Thread: Post your questions to IO here

Post your questions to IO here

soundtrack available?

Just got the game the other day....enjoying it....is the soundtrack going to be available anytime soon?...didn't see it on Amazon......

activation code

Hello!

I wonder if its possible to get a new activation code? i have installed the game on 1 pc, but i want to instal it on a second pc. Is that possible ? i instaled it with steam.

How does online contracts scoring system work

I am not sure if there is a post for this or if there is then please direct me in the right direction.

As for my question when playing online and looking at the leaderboards I am confronted with Deadliest Assassin,Richiest Assassin Etc and I click on Deadliest Assassin, I then have the leaderboards that state Friends,National Countries and Global.

How do I progress through the scoreboards to reach number 1 in Deadliest Assassin, Most Popular Assassin? and I am assuming for the Richiest Assassin would this be overall mount of contract money earned while playing online contracts if not could someone please explain, As for individual leaderboards such as Friends,National,Countries and Global how do I reach number 1 for myself and for my country? Which is Australia.

Gaming machine of choice: XBOX 360

Big thank you to whom may help.

Originally Posted by bimmer
    Hello!

I wonder if its possible to get a new activation code? i have installed the game on 1 pc, but i want to instal it on a second pc. Is that possible ? i instaled it with steam.
    Just install steam on the other PC and use your account to install it on the second PC.

My question is directed to the development of the next Hitman titles. I already wrote the idea somewhere else, but I really want it to be recognized.

Could it be possible, to remove the "blend in" feature combined with instinct and instead make it more intuitive and comprehensible by just using the mouse / controller to look down or away from the guards while passing them?

In Absolution, 47 already looks a bit in the direction, you're looking even if he's standing still. So why not use this technique in a more active way?

For example, you see a guard standing in the hallway and want to get to the other side. Now you should have the simple detection meter like in the older Hitman titles, to be able to see, if you're going to be detected or not and look down, by really looking down with the mouse. Maybe there could be added an animation like in the blend in system in Absolution (which, I think, wasn't such a bad idea) to show the player, that you're successfully blending in right now. If the animation doesn't appear you know, you're getting a porblem. It still wouldn't make the game too easy though, because you're loosing the ability to look around for a moment, to see what's ahead of you. So if you didn't make sure, there will be no other guard at the end of the hallway, you might run straight into him.

I think, this would be a lot more intuitive and realistic. It would keep out instinct so you could do it everytime which would make much more sense.

But therefore the detection system still has to be improvised and the guards shouldn't be so suspicious from a very long distance. I think, 5 meters should be the maximum distance to be recognized and even then, you should sill have more time to blend in or simply move away.

I wonder, if this could be possible?
    47: "Names are for friends, so I don't need one."

Why does the response in the faq suggest that the game is sandbox when it is very much linear? Also, why didn't I get to choose how to kill the vast majority of the "targets" in the game?

Hello to you all.
    When I started up my game yesterday (on PS3), I had to instal the new update, after installation Contracts mode was empty (the folders) and all my cash/played contracts gone.
    Gentlemen, I this game and am not "AMUSED"...I had no problems before, but I do now!
    This s**t gonna be fixed anytime soon (or at all)?

hi
    where i find the Easter egg from HITMAN Absolution?
    tnx

any body answer mee?
    pls help me
    i want share my maked contracts
    where i should register?

i can read and understand english language. but i am a non-native speaker.
    you know subtitles pass by so rapidly before a foreign speaker catches the meanings.

i heard that the dialogues among the npcs are not only the keys to the process but also very funny and hilarious entertainments.

it is unhappy for the people like me to understand only main plot.

i want to translate the enlish subtitles into my language.
    can i know what and where the language files are, and how to unpack & pack the resoucelib file?

rating system.. *****!

i have now completed the game, and are replaying old missions for better score..
    but the rating system seems to be very frustrating. no matter how stealthy i am and doing the mission with no spottet no kills other than targets with it being all acidents or silent kills. i only get a proffesional rating or ghost rating. i then played again with sniping my three targets and being loud as hell. guess what i got silent assasin, what is really up with that ? im talking about the level where u have to kill three of larry's gang members outside in Hope streets. that really is mind boggling to me. and same with guns shop level. i can do it with out spottet or killing or putting some to sleep and gets proffesional? i liked the BM rating system alot better.

I really need an explanation to why this is?

Damn!

the shootings are really nice.
    I can go through a level and kill anyone, I have to every mission because to sneaking is just boring. and as mentionedi n every 2nd thread the disguise system does not work.... whyever.

you want me to sneak around with a bald headed killer? has the gaming world turned gay?

What I would love to see in this game.

1. DLC with Missions from older Hitman Games
    2. A hideout with a shooting range and a butler like in tomb raider and some other features.

3.How can I play the missions with the weapons I need despite creating a contract in contract mode? Where has this core feature gone? Please add!

I don't understand why every game which I loved has to be turned into some liberal gay game. really I don't want to sneak all the time or kill all people in the level!

i want both 50/50, balanced!

But the graphics are nice!

please answer my questions

It would be a nice addition if you could reload your weapons while hiding in a dumpster/wardrobe etc. Surely this is the perfect chance for 47 to do so!

Originally Posted by Agent.47
    any body answer mee?
    pls help me
    i want share my maked contracts
    where i should register?
    They are automatically shared as you saved it ...

Exclamation Please revamp the savepoints

is it really necessary to delete all progress made so far at a checkpoint?
    does it have to be like this, that you remove some unwanted npc's from the map save your game at a checkpoint, botch your attempt, retry and see all your progress gone? Really? ... or are you just fu**ing with us to test our patience and will reward us with some sick and free dlc or even a patch?

sincerely

an unsatisfied and ungrateful buying customer - and FAN

Originally Posted by Marboskovich
    is it really necessary to delete all progress made so far at a checkpoint?
    does it have to be like this, that you remove some unwanted npc's from the map save your game at a checkpoint, botch your attempt, retry and see all your progress gone? Really? ... or are you just fu**ing with us to test our patience and will reward us with some sick and free dlc or even a patch?

sincerely

an unsatisfied and ungrateful buying customer - and FAN
    User activated checkpoints ARE NOT to save the game like it was in previous Hitman games. It is explained in tutorial: "If you die or choose to restart, you will START at this location". Not: "save here and load whenever you want".

How can I get a refund (Steam store credit) for, Absolution, IOI? It's a terrible Hitman game that I have no desire whatsoever to ever to re-play.

I already contacted both Steam and Square Enix and both of them refuse to give me a refund by way of Steam store credit for this sorry excuse of a Hitman game of yours.

I along with other dissatisfied customers deserve to be compensated for this product of yours.

* The disguise system is a total disgrace: being harassed by same dressed npc's for no reason whatsoever except for calmly walking around. Unless I have some magical Instinct powers left so that I can scratch my head to avoid all hell breaking loose.

* Way way too many go from point A to point B parts where all you have to do is walk / sneak through the small level to go through a door.

* Not nearly enough actual assassination missions in the main story campaign.

I want Steam store credit, IOI so that I can get a better quality game that I would actually be happy with.
    Doorman: Absolution. Tom Francis from, PC Gamer was 100 percent right all along: http://tinyurl.com/cqpv4wb Steam ID: Sean Rubin

Contacts Publishing

When you create a contract, does automatically get published online or do you have to do that yourself. I ask cause I made a contract and my boy can't find it.

Originally Posted by gmoneysauce
    When you create a contract, does automatically get published online or do you have to do that yourself. I ask cause I made a contract and my boy can't find it.
    Love the game by the way.

Would you please be able to tell us if the "enemies seeing through walls/doors" bug is ever going to be fixed? Out of the bugs that affect gameplay, I consider this the most serious as it can totally ruin the experience.

Looking at the "answers thread" it hasnt been updated since November 5th, but I will try anyway to get a response.

What, if anything, is being done about the points in story mode (syringe silent kill bug, bottle silent kill bug, high score hacks)???
    Will this be addressed in an upcoming patch, and what priority is it?

What are plans for another patch and what will they address?
    Timetable of the next patch? 1 week, 1 month, 6 months??

ANY news or updating your FAQ page would be nice.

Also since there is such great customer service in this forum............................................................................................................................................................................................

Does anyone have the email or phone number where I can get these kind of questions answered?

I'm curious. Is Agent 47's phone, which can be seen in a couple of cutscenes, based on a real phone?

Blackwater Park Reference

Hi,

Searched the forum and didn't find any question similar to this one...
    Is the name Blackwater Park somehow a reference to Opeth's album or is just a coincidence?

Cheers!

I have yet another question.

Why are you forced to have the score turned off when playing Purist? I thought the point of Purist was to make it harder by removing all your useful indicators. But you can look at the score any time you like. Why don't you have the option to have it turned on/off? In fact, have this option all the time? (Some people dislike the score).

While I'm at it, I'd suggest you could customize the UI even further, to manually remove whatever things you want from the UI, including things such as the "noise hint" you get even on Purist which lets you know when an enemy is close. I understand the point of all these things, but it would be extremely easy to allow the player to customize them, either to make the difficulty they select harder (it would start with what the difficulty allows, then remove anything unticked in the options) or just personal preference (don't like noise/don't like seeing score etc).

Time for some new featured contracts sirs

Page 24 of 26 First First ... 1420212223242526 Last