like in Blood Money) every NPC takes same routes.. Witch makes it very easy and in absolution for sure because of the 'path vision'

Once you have seen the route of cop with path vision it will be easy to remember what route he will make and that wll become to easy..

I'm very sorry about this 'english' but this is very important in a game like this.

I hope IO answer to this

Grtz
    Barez

any chance of a wii u version would love to use the touch pad with this game.

Originally Posted by Barez
    Question;

For Exemple;
    First time that you play the mission, a cop who u want to take out goes LEFT

Second time u play the mission (the same cop) who u want to take out again, goes RIGHT (means other route and u did not expect that so plan B!!)

Third time you play the mission Fizano is not the cop who fixes the lights (it's another cop)

When you restart a mission (like in Blood Money) every NPC takes same routes.. Witch makes it very easy and in absolution for sure because of the 'path vision'

Once you have seen the route of cop with path vision it will be easy to remember what route he will make and that wll become to easy..

I'm very sorry about this 'english' but this is very important in a game like this.

I hope IO answer to this
    this might be useful for increased replay value... and could add a cool 'infinite' difficulty option

Exclamation Idea pre order bonus

For reserving Hitman Absolution, getting codename 47 for the console as a pre order bonus!

The map screen has always been a big part of Hitman. PLEASE do not remove this option! Everyone would like it to be part of the game.

And will the maps be more linear in the Hitman: Absolution? Because I wouldn't like them to be really, and I think nobody would.

Been a fan of the Hitman series since the 2nd game. I heard about Absolution not long ago and I don't think I've ever been so glad to hear about a game coming out. Truthfully, I thought that Blood money was the end of it.

So IOI, when are we most likely going to end up having more news/media about the game? A demo perhaps? The released date hasn't been announced yet, except for the year, will the official date be announced soon?

Is there a map editor in the game, that would be awesome because then you may download those maps and play much longer. Now I've to repeat all missions of Hitmen Blood money each time and thinking myself new objectives.

Travis youda'man ty

Only one question about weapon.
    Is there weapon acoustics in game when 47 shooting in building? and how about
    silverballer suppresor acoustics,like a Hitman The Movie?It was so great voice in
    subway when 47 was shooting

Originally Posted by Travis@IO
    A quick set of questions answered to welcome in the new year. As usual, not everything can be answered straight away and anything too specific with regards to story or features are less likely to be answered because they might spoil upcoming announcements

There was nothing officially released other than the VGA trailer: "A Personal Contract"

If you mean open-world in the same way as GTA or Saints Row where you have free-roam of a large city and must choose your missions/contracts - Absolution won't be like that.

Absolution was announced for the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and those are the platforms we are continuing to develop for.

You're going to get all the cool news/media that we can possibly throw at you! As you probably know, this is the most ambitious Hitman game yet and we've certainly got a lot to share once the time is right - although you shouldn't have to wait long!
    Well damn, that certainly won't help with the impatience.

Just throw us a month where you think we'll be having new news/media! C'mon! Pretty please?!

Originally Posted by @CE
    Well damn, that certainly won't help with the impatience.

Just throw us a month where you think we'll be having new news/media! C'mon! Pretty please?!
    I wouldn't say that it was a matter of months...

Sweet.

1. Will we get the newspapers back? Even though after a while it was obvious what template they were using, they were quite interesting for the first dozen or so levels and I really looked forward to read what the media said about me.

2. Do we have any new "special" weapons?

3. Is this going to be the last game in the series?

Is this game going to test my every ability and leave me baffeld at times... so challenging that I need to go away and sleep on it?

are we going to be more realistic about how many things fit into agent 47's pocket?

has the 'game saving' mechanic changed at all?

How Long is the SP Campaign ?!

-- you see since this is a SP game, the story should be like 20hr+ or something, I want to keep playing on and on for a long time, and once I am done, replay it with different approach to levels --

-is their going to be a second movie? just thought you guys would know cause your company owns the rights to the franchise right?

- is their going to be a collectors edition of the game?

and any new on the release date yet?

sooooo i was in best buy again ... pickin'up 'Sega Classics' (decent but needs more games such as NBA JAM maybe some earthworm jim or 'ROAD RAGE' that game was DA BEST) and i used the touchscreen thing again .....

... this time Hitman was not featured but i searched for it and it said release date 5/1/2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this an estimate on their part .. or leak?? like the one in my pants from the excitement

I stopped to find out the release date, i'll just wait "patiently" for the release date.. I hope I don't need to wait long....................

I just saw the interview with the Art director and he said that you can't use instinct in Purist mode.

I am glad to hear this, but does this also mean that you cannot use diguises in this mode? Cause in the Run For Your Life trailer there are 2 occassions in wich you have to cover your face and such. And you need instinct to do that.

Link interview please ?

Sorry, forgot to place it.

He talks about my question at 1:37, if you want to know.

http://www.insidegamingdaily.com/201...on-first-look/

What's it like working at IO? Do youse guys enjoy it?
    "That cat? Man, nobody talks about him. 'Cause it's like talkin' 'bout the black death" --Miami Vice

Dear: Game Developer

What are you going to do for the PC gamers that have the new stuff witch is LGA 2011 Socket, X79 Express Chipset, I plan on buying this when the 22nm processors come out in April of 2012 with the new graphic cards also! You know consoles are only in DX9 so thats what I expect this to run on the PC also for a multi-platform game, that's not fair for the people that have this PC setup!

GameSpot did an interview with you and you said some about Action, Story and Graphics what you think people are intrested in the game for, my opinion you should take Action, Story and Graphics to it's full Potential that what I think for a good game rating! This game so far looks good, I would like to see this game get an rating of 9.0 or higher if that is possible from you!!! I played resent games of HitMan an I liked them, PC gamer right here!!!

Someone might have asked this but i dont feel like reading 4 pages to find out ( yes im sorry feeling lazy today.) While watching the 16min gameplay video i was starting to wonder if we were still going to get contract missions or if we are just going to get revenge for being set up by Diana Burnwood in blood money. Or maybe trying to save her seeing how she gave your guns back... i understand its story based question and if you cant answer it. Also does the team know what quarter they are aiming for release date.

Page 3 of 26 First First 123456713 ... Last