Thread: Welcome & Introduction Thread

Welcome & Introduction Thread

i just came here to say hello to everyone, love the hitman games cant wait to play the new one.

happy hunting.

Hi bro, same as you, let's hope it is good

Hello, I hope you are all well and groovey and that. I like Hitman, can't wait to play the new one... although, well, it has an awful lot to live up to, doesn't it?

Hopefully talk to you lot soon.

Originally Posted by Sotsiak91
    Hi everyone, don't know what to say, I am eager to see how this game will be like, I love Hitman games and I hope this one will meet our high expectations.
    Originally Posted by Soleil
    Oh, just recognized that theres a welcome thread Anyway, heres another hitman-gameplay-lover from Austria Cant wait for the new Game (im in since Silent Assassin), I will definitly buy it.
    Originally Posted by omega77
    i just came here to say hello to everyone, love the hitman games cant wait to play the new one.

happy hunting.
    Originally Posted by Screaming Meat
    Hello, I hope you are all well and groovey and that. I like Hitman, can't wait to play the new one... although, well, it has an awful lot to live up to, doesn't it?

Hopefully talk to you lot soon.
    Welcome to the party!

Welcome to our forums!

P.S. Travis, it seems that THIS number follows you everywhere. Just look at the timing of your post

hey just thought i would say hey to everyone, can't wait for the new Hitman, cheers!

hello. can't wait for this game.

i play hitman since '07. post some videos on youtube. glad to be here.

Just saying hi, and like everyone here: I can't wait for this game. Big fan since Silent Assassin.

Originally Posted by Ice_man
    hey just thought i would say hey to everyone, can't wait for the new Hitman, cheers!
    Originally Posted by mendietinha
    hello. can't wait for this game.

i play hitman since '07. post some videos on youtube. glad to be here.
    Originally Posted by MrAtmea
    Just saying hi, and like everyone here: I can't wait for this game. Big fan since Silent Assassin.
    Welcome along. I'm sure you'll all fit in just fine. Just remember to keep the conversation friendly.

Well here is alittle something about me, I'm a PC gamer and I like the hit man series!

I plan on getting the LGA 2011 Socket, X79 Express Chipset when the 22nm processors come out in april of 2012 with the new graphic cards, the graphic cards have 32 lanes of data transfer instead of 16, 32 lanes of data transfer should improve games I think!
    For now I got a X58 Platform with an Intel i7 920 processor, Nvidia GTX 560 TI Graphic Card that supports DX11, 6GB G.Skill 1600 MHz DDR3 memory and a 500GB hard drive from Western Digital Calivar Black, O my system is 6 years old now.

Been waiting for the "Next Generation" in Gaming to get here!!!

sup

yo

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Well, well, Here we go again ;-)

So i was trying to mind my own business, when K&L came by, and told me about a new Hitman game ;-)

On a side note, Your game media / Videos are amazing, getting better, and better ;-)

Can't wait untill the release of this awsome game, yet i am most likely not going to play the game, although i can't wait to see all the gameplay at my friend's system
    Insert Coin Here --> [===========] <-- and make me rich

@ezjohny @xRIOTxGRRRLx @petersjov @BuxGunny

Hi. Hey. Welcome. Hello.

Hey everyone!

My first Hitman game was BM, bought it completely on impulse, but have never regretted the decision. Later I got SA and enjoyed it. I have been waiting for the new one for so long! I need a release date already.

Greetings, fellow assassin-lovers.

I´m really curious about the game. It has been quite a while now since I last dusted off the silverballers. A bit.. massively sad also to see Bateson and Kyd go, but after the initial urge to nerdrage some, I decided I still want to play the game. So...here I am.

good evening @all
    i´m playing hitman since its second part - a few day ago i found blood money on my pc again and i´m not able to stop playing it. randomly i found this forum. so hi xD

Hi all, joined up to keep up with any new info on Hitman, it's pretty much the only new game I have any interest in, well apart from Trials Evolution but that's a whole other bag of fun

Thought I'd officially say hello as well. I'm already having a great time here! Love the positive attitude!

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the forums and even to the game however I've known of and played the series at friends houses since the earlier days.
    I'm a big fan of the stealth genre and really enjoy most games that aim to incorporate it. Really looking forward to the latest installment and to getting to hear more from all of you.

Originally Posted by GebelTheRebel
    Thought I'd officially say hello as well. I'm already having a great time here! Love the positive attitude!
    There is such a positive attitude here! Really a great thing

Hi

I've been playing the entire Hitman series since... erm... ahem 2002.

Have literally grown with this game, but I would happily part with it if the next installment does not make the hit.

No more David Bateson or Vivienne McKee... Honestly speaking that almost made me bin the lot. Having known quite a few actors trying to get a break; it's a shoddy way to treat people. The two I've just mentioned are like the whole franchises royalty to me. The reasons for getting rid of them are more likely to be psychopathic than professional.

So what more is there to say? Bring on the release, the journey has been pretty epic so far...

And well if it's crap, I won't be too surprised.

Hi all,
    Massive hitman fan and have played Hitman Silent Assassin and Blood Money to death wasn’t to keen on contracts but I am so excited to play the next instalment as it looks fantastic.

Can’t wait to get my hands on Sniper challenge just to pass some time till November

Might as well say hey all!

Been a fan of the Hitman franchise since Silent Assassin, have all the games and I'm hugely disappointed that David Bateson, Vivienne McKee, and Jesper Kyd won't be returning for whatever reason.

Thankfully from previews of that Chinatown level and the Sniper Challenge the game seems to have kept the Atmosphere I feel in love with in Hitman 2

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last