Page 5 of 5 First First 12345

Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

Welcome & Introduction Thread

Hello all,

I'm new to the forums, but not new to the Hitman universe. Absolution is great. Add me on XBOX 360 GT=ROBBMAC

hi folks,
    i'm a new comer here. my steam id is marthchyld. add me as a friend if you want.
    i want to share contracts with you.

This is possibly the best game I've ever played on PS3. I really can't believe some reviews have pegged it below Max Payne3. Crazy!
    Thanks guys for the hours of enjoyment I've had. It's a stunning, stunning game!!

Hi all, I'm new to the Hitman series, I'm mainly a multiplayer guy, but I gotta say I been having waaaay more fun with this than I expected, especially when I found out about the Contracts that can be player created!

(I'm on PS3 playing Absolution)

I'd be interested in having a look around other peoples contracts and putting some on my youtube channel, example vid here, demonstrating my total commitment to the series by shaving my head ,

If anyone would like me to show their creations, feel free to let me know. just make sure they're not too hard, i'm not the best hitman around lol

Cheers!

MM

So.... dead forum?

Hey all, I'm Webimpulse, and I'm a Hitman veteran, since Hitman Contracts. I know that doesn't make me the hardest of core, but I'm still down with the 47. (Yeah, that was cheesy, I apologize.)

Anyway, I've really been digging the Contracts mode of Hitman Absolution. I can't wait to share my creations with the rest of you. Happy hitting!

Hey guys,

Also a new guy here. Absolutely love Absolution, Contracts mode is fantastic! Here to share my own contracts and to try and smash some of yours!

Originally Posted by ILikeGAMESish
    Hey guys,

Also a new guy here. Absolutely love Absolution, Contracts mode is fantastic! Here to share my own contracts and to try and smash some of yours!
    Have you about Hitman collection for ps3?
    signature image

Originally Posted by LaraCroftFanForever
    Have you about Hitman collection for ps3?
    Not quite sure what you mean there, mate, but I'm an Xbox player!

Originally Posted by ILikeGAMESish
    Not quite sure what you mean there, mate, but I'm an Xbox player!
    This what I'm talking about

signature image

new

Got an invite to post my brightest creation. Extremely vague invite, no idea where to post them. Either way here they are. 5.0470..18281.HPD2 5.2220..11720.HPD2

Page 5 of 5 First First 12345